What do you do for a living?

I am a small business consultant just like you...

I work for Kellogg's!

Where are you located? Kellogg's is a pretty big customer of ours and I work with a few people from there on a daily basis out of there offices in Battle Creek, MI.

Formerly, IT Analyst in the Healthcare and Disaster Recovery arenas. For the past year, I’ve been trying to start my own marketing services business. May be going back to IT soon, shopping for new clubs.

Chief Operating Officer, and 1/3 owner of Appraisal Nation, LLC. A nationwide appraisal mangement company

Chief Operating Officer, and 1/3 owner of Appraisal Nation, LLC. A nationwide appraisal mangement company

Wow! Impressive!

I'm a marketing consultant, yeah it's that vague!

I am a student.. besides that I work for the German Stock Exchange

Substitute Teacher looking for a 7-12 job teaching History/Social Studies. Also work at Dick's Sporting Goods and the last two years I coached Baseball at a high school. Can't wait to get back into coaching.

Designer for an engineering firm that just was purchased by another larger engineering firm.

Full time high school student :banghead:. Graduating this year and then going to be a full time college student. yayyy :banghead:

Full time high school student :banghead:. Graduating this year and then going to be a full time college student. yayyy :banghead:

Congratz! And... enjoy it while it lasts

+1 I'm 30 now. Would never want to go back to being a kid again. But to be 21 again would be nice.

Yep, I'm 29 and University was some of the best times of my life, enjoy it man, life gets real when you are done.

Yep, I'm 29 and University was some of the best times of my life, enjoy it man, life gets real when you are done.

Im a full time university student and im counting the days until its over. No best times of my life experienced yet

Im a full time university student and im counting the days until its over. No best times of my life experienced yet

Thats cause you stayed in Manitoba and went to U of M, if you had come out here and gone to UVic we would have shown you a good time.

Software Developer

Thats cause you stayed in Manitoba and went to U of M, if you had come out here and gone to UVic we would have shown you a good time.

So true, my friends out there are having the time of their lives.

U of C does have BSD though, and that's supposed to be tomorrow.
Nothing like thousands of students getting drunk in a parking lot together with live bands and such... too bad there's 8" of snow on the ground.

very true. Id love to go away for school but as it is im working 1 job in the winter and 2 in the summer just to pay to go to school in winnipeg. looking back i kinda wish i didnt waste all my time goofing off in highschool. maybe i could've got a scholarship or something.

Wow! Impressive!

Unfortunately, as slow as the market has been, it has not come with an impressive salary for the last few months, but we're getting by. Just need the housing market to boom again, like it did about 10 years ago.

Back