Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wore shorts today... its weird that it actually got cooler later in the day... stupid wind

well taking 2nd half of tomorrow off, and of course rain all night tonight and up to lunch tomorrow, hoping it drys out a bit so I can play a few before the big gold trip to Louisville tihs weekend

looks cloudy with a chance of meatballs

rained last night until am today, cloudy but hasnt rained in a few hours, heading out at 1 to play, shouldnt be too bad at all

it was much cooler and windier and over cast today... but at least it didnt rain

Gonna be 80 here on Sunday and I'm playing in an outing!!!!! Yippee, seems like it's finally starting to warm up here. Now if it just drys out, we will be all good!

It never got out of the 50's today and there was just a constant mist hanging in the air. 15mph breeze out of the North, so everyone I talked to said they were cold, lol. Not two weeks ago it was below freezing and tomorrow is calling for close to 80.

OK so it has been hovering around the low 50's here in northern Indiana for the last couple weeks, and finally tomorrow it is going to be sunny and 73! I have only gotten in a couple 9-hole rounds so far this year, so this will be my first 18 hole round. The short ones I had a few weeks ago were very promising so I am excited to see what happens. Gonna have to hit the range for a little bit before my round but I'll be sure to post my results afterward!

Gorgeous in Louisville today, 84, sunny, and the wind is down below 15 mph. Expecting more of the same tomorrow and Sunday the high is forecast at 87 right now.

Heading out here in about 90 minutes. 70 degrees now with light winds - projected for the day is high of 88 and winds of 25-30 MPH. Walking 36 so it should be a good day (regardless of how I play)!

oh man that was a serious t-storm last night... its still drizzling and a bit windy but supposedly the rest of the day today is gonna be nice mid 60s

Raining all day here in Mass. better than snow I guess. Sunny tomorrow according to forecast so I'll be out playing.

Beautiful day in Louisville, 7* and no wind for the first times this year. Tomorrow is forecast to be even better and then it's back to rain and cold temperatures.

Beautiful day in Louisville, 7* and no wind for the first times this year. Tomorrow is forecast to be even better and then it's back to rain and cold temperatures.

Are you serious? (not trying to rub it in) that is crazy how it can only be 7* there but it was 87* here today. Crazy world.

absolutely perfect today... sunny mid 60s slight breeze

We finally reached 60 today but were under severe thunderstorm warnings all day and now it has dropped about 30* and we just had snow storm, but fortunately it only lasted for about an hour and did not stick.

Absolutely brutal today, our weather just took a turn for the worse. It was 1*F today.

I told you, you shouldn't brag about your weather and the golf gods got you.

should be our best day of the year so far - high of 69 - sunny - and no wind. Headed to the practice range in about 15 -then a round of 18 with an old friend before work. Blistery 39 right now - hoping for 51 by tee off.

Guess I timed it right. Been on the road a few days and today was unreal. Mid April, 50mph winds with gusts over 70 and a ton of rain. Heading home I hit rain in Kansas, just short of the Nebraska line and at home its actually on the ground. Could have an inch or two by morning. Yet, 62* forcast tomorrow and 70* for Sunday, lmao.

Excuse me, I need to go blow my nose!

EDIT: I meant snow! Wonder why we all have colds up here, lol. Snow on the ground right now, but should hit mid 60's today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back