Foster's Going to be a Big Brother!

Right handed? What's wrong with that kid?

Kevin

Perhaps he isn't mine?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Perhaps he isn't mine?

I don't know, that look on his face at that pile of food on your facebook page screams TC.

I don't know, that look on his face at that pile of food on your facebook page screams TC.

Yeah, it's tough to deny. I love that he's a righty to be honest. I'll groom him for a future tester position with THP. My boy will be able to talk smack with the best of them.

Congrats TC and family. Welcome to the 2fer club. It would be cool to have both kids have a b'day around the same time. Only 1 party needed!

If you name your kid Masters give him the middle name Chief.

Yeah, it's tough to deny. I love that he's a righty to be honest. I'll groom him for a future tester position with THP. My boy will be able to talk smack with the best of them.

My boy is clearly a righty too, he has a little junior set and its righty, so the equipment future will be better for him than me.

Congrats Captain!! Thats great news!

Congrats TC!!! There goes your golf game now! LOL!

We are actually expecting our 3rd to pop out in the next two weeks (or it's coming out May 3rd) and I can tell you personally, two is better than one and I'm hoping that 3 is even better! Good Luck!

Yeah I was pretty stoked that my first was a girl but I really wanted a boy with my second. Thats alright though I love my girls to death, Im just not sure I could handle three of them haha.
10 fingers, 10 toes is a great thing too!

Congrats TC!! Boy or girl..... I just hope they are a LEFTY!!! :D

Just saw this and wanted to wish TC and Erin my best wishes. Congradulations to you both!!

Congrats TC, Erin, and Foster! :thumb:

LOL about the lefties. My daughter is a righty (strong righty), my son was left dominant until about 12 months when he became right dominant. I'm hoping the third time's a charm and that this last one will be a lefty (FINGERS CROSSED!!).

Huge congress to the TV family, that's great news. Glad to hear Foster is doing well.
Is TC's life reality TV now?

It is tiring but we definitely wanted more than one. We're definitely only having two though. Picking out names, mulling over names is one of my favorite things. I thought about naming him Dalton, after Patrick Swayze's character in Roadhouse.
What about Ely? haha

The second one is great because you don't freak out about as much stuff as you did with the first one. The other great thing is that if #2 is a girl then you have one of both, but if it is a boy, then you can just reuse all the same baby gear as you did with Foster.
Like just wiping the dirt off the binky and replacing it back in the mouth when it falls to the ground instead of sanitizing it first!

Congrats TC!

Waiting in the doctor's office now. Today we find out whether we have a boy or a girl!

Snap! Gotta be exciting big guy!

Waiting in the doctor's office now. Today we find out whether we have a boy or a girl!

Good luck bro, I better not find out the sex on THP....Im just sayin

Back