2011 THP Hats - Sneek Peak

Those hats are NICE!!! I like the pinstripes on the bills, its something new!

Sweet JB
I'm definitely a fan of the 1st one! :D

Very nice JB!

Thought we would give a quick peek at what is brewing at the THP store. More color choices and better pictures coming soon.

Love the first one!! Not sure about the pinstripes either. However glad you guys mix it up. Good job JB

I think all three of them are looking very good. Skim alert: Is the first one fitted or adjustable?

Edit: Nevermind I found the answer.

I'd wear oone! I like the black

Sweet looking hats! I can't wait to see more pictures.

I like the first one...if it were in black or grey. I never wear white...ever. Don't like the lines on the brim of the black one.

ncie looking hats!

I like the first one...if it were in black or grey. I never wear white...ever. Don't like the lines on the brim of the black one.

Please see the 1st post. We have multiple colors coming in.

I really like them all, good job JB in bringing another great THP product to the store.

I really like them all, good job JB in bringing another great THP product to the store.

I would like to take the credit, but it was GG that makes that all happen with the help of the wonderful people at Pukka.

love the black one! fantastic job on these!

Great looking caps. I'll definitely be ordering.

Well while I think all of them look good, the black one it the one that rings my bell, I will be ordering it for sure.

Great job on the hats. I will definitely be ordering a couple.

I'm liking the black one.

How about something like a Kangol 504 or 507 with a THP logo on it?

RTEmagicC_kangol_fragment_504.jpg.jpg

I'm liking the black one.

How about something like a Kangol 504 or 507 with a THP logo on it?

RTEmagicC_kangol_fragment_504.jpg.jpg

Ya never know what might show up in the THP store, but we have to work on selling our existing inventory of goods before we can look at other items.

I would be all over a Kangol with the THP logo! I usually have a Kangol or a Stetson on my head. I guess I should learn2read on the color choice comment, sorry about that! lol

Oh and LETS GO PENS! It's Hocky Night in Pittsburgh!

Really nice designs GG. You do a great job. I will definetely be ordering one.

Back