MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understood what you were saying Mardin. He was saying not only is Monday the start of the work week and a lame day, but they also limit the amount of baseball games so there's not even that to improve the quality of Mondays.

I wish I had some beers. Valid point!

P.S. Rangers aren't doing too bad without my homie Clifton Phifer Lee.

I think mondays and thursdays are usually the days with the least amount of games. But not by much, I think there is atleast 8 games everyday.

There 9-1! Best record in basbeall, but Lee would be real nice to have though.

I understood what you were saying Mardin. He was saying not only is Monday the start of the work week and a lame day, but they also limit the amount of baseball games so there's not even that to improve the quality of Mondays.
I understand what he was saying to, I was just bustin his chops.

Mondays/thursdays have the least amount of games played but can also have as many as 15 games and the rest of the days all teams play (most of the time, maybe a couple random off days)

Last edited:
Don't agree with Mardin on the Rays-Sawx though. Love me some Rays!!!!

HUGE TRIBE FAN HERE. I am so excited with the way they have started. Best part about this is the youth movement that have embraced and while they may not be there in 7 years, it gives Tribe fans another 7 years to be happy.

This is one club that knows how to reload. Use the talent you have for 5 years, sell them off to create the next wave. That's how small-mid market teams have to live and the Tribe do a good job of it.

Alex White, Drew Pomeranz, Jason Kipnis, Lonnie Chisenhall, Nick Weglarz are all in the Minors now, but will likely start the season with the Tribe next year or be late season call ups this year.

GREAT FUTURE FOR THE TRIBE AND GREAT START TO THE SEASON!!!!

I'm still pretty sore about the Mesa blown save in 97 and the 3-1 lead over the Sox, only to lose the next 3.

Don't agree with Mardin on the Rays-Sawx though. Love me some Rays!!!!

I hope you guys can rebound from your tough start. I liked it when the Rays, Yanks, and Sox were in the thick of things. It made the AL East much more interesting. Now with the O's playing like they are it could be a bigger battle for the AL East.

Does anyone else hate mondays during basebal season. It's usually an off day for most of the teams. Not only is it Monday, but it means no baseball....AHHH!!!

Hmm... Cubbies play almost every Monday.

Well, here comes the first test. Josh Hamilton out 6-8 weeks with fractured humerus. Not good. Has a .314 average and 6 rbi's so far, but thats a big whole to fill for over a month. Better to get the injuries out of the way early than late though.

Well, here comes the first test. Josh Hamilton out 6-8 weeks with fractured humerus. Not good. Has a .314 average and 6 rbi's so far, but thats a big whole to fill for over a month. Better to get the injuries out of the way early than late though.

You guys are going to miss him, but as long as your pitching holds up you should be OK.

Cards getting rocked early in arizona! Give pujole his contract so he can start batting over .125 lol

Royals drop one in Minnesota, 4-3 in 10 innings. They are still doing OK at 6-4 for the year.

tribe getting 1 hit by Angels, down 1-0 and have only given up 2 hits themselves

Dang it. Rangers got beat for the second day in a row on a walk off. Yesterday was walk off single, today, walk off homerun. :banghead:

Weather cancelled the Rays/Sawx game tonight, which is unfortunate. I was looking forward to the sweep.

Dang it. Rangers got beat for the second day in a row on a walk off. Yesterday was walk off single, today, walk off homerun. :banghead:
Freaking Oliver and Washington's love for the guy......I think we're going to see a rapid and quick drop off from him this year and will lose some games with him in there till Wash figures it out.

They need to hang in there and keep their lead in the West till Josh gets back...............

Roy Halladay=Beast!

Roy+Halladay+%2334+of+the+Philadelphia+Phillies+poses+for+a+photo+during+Spring+Training+Media+Photo+Day+at+Bright+House+Networks+Field+on+February+24,+2010+in+Clearwater,+Florida.jpeg

KC goes to 7-4 with a 10-5 win this afternoon at Minnesota. At this rate, we'll be 70-40 in a few months. hehe

Oh Yeh, we have this guy on our team too.
Cliff Lee= Beast #2. 12 K's CG last night.

Cliff-Lee.jpg

Oh Yeh, we have this guy on our team too.
Cliff Lee= Beast #2. 12 K's CG last night.

Cliff-Lee.jpg

If they can stay healthy they'll have a good chance at another WS win. Rays are going to be putrid this year unfortunately. Hopefully they can get a stadium deal done and start building. If not there won't be any Rays here after 2014. At least I can buy a $10 ticket and sit wherever I'd like for now. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KC to 8-4 and tied for first place with a 5-1 win over Seattle at home. They gotta keep beating these teams with bad records because the good teams are coming up. With confidence, who knows what they can do?

At least you guys aren't Seattle Mariner season ticket holders like myself! What a joke of a franchise. Tonight our lineup consists of 6 guys hitting .212 or less. Doug Fister, our pitcher, has 19 innings pitched and the team has produced 1 unearned run and 1 run for him in 3 starts. Two runs in 3 starts. UGGGHHH. We have Felix, Ichiro and Pineda, (young stud picher), and thats it!

Cards are 4-1 in the last 5 scoring an average of 10 runs! And having atleast 16 hits in all 5 games!! Were getting hot!!!

KC to 10-4, tied with Cleveland for the division lead AND on a 4 game winning streak. Go git 'em boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back