Valero Texas Open [Spoilers]

I went from 16th last night, to 77th currently. What a cruel cruel perkins mistress this game is. I want to blame Cink, but I can't, because Angel and half of the rest of my team have been falling on their swords today as well

Johnny Vegas is stepping it up! solo 1 right now.

Ugh! I had him.

Right, the guy is just so up and down I never know when he's going to have a good week and it makes picking him hard to do.

Right, the guy is just so up and down I never know when he's going to have a good week and it makes picking him hard to do.

He seems to show up the weeks where the big guns arent playing.

Well at least R Palmer was able to get out of that junk Na was in yesterday. Palmer wasn't as deep, but I don't know if I could have played it after that fiasco of Na's yesterday.

Well at least R Palmer was able to get out of that junk Na was in yesterday. Palmer wasn't as deep, but I don't know if I could have played it after that fiasco of Na's yesterday.

haha no kidding, i would be shaking from worring if im gonna get a 16

I've dropped to 68th but have 9 guys inside the cut line.

Ouch, dropped from 10th to 50th today. I hadn't checked the tournament scores all day til I just got off work. Rough one for Cink.

I just shot up to 25th. And with three guys going to miss the cut.

I just shot up to 25th. And with three guys going to miss the cut.

Honestly Im afraid to look. I think the highest I have gotten so far is low 50's.

22nd place heading into the weekend. At least I'm not well into the top 10 like I was last week; not as far to fall this week! haha

I too am afraid to look.

I broke down and checked and Im heading into saturday in a cool 70th haha. I only had one guy shoot under par today.

What the hell happened today? Why are the scores so high? Was there insane weather or somethin?

What the hell happened today? Why are the scores so high? Was there insane weather or somethin?

Just some pretty nasty winds.

Wow, who is that Rich Beem dude currently holding a share of the lead going into the weekend? Little known fact, Beem was the assistant club pro at a country club here in Sioux Falls for a while (around 1994).

Wow, who is that Rich Beem dude currently holding a share of the lead going into the weekend? Little known fact, Beem was the assistant club pro at a country club here in Sioux Falls for a while (around 1994).

I have a putter like one he used to win a major? Quite a few years ago. I think it was him at least.

How awesome is it to see Stewart Cink on top of the leaderboard right now? I hope he can keep up the good play and pull in another win!

dang P4B! Are you picking Madden cover models too?

I can't believe I'm inside the top 20... its been a while, but I for the first time ever for me had all my players make the cut. SHOCKER!

Mike Weir shoots 18 over in two rounds. At one point does this guy start paying Taylormade to use their equipment?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Mike Weir shoots 18 over in two rounds. At one point does this guy start paying Taylormade to use their equipment?

I think there were 4 Canadians in the field and 3 of them did not fare too well. Hockey playoffs dude!

I think there were 4 Canadians in the field and 3 of them did not fare too well. Hockey playoffs dude!

What's hockey?

Back