The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha the same thing happened to me last year. I didn't have anyone to text though so I wikipedia'd it. I thought it was another version of the Harlem Globetrotters.

That's another thing, on the HON they so a guy travelling the ball all the way to the hoop and dunking.. I always think "...what was so good about that?"

That's another thing, on the HON they so a guy travelling the ball all the way to the hoop and dunking.. I always think "...what was so good about that?"

I swear Ballaz get out of each others way to make HONs and make the game more interesting.

I've never watched a baseball game on tv in my life. I went to a detroit tigers game once though and its just a completely different atmosphere to watch it live. It was great, i actually enjoyed baseball.

basketball though.. ugh. the only basketball ive ever seen is on sports highlights where they show 10 different players dunk the ball. big deal, even i can dunk a basketball

I swear Ballaz get out of each others way to make HONs and make the game more interesting.

"yo dawg, we need some sick highlights, move out of the way i'll dunk on yo' ass, REF! Don't call travelling on this one, I'm doin it big"

One of my dogs just farted on my putting green. And then looked me right in the face like "what" and it gets better. She gets up walks over to another spot and does the smell the butt move. Then the other dog comes over and smells the spot where the other one let one rip. At least it wasn't a death dealer. Usually she clears the room.

Attention all Canadians!

Subways new sauce, Aji Verde, is UNREAL. So awesome.

Thanks for the news, I will have to get me a sub for lunch tomorrow and give it a try.

Of all the fast food places in Vancouver, Subway seems to have the short end of the stick in terms of location. They simply aren't easy to get to and/or park at.

Side note: My wife just finished the 10k Sun Run for the second year in a row and cut 12 minutes off her time last year, woot woot!

Of all the fast food places in Vancouver, Subway seems to have the short end of the stick in terms of location. They simply aren't easy to get to and/or park at.

Side note: My wife just finished the 10k Sun Run for the second year in a row and cut 12 minutes off her time last year, woot woot!

Congrats to your wife, thats a great improvement! I've never thought about it before but you're right, Subways are hard to find in Vancouver. I don't even really think of them as fast food, its just a sandwhich shop.

Well I have taken the award at my home club for "First Ever Golf Ball Hit"

I hit the Official 2011 Elmhurst Inaugural Ball.

Range opened today and I was the first one out there to hit a bucket on my break. Piped my first drive with a K15 right down the centre.

PS- I made that award up.

Well I have taken the award at my home club for "First Ever Golf Ball Hit"

I hit the Official 2011 Elmhurst Inaugural Ball.

Range opened today and I was the first one out there to hit a bucket on my break. Piped my first drive with a K15 right down the centre.

PS- I made that award up.

Well congrats to you Dent, look at you hitting balls outside!

Well congrats to you Dent, look at you hitting balls outside!

Yep, not sure if you caught it breeze but after I ragged on Fink so hard snow came pouring down here. Covered the course again. Took 1 day to melt and now I'm back at it. It's cold but I just had to be the first. Course will still open next week though!

I am watching the show "Lottery Changed my Life" and some of the stories on this show disgust me:

A man won $1,000,000. and he encountered months of people emailing him and calling him begging for money, and even tracking them down and harassing them for money. The guy who won owns an auto body shop and people ask if they really have to pay the man for his services. He says people have even called who got their car repaired months ago asking for their money back.

In one of those home lotteries a woman won a 1.2 million dollar house, but in the fine print there was a $250,000 property tax. She sold the house and it was only sold at $400,000 and she only received half of that.

Not much THP this weekend. Had my nephews baptism Sat and it was a family type day.

Today I played basketball for 3 hrs getting ready for our league that starts. My shot is off. And Im not in basketball shape. Going to the gym is so much different than playing in pickup games lol. At least I waited till I got home to act like a wuss about it though ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why am I in North America? I should be travelling the world.

When I graduate and get my pro card, Im going to travel the world working on short term contracts gaining experience as an associate/junior pro, hopefully. All over the world, hopefully.

Why am I in North America? I should be travelling the world.

When I graduate and get my pro card, Im going to travel the world working on short term contracts gaining experience as an associate/junior pro, hopefully. All over the world, hopefully.

Maybe you can go to India and get the less fortunate playing golf at actual courses.

Traveling the world is highly over rated. Living all over the world like you could do with quarterly contracts would be a different story though. Different places don't really become amazing until you get to experience them for a bit.

Traveling the world is highly over rated. Living all over the world like you could do with quarterly contracts would be a different story though. Different places don't really become amazing until you get to experience them for a bit.

That's more of what I had in mind to be honest.

china is booming in the golf industry... new high quality courses are popping up everywhere and even haney has an academy there

Hey CB, have you ever placed Pacific Highlands in Vic? Looks like my father in law wants to go this weekend and I'm wondering what he's getting me into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back