THP for the ladies - Sneak Peek at online ladies store

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
There is a new online store launching soon that is just for the ladies! It is called Golf4Her and they will be caring all the latest ladies apparel featuring some of the hottest brands that you won't see at your local golf store. This store will cater to your every need in ladies golf from clothing to accessories to golf bags. We will keep everyone updated as the grand opening of this online store approaches.

You can join their mailing list here http://golf4her.com/

780145204_3DcbA-M-1.jpg

Last edited:
I recognize some of that merchandise!

FYI--the watermark over the web page image made it look like the site was somehow affiliated with THP. My first thought was that you were launching a retail venture and had never mentioned it. Of course that's not the case, but you don't want here anyone to be misled.

• Admin
I recognize some of that merchandise!

FYI--the watermark over the web page image made it look like the site was somehow affiliated with THP. My first thought was that you were launching a retail venture and had never mentioned it. Of course that's not the case, but you don't want here anyone to be misled.

That is a great point and I am removing the watermark now and will put up a new picture. We set our photo host to automatically watermark something when we upload I honestly didn't even notice it was there, thank you for pointing that out Claire, I really appreciate it.

Awesome!! I just signed up :) I can't wait!!

That is a great point and I am removing the watermark now and will put up a new picture. We set our photo host to automatically watermark something when we upload I honestly didn't even notice it was there, thank you for pointing that out Claire, I really appreciate it.

I'm only disappointed you aren't starting a retail arm. Yet.

Do you know when this will be available? I'm always looking for smaller sizes :good:

• Admin

haha I think we are going to stick with just the media side of things.

I should let you in on a little secret, Claire....she is also looking to cater to the left handed ladies by carrying bottoms that have two pockets!

Last edited:

You know what they say about retail: "If you want to make a million in retail . . . start with 2 million."

.she is also looking to cater to the left handed ladies by carrying bottoms that have two pockets!

Weird. My bottom doesn't have any pockets.

I'm interested to see what the site looks like when they go live. Any idea when that will be? The ladies always seem to get hosed when it comes to space allocated to women's apparel and equipment (especially equipment). Maybe some specialty stores like this will help rectify that problem.

• Admin
I beleive she is hoping to launch the store mid March or early April. She is loading up on her inventory right now. Based on our conversation earlier today she is going to have some incredible brands!

You're so right, us ladies always seem to get 'hosed' when it comes to golf apparel and gear. That's why we are psyched to launch this spring (March/April). It can't happen fast enough!! And yes, we are scoping out product for you 'lefty's' as well!

While down at the PGA show, it was so refreshing to see that so many companies are putting more focus on the junior and women's market. We may not play as much as the guys but we sure do make it up in spending...I think stats show 4:1!

Sounds about right, I have 4 pairs of golf shoes and my husband has 1 :)

You're so right, us ladies always seem to get 'hosed' when it comes to golf apparel and gear. That's why we are psyched to launch this spring (March/April). It can't happen fast enough!! And yes, we are scoping out product for you 'lefty's' as well!

While down at the PGA show, it was so refreshing to see that so many companies are putting more focus on the junior and women's market. We may not play as much as the guys but we sure do make it up in spending...I think stats show 4:1!

Welcome Aboard, I am so eagerly awaiting the launch of the website. I, as well, have 4 pairs of golf shoes while the BF only has 1 haa haa, I'm soon to get some more though :D

Welcome Aboard, I am so eagerly awaiting the launch of the website. I, as well, have 4 pairs of golf shoes while the BF only has 1 haa haa, I'm soon to get some more though :D

I think that means JB and I have a problem because he has something like 22 pairs of golf shoes and I have 14. Do you think we need an intervention?

All joking aside I too am eagerly awaiting the launch of your store I think it's going to be great and it's exactly what the ladies golf market has been missing.

I think that means JB and I have a problem because he has something like 22 pairs of golf shoes and I have 14. Do you think we need an intervention?

All joking aside I too am eagerly awaiting the launch of your store I think it's going to be great and it's exactly what the ladies golf market has been missing.

Believe me, I'd have plenty more if it weren't for the BF's money spending/cutting interventional ways
:(

Believe me, I'd have plenty more if it weren't for the BF's money spending/cutting interventional ways
:(

For us it's more of the perks of our job. We are fortunate enough to do shoe reviews and sometimes we get to keep them. Although, even before the site we did have a bit of a spending problem when it came to clothes and shoes.

Welcome to THP, Golf4Her!

Yes, a one stop shop for my boss. Will you be carrying clothing only or equipment as well? Oh, and welcome to THP and since your from Jersey...

Fist pump!!!

Love the 'Jersey Shore' reference (Spank818)!!

In the beginning we will carry apparel, outerwear, shoes, accessories, gear, fitness products and some stuff for juniors. As for clubs/putters, it's a little tough competing w/ the prices offered at some of those huge online discount golf sites or the local retail stores. But it's not off the table, if our customers request it, we will definitely consider it. I would love to be a 1-stop-shop for women's golf...

As for store location, right now we are an online boutique, or as I like to call it, a 'webtique'...but the goal is to open a brick and mortar store sooner than later . . .we need it!

Thanks for the interest...let me know if you have any suggestions. Always love hearing from other golfers.

I grew up in Jersey so I know what it's like to go to the 'Shore'.

It's just horrible to have to troll all the other e-tailers and B&M's for decently priced women's gear that they "might" have in stock.

I've registered! Love the idea of junior stuff. I have a budding LPGA star on my hands, and she can't get enough cute golf stuff.

I grew up in Jersey so I know what it's like to go to the 'Shore'.

It's just horrible to have to troll all the other e-tailers and B&M's for decently priced women's gear that they "might" have in stock.

Did you watch Jersey Shore?? haa haa, the BF is also from NJ as well!!

OMG, Jersey Shore is one of my guilty pleasures. Being a 100% Italian from NJ...I know these people all too well - you gotta love it!

What part of NJ? BFis from Morris County, don't remember the city exactly, but it sure is a small world ;)

check out the girls offerings from abacus....they are pretty cute. not as wide a selection but still great performance fabrics and good looking.

Thanks--will do. Boo Girl is very partial to lime green these days.

Back