Kikkor Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP was the first place to bring you initial news about this new company and we will now be the first to bring you some real photos of the shoes. They are not for everybody, but some will really like them. We want to hear from everybody about what their thoughts are on these and what you like, what you don't like, etc...

780990975_xh5xz-L-1.jpg

780991083_KjNp3-L-1.jpg

780990527_s9UHc-L-1.jpg

780990562_PmQ48-L-1.jpg

780990717_yR9Ah-L-1.jpg

780991046_xHcdT-L-1.jpg

780990621_EsHqZ-L-1.jpg

These look like the DC shoes the teenage guys wear...

Looks like they have quite a thick sole. Does it make you feel like you're on a platform or is it cut out to have your foot submerged below the level?

I like them because they are the type of shoe I am used to wearing. I like to walk the course and would feel right at home in skater type shoes. How they translate into golf shoes I am unsure of. Hopefully they soles are pretty close to the ground.

• Admin
Looks like they have quite a thick sole. Does it make you feel like you're on a platform or is it cut out to have your foot submerged below the level?

Pictures first for our members, I have not even tried them on yet.

I like them because they are the type of shoe I am used to wearing. I like to walk the course and would feel right at home in skater type shoes. How they translate into golf shoes I am unsure of. Hopefully they soles are pretty close to the ground.

Skater shoes...yes, that's what I meant :)

I just wish they came with street caps. I emailed them a few weeks ago and asked if they included street caps and they said no because most people would not use them (which I suspect is true).

Skater shoes...yes, that's what I meant :)

I still skate from time to time and to use these shoes would be tempting.

These have Ryan Moore written all over them. How long until he takes an ownership interest in this company as well?

These would be called Vans back when I was a wee lad

If I was younger I would have no problem wearing these but at my age it's probably a little late. :(

I like the style and would definitely wear them! I'm not a huge fan of the black or blue/black. I would love to see a pair in white and tan.

Definitely a little too "skater shoe" for my taste. Not something I'd wear, golf or otherwise.

Awesome!!!!

Let me know if you need a tester!

I've been excited about these since the press release last year.

They still scheduled to be available around the first of March?

They are GB. We only have sample sizes right now, but when we get the real deal, you will get a PM.

Woo hoo!

I can't say I'd wear them, but their the rave with all the kids these days. Didn't Mike Perez where some on the recent Big Break?

They're new to the golf course, but that style of shoe has been hip for 2 decades that I've been wearing them at least. :D

I like the blue ones, wearing these shoes with shorts it would be kool. Are the shoes heavy or light weight?

Looks like something you would use while riding a skateboard.

Not my cup a tea, but obviously there is a market for them.

Back