Who on the PGA Tour would Dustin Johnson fight?

Dear Ian Poulter,

Everyone here seems to dislike you. It is ok. I do not dislike you. In fact, you are my favorite golfer! I follow your round every week when you play! You just keep on being Ian Poulter and no one has to like you. I know it is just opinion, and I am fine with that, because you have yours, and I have mine. Keeping being freaking awesome poults.

Sincerely,

BulldogsGolf
(The Next Ian Poulter)

^^^^That's going above the avatar RIGHT NOW^^^^

DJ would drop kick Rory.

My guess is Brian Gay. Heard he was a jerk to caddies and other players

That was really a great article about DJ's personality. I liked him before and like him even more now. Now if only he would start playing well this year.

Maybe he could take on one of Gulbis' exs.......Big Ben!!! I kid, I kid, I joke, I joke. I think DJ sounds like a fun guy, hopefully he can be in the top of golf for quite some time.

After seeing some of the stuff Poults posts on Twitter I would want to fight him too. The guy comes off as a whiner to me.

I think he just has an odd sense of humor. I find him hilarious and adorable too. Especially when he scratches his nose with his middle finger. Tehehe.

I have a good idea who he is NOT referring to: KJ Choi & Angel Cabrera. Those 2 dudes look like they can rumble.
I agree with this. Choi just has that look of intensity. Like he will slowly walk right up behind you and choke you out.
Cabrera looks like a guy that if you make him mad, he might make a phone call and you will end up on a Missing Person Poster....

I think it's Michelle Wie...not Mike Weir.

I think Dustin should take on Natalie Gulbis in a Indian Leg wrestling match or a good old fashion mud wrestling contest :thumb:

I think Dustin should take on Natalie Gulbis in a Indian Leg wrestling match or a good old fashion mud wrestling contest :thumb:

Haha, the mud wrestling may be a little disturbing from some angles but entertaining none the less.

I agree with this. Choi just has that look of intensity. Like he will slowly walk right up behind you and choke you out.
Cabrera looks like a guy that if you make him mad, he might make a phone call and you will end up on a Missing Person Poster....

Plus, KJ Choi likely knows the 5 point exploding heart technique (+1 for the first to know the reference).

Who on the PGA Tour would Dustin Johnson fight? I don't know about would, but I'd like to see him mix it up with Poulter. Both are about the same size so that seems fair, I get the impression Poult's would rather run and tweet than give and take some punches. Seems DJ's thought about it a little anyway.

I think he said the right thing right there. No need to make hard feelings at the office so to speak.

Poulter is a d-bag, its gotta be him

I do agree with the Pourker comment! Ever since he said "If I turn it on I could beat Tiger anytime I wanted to because I only play the game at 60%" WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT?! I hope he doesn't get paid just for being on the card. Even better, I hoped some sponsors dropped him after that crap!!!

Think it's Rory Sabatinni, big jerk, weak. DJ would mop the floor with him in a second it is not much of a match. DJ is much much bigger in size and strength

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What am I missing here?

I have heard that Mike Weir is a slimeball. I have heard the same with Luke Donald. But I like Luke. Can't stand Mike Weir.

For what it's worth, Mike Weir was heavily hitting on my one of my good friends wife at the Pebble Beach clubhouse bar back in 2004, bragging that he was the Master's Champion. He has been married since 1994, I believe.

Think it's Rory Sabatinni, big jerk, weak. DJ would mop the floor with him in a second it is not much of a match. DJ is much much bigger in size and strength

LOL too true!!! I will always remember my uncles comment watching the players one year. Rory was wearing a yellow shirt and Unc said "OMG!!! Theres a taxi driving down the fairway with its doors open!!!" I still laugh to this day

This thread is from 2011.

I know that, I'm just wondering why it came back from the dead. Wasn't sure if DJ actually got in a fight or if there was something that triggered it being brought back from the dead.

Matt Kuchar or Web Simpson .. Biggest d...bags in all of sports in general

Sad thing is i just started watching golf again . And they all look like d....bags to me . Little snobby d....bags who grew up on country clubs and never worked a day in their lives ..

all d....bags . Heck I would fight them all if they let me . Winner gets their clubs :)

Kuch seems like a laid back guy ,not too sure it would be him.

I have heard that Mike Weir is a slimeball. I have heard the same with Luke Donald. But I like Luke. Can't stand Mike Weir.

impossible. weir is canadian. all candians are lovely people.

Sad thing is i just started watching golf again . And they all look like d....bags to me . Little snobby d....bags who grew up on country clubs and never worked a day in their lives ..

all d....bags . Heck I would fight them all if they let me . Winner gets their clubs :)

kuch and his younger sister went to my high school. kuch left before he graduated to go to a better school with a better golf team, and his sister left shortly after. they were both genuine, very nice people. absolutely nothing bad to say about either.

this is why i have to stop myself from speculating about anyone's personality. you don't know what you don't know, and unless you have first-hand knowledge or a trustworthy source who doesn't have an agenda, you don't know anything.

not sure what to think about that kind of comment

Back