SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

Thats awesome JB, were you playing with the SeeMore when you played against the LPGA pros? It sounds like you were making some sweet putts there.

I was. It started on Friday with the 1st hole at Windermere CC with a 25 footer and then a 18 foot bender. Then it just continued the next two days.

I was. It started on Friday with the 1st hole at Windermere CC with a 25 footer and then a 18 foot bender. Then it just continued the next two days.

Nice! I'm starting to consider the SeeMore line more and more. Before I joined THP I always thought they were just some brand that was barely staying around and that their products were probably something I could get off of a WalMart rack. After reading all this great feedback I am seeing how much I have doubting a great brand! I still haven't rolled one but haven't been to my local golf retailer in a couple of weeks.

So it is official....I made the switch back.

I will have a full write up tomorrow, but the gist of it goes something like this. Anytime I struggle with alignment, I take out a SeeMore for a round or two and get my stroke back where I want it. Then I always seem to gravitate towards something new.

However the last 3 days I have used my old SeeMore m2 and have never putted as well in my life. Routinely making everything inside of 10 feet by just trusting the RST and my read. I will have a full writeup coming up soon.

Sweet! Looking forward to your write up. As I also said, it is nice to ONLY worry about lag and read because you are already in the correct setup. RST greatly reduces the amount of thoughts when standing over a putt.

Sent from my Tapatalk!

Not an official tester but was inspired by this thread to buy an Si3 (nickel finish) - received it Thursday night and have been wearing out my Big Moss since. I kept pretty careful stats on 7 foot putts this winter using a variety of putters (including a long putter). I averaged 84% of putts made in 50 putt blocks - have not been below 92% with the Seemore (and have had 96% over 100 putts). I attribute this in great part to being fitted (by phone) and realizing I had been playing putters far too short. With this 37" putter, setting up is a snap. The Si3 is great looking, feeling and I feel extremely confident over it. Unfortunately it will be several weeks before I use it on decent greens as we received more inches of snow last night and today.
Good for you I know it wont let you down

I will have a full write up tomorrow, but the gist of it goes something like this. Anytime I struggle with alignment, I take out a SeeMore for a round or two and get my stroke back where I want it. Then I always seem to gravitate towards something new.

However the last 3 days I have used my old SeeMore m2 and have never putted as well in my life. Routinely making everything inside of 10 feet by just trusting the RST and my read. I will have a full writeup coming up soon.

Sweet look forward to your write-up.

Nice to hear JB. There is no better feeling than being in a zone with the putter! :)

Welcome back JB,

Just wanted to let everyone know I have been out for a few days and not able to post, However I have been able to play golf. Here is an update on my progress with the Si3.

I am still putting pretty good and have not had any problems to speak of. I do find myself short on slow greens. I just cant seem to get it to the hole. I played a course on Friday that had greens where the speed was very dependent on the grain. I had some problems (31 putts) but I do not think its the arrow its the Indian. My putts were online just short. I did make a couple of long putts as has become the norm with SeeMore.

I am still getting use to my new posture and have to make sure i get my shoulders back on every stroke. I have a tendency to get rounded unless i think about it.

I continuing to use the midsize grip that came on the putter but I did receive the oversize grip on Friday.... thanks Ted. I may change grips in the future but its goign good now so no need to change.

i did practice putting with my eyes closed as Ted has recommended and its amazing how many putts you can still make. hitting the ball exactly in the center of the club is more difficult but you can still roll good putts.

Im heading to Vegas for the week so we will see how it goes on some different greens. Seemore's first out of town trip :banana:

Ill Keep everyone posted on the trip when I get back. Its good to read all the good reviews and see the videos.

Great job everyone.

Nice write-up rrpruett. I am going to start trying the drill with my eyes closed because it seems a lot of people are saying it really works well. Waiting for it to warm up again here in Indiana in a few days so I can get back out there.

Nice job rr. I too need to spend a little time with the eye's closed drill. My putting has really been up and down lately with the Si3, but I'm hitting greens more than normal and leaving myself some crazy long putts. The score is coming out better over all, but not nearly as many one putts from chipping into that two or three foot range.

Nice job RR . Good luck with it out in Vegas.

I spent some time putting with my Si3 at a practice green this weekend. I spent 90% of the hour I was there putting 5 footers with my eyes closed, as instructed by Ted. Get aligned, close eyes, and make a good stroke. I started off missing more than 60% of my closed eye putts from 5 feet. I found a spot putting straight uphill and worked, and worked. Eventually, I started making closer to 70% of these, and finally made 9 out of 10. As I got more comfortable, I went to a spot where I had about a cup right to left break 5 footer, then the same left to right. I was making a good percentage of these with my eyes closed. It was really an intersting drill and kinda fun. The final few minutes I hit the same putts with my eyes open and was straight draining them. It seemed so easy to bury a 5 footer with my eyes open.

What I got out of this drill is visualization and feel. With my eyes closed, I was picturing my line in my mind and this intern helped my feel. I had to picture line, speed, contact in my head and then execute. I could tell right away my misses and makes without seeing the ball contact the putter. It really gets you in tune with your putter. Whether you have a SeeMore or not, I would highly recommend the eyes closed drill. When I have more time, I am going try this from different lengths of putts.

I spent some time putting with my Si3 at a practice green this weekend. I spent 90% of the hour I was there putting 5 footers with my eyes closed, as instructed by Ted. Get aligned, close eyes, and make a good stroke. I started off missing more than 60% of my closed eye putts from 5 feet. I found a spot putting straight uphill and worked, and worked. Eventually, I started making closer to 70% of these, and finally made 9 out of 10. As I got more comfortable, I went to a spot where I had about a cup right to left break 5 footer, then the same left to right. I was making a good percentage of these with my eyes closed. It was really an intersting drill and kinda fun. The final few minutes I hit the same putts with my eyes open and was straight draining them. It seemed so easy to bury a 5 footer with my eyes open.

What I got out of this drill is visualization and feel. With my eyes closed, I was picturing my line in my mind and this intern helped my feel. I had to picture line, speed, contact in my head and then execute. I could tell right away my misses and makes without seeing the ball contact the putter. It really gets you in tune with your putter. Whether you have a SeeMore or not, I would highly recommend the eyes closed drill. When I have more time, I am going try this from different lengths of putts.

I'm totally going to try this next time I'm on the putting green.

You guys are doing a fabulous job with this thread. It's amazing how much attention you are all getting from Ted @ Seemore. I love it!

SWEET!! Putting well is exciting! I will practice some eyes closed drills today also to help with those shorties.

Congrats on the switch back! Do you think it helped being away from the SeeMore for so long that you re-discovered the goodness of it or did you happen to have a hot round of putting and the SeeMore happened to be in your hands at the time?

Congrats on the switch back! Do you think it helped being away from the SeeMore for so long that you re-discovered the goodness of it or did you happen to have a hot round of putting and the SeeMore happened to be in your hands at the time?

Not sure really. For me I am never too far from the SeeMore RST. Any time I have a poor putting round, I am right on my putting green with a SeeMore of some kind to work on my alignment. I have been specifically using the M2 recently for this rather than grabbing the closest one and decided to give it a go. Everything clicked and stayed that way for multiple rounds.

Trusting the RST is the biggest thing for me. It takes part of toughness of putting completely out of the equation. That to me equals more putts made.

Great practice work out and write up toma, you are heading in the right direction for sure.

I'm totally going to try this next time I'm on the putting green.

You guys are doing a fabulous job with this thread. It's amazing how much attention you are all getting from Ted @ Seemore. I love it!

Thanks TC. This drill will help, I promise! :)

So for anyone else who is following this thread and is interested in a Seemore PLEASE do yourself a huge favour and give them a call or email. I sent a email through on Friday and had a response from the owner inside of 10 minutes and a call shortly there after. It took John all of 10 or 15 minutes to layout the options, get to the heart of what I need in a putter and answer all my questions. To say that I'm extremely impressed is an vast understatement. These guys really know their stuff. Very shortly I'll be joining the Seemore users as well.

For the record if anyone is interested it will be either the FGP mallet or the FGP2 mallet for me. I loved the look of the Si3 but it's a bit too soft for me.

JB is not exaggerating when he says that the M2 worked well for him. He was a putting fool all weekend. Just dropping them left and right. I spent quite a bit of time with the Si3 and the SB2 this weekend. I actually had great success with both on THP's practice green, but ended up only taking the Si3 out for a round. I putted pretty well with it and made some putts that I typically struggle with. It is very nice to have the alignment taken out of the equation. When I first used a Seemore, I didn't use it right. JB gave me some tips and it was like night and day.

I have to say that I love the Si3 insert. It's as good an insert as I've ever played and I love another brand's insert dearly. I used the 'whistle' shaft which has a 1/2 shaft of offset, which is what I'm comfortable with. I would play this putter any day.

The SB2 is one I may have to take out for a spin at the outing. I was draining putt after putt on the practice green with it, but never got it on real grass. The face is milled, but I loved the feel. Seemed very soft. I loved the larger head and offset shaft. Definitely not my favorite looking putter, but it seemed to work very well.

Great review.. Ted has told most of us the same about closing the eyes to become more familar with the putter feel. Glad it worked for you. I will be trying it out on Weds. I have hope after reading your post Thanks.

So for anyone else who is following this thread and is interested in a Seemore PLEASE do yourself a huge favour and give them a call or email. I sent a email through on Friday and had a response from the owner inside of 10 minutes and a call shortly there after. It took John all of 10 or 15 minutes to layout the options, get to the heart of what I need in a putter and answer all my questions. To say that I'm extremely impressed is an vast understatement. These guys really know their stuff. Very shortly I'll be joining the Seemore users as well.

For the record if anyone is interested it will be either the FGP mallet or the FGP2 mallet for me. I loved the look of the Si3 but it's a bit too soft for me.

It looks like Seemore Caught a Super Tuna!! :smile-big: Good Choice. You will be happy. The support you will get from them even after your purchase is incredible.

Never tried one, but really really want one. Sent them a mail yesterday and god an answer within a couple of hours, really impressed!

I will be due for yet another WITB update soon as well. I have been emailing back and forth with Ted (he is one BUSY man), and I received a call from John today. After some discussion, I placed my order for a :seemore: FGP @ 36.5" with an oversized grip. I added on the DVD so I would have a clue as to how to best utilize the new tool. I've said before that I really wanted a SeeMore and just couldn't pull the trigger... I placed my order 3-hours ago, and I'm already chomping at the bit for it to get here.

So, if your listening SeeMore, HOTFOOT that bad boy to me. Yes, my putter will be a boy (MAN). Women are too confusing, I've never understood a single one, but me and Seymore are going to come to an understanding!

Congrats Matt!!! Can't wait to hear what you think when you can give HIM a go!

I will be due for yet another WITB update soon as well. I have been emailing back and forth with Ted (he is one BUSY man), and I received a call from John today. After some discussion, I placed my order for a :seemore: FGP @ 36.5" with an oversized grip. I added on the DVD so I would have a clue as to how to best utilize the new tool. I've said before that I really wanted a SeeMore and just couldn't pull the trigger... I placed my order 3-hours ago, and I'm already chomping at the bit for it to get here.

So, if your listening SeeMore, HOTFOOT that bad boy to me. Yes, my putter will be a boy (MAN). Women are too confusing, I've never understood a single one, but me and Seymore are going to come to an understanding!
HaHa ,too funny. I hear you on you man Seymore. women do tend to be confusing.However treat her right and she will give you her all. Congrats on your new SeeMore .You will get it fast (slow) because you want it today, Enjoy .Dont forget to post some of your reviews after.

Back