2011 THP Hats On Sale Now!!

It's like the four non-pinstripe hats were made to be paired with Fred Couples' Ashworth Masters lineup.

They're great.

Ill be ordering one this week :)

All orders that are placed this weekend will get shipped first thing Monday morning. :smile: Thanks everyone!!!

My first white golf hat will be the solid white THP hat, all of my hats are dark colored and the brite colors and whites are visors so time for a change.

Wore one of the hats most of the weekend and got some nice compliments.

Wore one of the hats most of the weekend and got some nice compliments.

I can see why. End of the month, I am gonna bite on a black unstructured.

Love the look of those, I might have to grab a white one for the wife to wear at the outing.

Nerfny placed an order for us. She is getting the green and I am getting the Black with THP on the front.

Those look great.... might have to pick one up

I chose the all black! Stoked! Thanks GG. Great design! :)

I can't wait for the white and black caps with the THP on it get here, and the unstructured black one with pinstripes.

Love the pinstriped hat. Was not sure I would, but in person while wearing it, it looks incredible. Pukka did an outstanding job on them.

Love the pinstriped hat. Was not sure I would, but in person while wearing it, it looks incredible. Pukka did an outstanding job on them.

We got one of the pinstripes. It's for Jacqui! She doesn't like structured caps.

I think these are even more comfortable than the last version. There are also a couple little things I noticed after wearing them for awhile. I have to agree that Pukka did an awesome job.

I think these are even more comfortable than the last version. There are also a couple little things I noticed after wearing them for awhile. I have to agree that Pukka did an awesome job.
Yeah, thanks for that, hahaha. Way to leave us hanging, Hawk!

Yeah, like what? You can't say you noticed a couple of things about the hats and then leave us hangin? C'mon man!! :):shock:

All orders that were placed have been shipped.

Yeah, like what? You can't say you noticed a couple of things about the hats and then leave us hangin? C'mon man!! :):shock:

Sorry, I was doing the family thing last night and missed this. There are a couple nice touches. The fabric that makes up the THP is a cool print, the Pukka logo is there, and the back has the THP logo. Both of the logos are in perfect spots to look cool without being obtrusive. I like things like that when they are subtle.

I just ordered the green one! It's my favorite!!! Boy, gonna have THP on my head and putter! Yippee!!!!

Sorry, I was doing the family thing last night and missed this. There are a couple nice touches. The fabric that makes up the THP is a cool print, the Pukka logo is there, and the back has the THP logo. Both of the logos are in perfect spots to look cool without being obtrusive. I like things like that when they are subtle.

Thanks Hawk! I am pretty excited to see my new hat. I chose the all black structured.

what is the back like? A buckle? I have a big head (insert joke) and was wondering how wide/large they get.

what is the back like? A buckle? I have a big head (insert joke) and was wondering how wide/large they get.

They are all adjustable with velcro and are capable of fitting VERY large heads.

They are all adjustable with velcro and are capable of fitting VERY large heads.

Nuevo_eph, I have a large head and a lot of hair, and last years hats fit me easily and very well. I don't think you have to worry about it at all.

Back