The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done that a few times, but usually no matter how intoxicated I always make a point to get into my bed attire and get cozy. I don't know how but I prep myself pretty good even under the worst circumstances.

I've woken up plenty of times drunk in my clothes and sleeping in places I shouldn't be in, bath tubs, in front of my apartement door, ect...

I have done that a few times, but usually no matter how intoxicated I always make a point to get into my bed attire and get cozy. I don't know how but I prep myself pretty good even under the worst circumstances.

I wish man. I usually wake up fully clothed on top of my blankets barely on the bed. Havent had one of those nights in a while though

Same here. Sometimes I've woken up and didn't remember getting in bed or undressed. As long as there isn't another guy in bed I'm good.

I've woken up plenty of times drunk in my clothes and sleeping in places I shouldn't be in, bath tubs, in front of my apartement door, ect...

Lol, besides from sleepwalking I have yet to have the "Wake up in a random place that is not your bed" moment.

I wish man. I usually wake up fully clothed on top of my blankets barely on the bed. Havent had one of those nights in a while though

Yea you just go with the flow and worry about it in the morning. I forward think.

Lol, besides from sleepwalking I have yet to have the "Wake up in a random place that is not your bed" moment.

You're just not trying then, I've started parting in Victoria before and then woken up in an apartement in Edmonton. To this day we still have no idea how we were able to talk our way onto the plane or why we went to Edmonton in the middle of winter.

Lmao that's funny.

You're just not trying then, I've started parting in Victoria before and then woken up in an apartement in Edmonton. To this day we still have no idea how we were able to talk our way onto the plane or why we went to Edmonton in the middle of winter.

Too. Epic. Care to write a tutorial on how to accomplish this?

I need one of these one day. I think I'd like to wake up in PEI or somewhere like that.

Does anyone find it weird how in the rant thread we are talking about how bad drinking is and in this thread about how hammered we all get?

Wow man thats intense. I really wanna know how you did it. i wish you remembered

Too. Epic. Care to write a tutorial on how to accomplish this?

I need one of these one day. I think I'd like to wake up in PEI or somewhere like that.

Does anyone find it weird how in the rant thread we are talking about how bad drinking is and in this thread about how hammered we all get?

ya man i was just thinking about that. Lol its ok to talk about how drunk you used to get as long as you tell yourself you hate drinking and your not gonna get that drunk ever again. which im not..

ya man i was just thinking about that. Lol its ok to talk about how drunk you used to get as long as you tell yourself you hate drinking and your not gonna get that drunk ever again. which im not..

Famous words that always come out of someones mouth with a massive hangover:

"Never drinking again" we all know that never happens.

Yeah it's funny to talk about now but do I ever hate a hangover. Yeah eff the hangover.

Wow man thats intense. I really wanna know how you did it. i wish you remembered

It was me and three buddies, it was reading break of our second year of University and we started drinking really early in the day, we had two buddies who went to school at U of A and we assume that we went to Edmonton to see those guys, but they said they never saw us. We woke up in somebody''s apartment that we are told we met at one of the various bars on white avenue, we then just got back on the plane with a wicked hang over.

It was me and three buddies, it was reading break of our second year of University and we started drinking really early in the day, we had two buddies who went to school at U of A and we assume that we went to Edmonton to see those guys, but they said they never saw us. We woke up in somebody''s apartment that we are told we met at one of the various bars on white avenue, we then just got back on the plane with a wicked hang over.

Lmao, thats so awesome. That makes one hell of a story. I would pull that one out at every party i go to.."ya i got so drunk one time i woke up in edmonton."

Lmao, thats so awesome. That makes one hell of a story. I would pull that one out at every party i go to.."ya i got so drunk one time i woke up in edmonton."

Well the parties I go to now are full of young kids and other parents so its not appropriate but when the buddies and I get together it still comes up as we try and piece the day back together.

Money well spent.

I think we need to discuss some great cures.. Most of mine I get are so bad I feel like I'm going to die.

One of the last ones I had was was one of the worst. And it was from wine. We went to some "party" at a friends that was dinner and drinks. Nothing but wine. OMG I felt like sh*t for two days. It was terrible.

Dent not to thread jack the calling your shot thread, I hope your right about the 7.4 HC, once the new putter gets here I am living on the putting green.

Dent not to thread jack the calling your shot thread, I hope your right about the 7.4 HC, once the new putter gets here I am living on the putting green.

I think I am breeze, you seem to be pulling stats that are single digits easily.

One of the last ones I had was was one of the worst. And it was from wine. We went to some "party" at a friends that was dinner and drinks. Nothing but wine. OMG I felt like sh*t for two days. It was terrible.

Ah the 2 day-er. Just awful Kev. Do you vomit at all? I think I just have a phobia of vomiting so I am really afraid to the next morning and I just hate it.

I think I am breeze, you seem to be pulling stats that are single digits easily.

Ah the 2 day-er. Just awful Kev. Do you vomit at all? I think I just have a phobia of vomiting so I am really afraid to the next morning and I just hate it.

Haha I hate the barf too. Just the word barf is nasty. If I really drink a lot too fast I'll get sick. But I hate it too so if I feel myself approaching that realm I flag myself. The last outing it almost happened at the airport before we even left haha. I was trashed on the plane and most of the first few hours when we got there.

last year in highschool when i was broke all i would drink was this homemade wine that my friends brother made. It tasted like ass so he just let me have it. i drank a bottle and a half in about 45 minutes. ended up walking 4 hours home from the bar. surprisingly the hangover wasnt too bad i still woke up and went golfing at 8

Haha I hate the barf too. Just the word barf is nasty. If I really drink a lot too fast I'll get sick. But I hate it too so if I feel myself approaching that realm I flag myself. The last outing it almost happened at the airport before we even left haha. I was trashed on the plane and most of the first few hours when we got there.

Lmao just tryin to show THPers what OEM is all about eh? Way to enter with a bang kev :D

Lmao just tryin to show THPers what OEM is all about eh? Way to enter with a bang kev :D

Lmao. They were all like "what's wrong with you" and bugging me while I was trying to sober up lol and then I was getting mad haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back