Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to play golf, and I have no one to golf with. This sucks.

I'm in the same boat everyday. I get so pissed trying to find someone to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate how sometimes on Ebay you find a guy selling a very old set of irons individually. Does he really think there's someone out there thinking: "Boy I really like my old 1970's set of Macgregor Irons. It's a shame I broke the 6 iron, hold on, maybe I can get a replacement on EBAY!"

God it's gonna be a long day at work when an hour in I'm already bored and cruising around Ebay.

*cancels lunch plans with Kevin*
Makes you want to start smashing drunk faces. Then there's "that guy" who can't control himself. The I wanna fight every dude that looks at me guy. The hit on every singe female guy. The not funny guy that thinks he's funny. The I'm your best friend guy who you don't like. There's so many of them.

Starting to get really annoyed with work. There are no members there yet so there is nothing for me to do. I have to stand on my own 2 feet for 6 hours and pretend I am doing something to make myself look busy.

I wish I was busy but there is just nothing to do.

Starting to get really annoyed with work. There are no members there yet so there is nothing for me to do. I have to stand on my own 2 feet for 6 hours and pretend I am doing something to make myself look busy.

I hear you Dent, it can make for a long day.

For sure, makes 5 hour days feel like 10.

Boring day = double the hours.

hey, welcome to the last 7 months of my co-op!

I never have to worry about it, I don't mind going off by myself if no one else is around. Or pairing up with whoever is there, better to play than not.

Welcome to my world

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

lower back pain.....won't go away after 2 weeks so I'm going to the doctor to get it checked out to make sure there's nothing wrong that I should be takign care of.

getting.old.sucks

lower back pain.....won't go away after 2 weeks so I'm going to the doctor to get it checked out to make sure there's nothing wrong that I should be takign care of.

getting.old.sucks

Tax pain?

I hate being the first person of a foursome at a golf course. For some reason it just bothers me in a way.

Golfsmith is an absolute joke, what a bunch of jerks who have no idea on customer service. I will never order from them ever again, and also will speak badly of them from now on every chance I get. Too bad!

Details?
Golfsmith is an absolute joke, what a bunch of jerks who have no idea on customer service. I will never order from them ever again, and also will speak badly of them from now on every chance I get. Too bad!

Go TGW!

MY Rant: Does anyone else have the "Loud Co-Worker." This is the person that is so loud you can hear a simple conversation from across the office. The person that yells when they're on the phone, and the person that dosen't know what a 6-inch voice is. Well if you have someone like that in your office then you feel my pain, because well, I sit next to that person and want to shoot a bazooka through my cubicle wall some days.

Go TGW!

MY Rant: Does anyone else have the "Loud Co-Worker." This is the person that is so loud you can hear a simple conversation from across the office. The person that yells when they're on the phone, and the person that dosen't know what a 6-inch voice is. Well if you have someone like that in your office then you feel my pain, because well, I sit next to that person and want to shoot a bazooka through my cubicle wall some days.

I got one. He's deaf in one ear and only has 65% of the other one. Because of this, he constantly is invading your personal space. I don't mean a cubicle, I mean he'll get right up next to your nose to hear you. His breath is never fresh and he shouts all the time. And I guess somewhere down the line, he stopped waiting to hear a response so he just talks and talks and talks and talks and talks. His favorite subject? Baseball BEFORE 1980.

here is my rant:
Its april 19th and instead of heading out golfing after work, im looking out the window and seeing snow fall. Might get up to 6 inches, what a bunch of BS. What can you expect in Wisconsin.

here is my rant:
Its april 19th and instead of heading out golfing after work, im looking out the window and seeing snow fall. Might get up to 6 inches, what a bunch of BS. What can you expect in Wisconsin.

That sucks man. I feel your pain it was like that for a while here (just snowed last weekend). finally starting to warm up though. Just stay strong man golf season will be here soon enough.

That sucks man. I feel your pain it was like that for a while here (just snowed last weekend). finally starting to warm up though. Just stay strong man golf season will be here soon enough.

Thank I will try, lol.

Go TGW!

I had the same thing in my last office with the cubicle lifestyle. Some people must feel it necessary to share their entire private conversation with the entire office. He was the loudest eater I'd ever heard as well and always seemed to be shoving something in his mouth while at work. He was also a constant gas producing machine and not afraid to make his presence known.

Now I have an office with a lady across the hall that talks and sings to herself constantly. Funny how I don't mind her at all after the last guy I was dealing with. Everyone else wonders how I am able to stand it. I have trained myself to ignore her noises.

Sorry Hanks, that would have helped, huh?!?! Long story short, I order some items online, one of them had a pricing error but instead of cancelling the whole thing, they sent the first couple items and then I never got any notice about the rest of the order, so I called today and they said they cancelled that and that I should have already got a notice. I understand the cancelling, even though as good customer service they should honor it, but then give me a chance to cancel my whole order instead of pieceing it out. Oh well, they won't get my business anymore!

I had the same thing in my last office with the cubicle lifestyle. Some people must feel it necessary to share their entire private conversation with the entire office. He was the loudest eater I'd ever heard as well and always seemed to be shoving something in his mouth while at work. He was also a constant gas producing machine and not afraid to make his presence known.

Now I have an office with a lady across the hall that talks and sings to herself constantly. Funny how I don't mind her at all after the last guy I was dealing with. Everyone else wonders how I am able to stand it. I have trained myself to ignore her noises.

This woman who sits in the cube behind me talk on the phone incessantly about her personal life, money troubles, food, nothing ever work related.

man i hate days like that... luckily the season has kicked in and its busy as crap
but thats also my other rant... looks like its gonna be slow play from now on out since the weather is incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back