The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about you and your Canadian Boy Toy vs. Me and JRod? You can both either put up or shut up.

I can't play all of you and from what I gather, a fair few of you want a piece of me, for whatever reason. I'm more than happy to oblige. Truth be told, I'd rather Ape man play with a better golfer than yourself, afterall, I do want somewhat of a challenge.
I like that, you fight dirty right away. Already calling me a crappy golfer, nice style there. If you think all these magical rounds you're shooting right now are going to be still happening in August you're sorely mistaken there Sasquatch. I can hear it now, "damn boys, I was hitting the ball so well in March and April, not sure what's going on now" as you piss yet another match down your hairy leg. I want the best your team has to offer, and I don't think either you or JRod are it, so I'd rather not bother with you two derelicts.

I like that, you fight dirty right away. Already calling me a crappy golfer, nice style there. If you think all these magical rounds you're shooting right now are going to be still happening in August you're sorely mistaken there Sasquatch. I can hear it now, "damn boys, I was hitting the ball so well in March and April, not sure what's going on now" as you piss yet another match down your hairy leg. I want the best your team has to offer, and I don't think either you or JRod are it, so I'd rather not bother with you two derelicts.

Hey! Everyone knows I don't have hairy legs.

Bwahahahaha. We have Esox though.

Beauty! I like it. Everyone's already behind Team Hackers anyway. We're more fun. We play golf outside. We have Ipads. We're men of the people.

Bwahahahaha. We have Esox though.

I know, I wanted him on my team. He pulls the older crowd and the ladies for followers like no other. He has this thing called SMMMMOOOOOTTTTHHHHHHNNNNNEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

or

Deep pockets.

Beauty! I like it. Everyone's already behind Team Hackers anyway. We're more fun. We play golf outside. We have Ipads. We're men of the people.

This is true.

I wonder if you all will be able to pick grips on your clubs. It's going to be sticky and hot in Florida. Coming from up north, it was pretty overwhelming this weekend (at first) and it's only April.

Anyobdy going to ask for Project X shafts in their irons?

This is true.

I wonder if you all will be able to pick grips on your clubs. It's going to be sticky and hot in Florida. Coming from up north, it was pretty overwhelming this weekend (at first) and it's only April.
I would imagine we do, team Hackers will need extra sticky nervous sweat proof grips anyway so they'll be good in that department.

You shave your legs? Wow that is weird. Less messy when you pee your pants at the MC though, probably smart actually.

It makes me more aerodynamic. No, I don't shave my legs, but I just don't have hairy legs. It's weird considering how awesomely hairy my chest is.

This is true.

Dunno brohan, but I hope so. If so, I'll be rocking some VDR's fo shizzle.

Anyobdy going to ask for Project X shafts in their irons?

I only think those are available in the MC's buddy!

I would imagine we do, team Hackers will need extra sticky nervous sweat proof grips anyway so they'll be good in that department.

I'm just gonna bathe my grips in your Monkey Butt Powder, literally and figuratively. How do you like that baldy?

I heard they were awesome.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Callaway Clothing. I haven't really been a fan in the past, but I've heard some good things about them recently. I love my Cally shades and I hope you all get a sweet pair of them to wear.

wtfranks! Haha. I forgot about the Fify.

You may have hairy legs and whatnot, but I have Chromax ties buddy. Bonded by our shoe choices, Hawk and I have been through it all.
Fify homey!

Speaking of the iPad, I was browsing Craigs List ads for another iPad and saw this interesting post:

Wanted: New Team Captain for the Morgan Cup on THP
Team Paradise is looking for a new captain. This person must play golf inside while living in FL or Arizona, must be able to hit long drives either in the sim or on the internet, have kankles, wear flip flops, love ranch sauce and love to talk about golf. Short game not needed. Please reply with picture of your calves and send your skype account for an interview.

I'm just gonna bathe my grips in your Monkey Butt Powder, literally and figuratively. How do you like that baldy?
Does that mean what I think it means? That is the most frightening thing I've ever read.

I heard they were awesome.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Callaway Clothing. I haven't really been a fan in the past, but I've heard some good things about them recently. I love my Cally shades and I hope you all get a sweet pair of them to wear.
There were some different Cally apparel offerings at the PGA Show and I noticed some new stuff at the golf store here last weekend, from what I can tell they're really really nice. I'm excited for it, and you're right about the shades, those look great!

You earned a rep for that one, buddy. Well played.

Speaking of the iPad, I was browsing Craigs List ads for another iPad and saw this interesting post:

Team Paradise is looking for a new captain. This person must play golf inside while living in FL or Arizona, must be able to hit long drives either in the sim or on the internet, have kankles, wear flip flops, love ranch sauce and love to talk about golf. Short game not needed. Please reply with picture of your calves and send your skype account for an interview.

I saw that ad too, I can't wait for Paradise to get their new Captain, so that she can talk golf with the rest of us.

I only think those are available in the MC's buddy!

Come on, we're all "Tour Players", we can get Project X in anything we want!

Seriously, other people may go the Project X route, but I will not. When I compared DG S300, KBS Tour stiff, and Project X in the same clubhead (not sure if the PX was 5.5 or 6.0), the PX felt the worst and the was the shortest distance-wise, not a good combo. Unless I see a huge difference when club testing in a couple of months, it'll be either DG S300 or KBS Tour stiff in my irons, probably KBS Tour.

This is one of the best event ideas I have ever seen or heard of I look forward to seeing all the videos and promos and stuff that goes with it. If there is a next time maybe I will be able to qualify.

Thank you.

Can I be an honorary member on one of your teams?

There are a few guys not really around, why dont you just become one of them?

DAYUM!!!!

Best.Post.In.This.Thread.

Well played OEM, well played.

Thank you.

There are a few guys not really around, why dont you just become one of them?

Razr would have to be a Callaway staffer I would think.

I saw that ad too, I can't wait for Paradise to get their new Captain, so that she can talk golf with the rest of us.

buahahahaha, even better!

Team Hackers FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back