First day with Vision Track

I think the massive improvement I saw right away was from getting my takeaway fixed. That literally took about 15 seconds. I plan on working more on the downswing, as I've noticed that I can still come OTT a bit if I'm not careful. The odd thing is that I can feel just what I should be doing. It's just crazy.

I know! What I found is that I will be playing and thinking about the Vision Track and remembering that swing path. It's such a great visual tool that sticks in your mind long after using it.

For sure. Like I said, I put it away very quickly, but I could remember where I wanted to be in my takeaway. Cool stuff and I'm looking forward to working with it some more. I just can't tell you how dumbfounded I am that something so simple really made such a difference.

Let us know how you like it. I only used it a few times, put it up, and now have it back out again. It's been the help I needed.

KellyBo, you just made my all century Christmas card list, Valentine's Day list, you name it. This thing is awesome. Like Hawk was saying, I fight a little to a big OTT move some days. Within 15 seconds I had an inside hand path going, was much more on plane, and had my alignment problems almost gone.

I don't want to sound like I am exaggerating, but for me, this is the best training aid I've used to date. Nothing has worked so well, so fast for me. I can't recall being this excited about the promise of my game ever.

Wow. Just wow.

I didn't want to sound like a major homer either, but I'm just really blown away as well. This could be the final piece of the puzzle to help me accomplish my goals this year.

KellyBo, you just made my all century Christmas card list, Valentine's Day list, you name it. This thing is awesome. Like Hawk was saying, I fight a little to a big OTT move some days. Within 15 seconds I had an inside hand path going, was much more on plane, and had my alignment problems almost gone.

I don't want to sound like I am exaggerating, but for me, this is the best training aid I've used to date. Nothing has worked so well, so fast for me. I can't recall being this excited about the promise of my game ever.

Wow. Just wow.

Wow. Just wow.

AWESOME! I get so excited seeing you and Hawk getting so much out of this. I love it too. I swear I shot an incredible (for me) round of 36 on 9 holes after using this. I had been taking lessons too but this thing just helped me to pull it all together. I hit a bucket of balls off of it and then went and played. I had 4 birdies on the front 9 that day (obviously 4 bogeys too) and dumbfounded myself and the lady i was playing with. I was so shocked by my performance that I proceeded to shoot a 44 on the back. Haha! I should have stopped at the range and hit another bucket before starting the back. You guys are convincing me that I HAVE to get back out there with the Vision Track more often because my irons have really been giving me fits lately.

I'm hooked. Going back to the range to use this again today to see if I can ingrain the changes enough to stick to my round I'm playing tomorrow.

KellyBo, like you said, the visual aspect is really solid and even in my basement last night I could "see" the right path for takeaway. (Yes, I was so jazzed up I was practicing in my basement at midnight like a good golf addict does). :smile-big:

Okay, now this is getting just ridiculous. Just spent my lunch hour working with this again on the range. It was so much more comfortable reproducing the swing this time that I was able to get a little more rhythm and tempo going. Now I am really, really smoothing the ball on just pure lines. What it has done for my driver is off of the charts.

Is everyone else noticing that they are hitting the sweet spot more too? I have never struggled hitting on or near the sweet spot too much, but now I've shrunk (shrank?) the dispersion of where the ball is on the face by a good 1/3rd. My miss is now towards the heel instead of the toe too, which is actually nice.

This is THE tool I will be recommending to anyone who needs help with takeaway or plane.

I noticed that I was hitting the ball cleanly much more, which doesn't surprise me after I see what my swing path looked like before. My only issue has been dispersion so far, but like I said, I'm sure that has more to do with set up and band aids than anything.

I got mine out today and put it on the pavement and just took an iron out and swung back and forth a couple times w/o hitting a ball. I remembered that I really needed to focus on hitting to right field along that path and stop hitting that little bar to the left. Today was the best ball striking day of the year. My focus on swinging out made all the difference. My drives were 10-15 yards longer than they have been and my irons were great. Too bad it can't help in the putting department because today was the worse putting day of the year. Just awful. My partner said I was following the ball on my putts. I don't even care because my ball striking was the best it has been in months and I shot an 84 with 39 putts!

Holy crap. The putts were almost 50% of your score. That's some pretty awesome ball striking!

You guys/gals are making me pull out the hankie over the love for the Vision Track :crying:. naw great stuff and reviews!

Holy crap. The putts were almost 50% of your score. That's some pretty awesome ball striking!

I just went over my round today and figured out that I had 13 fairways and 12 GIRs! I haven't come close to hitting the ball that good in quite a while. I have to give my instructor a lot of the credit though. He's really been working hard with me lately but that Vision Track just really helps me visualize my swing. I'm going to keep getting it out on a regular basis because I always play so well after using it.

I got mine out today and put it on the pavement and just took an iron out and swung back and forth a couple times w/o hitting a ball. I remembered that I really needed to focus on hitting to right field along that path and stop hitting that little bar to the left. Today was the best ball striking day of the year. My focus on swinging out made all the difference. My drives were 10-15 yards longer than they have been and my irons were great. Too bad it can't help in the putting department because today was the worse putting day of the year. Just awful. My partner said I was following the ball on my putts. I don't even care because my ball striking was the best it has been in months and I shot an 84 with 39 putts!

KellyBo, thats a helluva ball striking day! Congrats. I can't wait to hear how you are playing in a few more weeks.

Hawk, I started with wild dispersion too because I was so focused on my movement. Then today when I started trusting the movement and focusing on tempo & target I saw it tighten up considerably. You will probably see the same thing as it gets ingrained.

Ole Gray, easy now Cap'n, us good ol' boy Cobra lovin guys have to stick together! (BTW-I'll be demoing the new S3 Pro's this Saturday; don't be jealous)

Ordered one of these due to this thread, should be here Thursday, my ball striking has been awful so far this year I hope to see the improvements that ya'll are seeing.

Ordered one of these due to this thread, should be here Thursday, my ball striking has been awful so far this year I hope to see the improvements that ya'll are seeing.

I promise I'm not employed by Medicus or any other company who sells them. Hehe. I really hope it helps you. It's not for everyone but it does help some of us!

I used mine again today by just laying it on the ground next to my car and taking about 6-8 swings with it before I played. It is just a quick visual reminder for me now that I have used it a good bit. I hit my irons well today in the scramble. This device seems to really help me with them. I need to do this every time I play!

I'm not going to brag, because in reality, I still suck, but I think my iron and hybrid swing is waaaaay better than it has ever been. I feel more fluid and I'm much more likely to strike the ball well than I was before.

I promise I'm not employed by Medicus or any other company who sells them. Hehe. I really hope it helps you. It's not for everyone but it does help some of us!

I used mine again today by just laying it on the ground next to my car and taking about 6-8 swings with it before I played. It is just a quick visual reminder for me now that I have used it a good bit. I hit my irons well today in the scramble. This device seems to really help me with them. I need to do this every time I play!

I'm not going to brag, because in reality, I still suck, but I think my iron and hybrid swing is waaaaay better than it has ever been. I feel more fluid and I'm much more likely to strike the ball well than I was before.

I want a 15% cut of your tour winnings here in a few months haha

I want a 15% cut of your tour winnings here in a few months haha

No problem! Seriously though, the difference is night an day from my wedges down to my fairway wood. I will get the driver figured out soon. I've been compensating so much that it's taking time to beat the bad habits, but it will come.

No problem! Seriously though, the difference is night an day from my wedges down to my fairway wood. I will get the driver figured out soon. I've been compensating so much that it's taking time to beat the bad habits, but it will come.

Im glad its working. I liked it alot but could not use it a whole lot because I kept pushing the ball with it after 10 shots or so then just stopped using it. Glad its being to put to good use though.

Too bad you won't have it with you in FL this weekend! You will need it!!!!

After a lesson i started getting kind of off track. Used this the last 2 days at the range while working on the keys from the lesson and now am back on track. I think I will work on any swing changes in conjunction with this tool. It seems to make sure that as I change my swing I don't get off plane.

I use it so much that I just leave it in my bag now. I've caught a couple of glances on the tee box!

Got mine last week, much larger then it looked on the videos heh. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet the weather took a turn for the cold and rainy. Supposed to be partly cloudy tomorrow gonna try to get it out to the range and give it a shot.

I've only used it once and it showed I've been having problems with set up in regards to distance to ball. Hope I can ingrain this into my play on the course. It sure helps with takeaway and swing path. Now anyone got any ideas on why I'm still not taking divot out in front of ball?

I am buying one of these with my next paycheck.. Hopefully I can figure it out as a lefty :)

Tap tap taparoo

Seems to be interesting, That was informative and helpful for me!
Actually, I'm a newbie in the field. So, need a lot of stuff to be learnt.

Back