The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

There are a few guys not really around, why dont you just become one of them?

Ohhhhhhhhh snap!

Thank you.

There are a few guys not really around, why dont you just become one of them?

Not a bad idea! I mean, the chance of a life time is certainly worth a few posts in my opinion ;)

Dude I've been pondering this a lot. They have the Sensicore DGS300's I love. I may step up in flex though. :)

But really I don't know. The PX's are great shafts. I did double check to just make sure are there are plenty of options for the Razr's. Also highly considering some Graphite shafts for the wrists and elbows. But the sensicore really helped and dont know if they'd be able to add it. Iknow this is early but here are the options I see on the Callaway site.

Graphite:
Aldila VS Proto
CG M75i Tour Graphite

Steel:
True Temper Dynamic Gold w/Sensicore Irons
True Temper Dynamic Gold SL
True Temper Dynamic Gold Irons
Royal Precision Tour Flighted Rifle Irons
Royal Precision Rifle Irons
Royal Precision Project X Flighted
Royal Precision Project X
NS PRO 990
Nippon NS Pro 1100
KBS Tour

Anyobdy going to ask for Project X shafts in their irons?

Not a bad idea! I mean, the chance of a life time is certainly worth a few posts in my opinion ;)

Just postpone the boy's birthday party dude. I'm sure the fam would understand, lol

oh snap snap!!

The thing is, our captain will be back and when he is we'll be firing on all cylinders again but Team Hackers is still going to be a bunch of bums with a Sasquatch looking thing leading them with their B Flight abilities and their complete ignorance for what will happen to them in the Morgan Cup. So get your licks in while you can because now is the only time you'll be able to. I cannot wait to come back in this thread after the event is over and remind you all how ridiculous you all sound right now. Bums...you're all a bunch of bums.

Sadly I don't have Skype nor do I hit long drives.

*edit wth that sounded bad. I don't condone OEM's post. I found it pointless. Not funny and not needed in this thread. You, OEM KEvin, are a festigio.

Speaking of the iPad, I was browsing Craigs List ads for another iPad and saw this interesting post:

Wanted: New Team Captain for the Morgan Cup on THP
Team Paradise is looking for a new captain. This person must play golf inside while living in FL or Arizona, must be able to hit long drives either in the sim or on the internet, have kankles, wear flip flops, love ranch sauce and love to talk about golf. Short game not needed. Please reply with picture of your calves and send your skype account for an interview.

Just postpone the boy's birthday party dude. I'm sure the fam would understand, lol

Maybe I can just change his birthday. He's still you.

Yoccos, I'm not one to give out info to the other team, but I think you should try out those graphites dude. I know you swing harder than me, but I really liked them.

The thing is, our captain will be back and when he is we'll be firing on all cylinders again but Team Hackers is still going to be a bunch of bums with a Sasquatch looking thing leading them with their B Flight abilities and their complete ignorance for what will happen to them in the Morgan Cup. So get your licks in while you can because now is the only time you'll be able to. I cannot wait to come back in this thread after the event is over and remind you all how ridiculous you all sound right now. Bums...you're all a bunch of bums.

Too bad with your MIA Captain, and lackluster team your firing on a two stroke moped at best.

I certainly will dude. I'm not afraid to play graphite! Hell I have a graphite shaft in my driver and hybrids now.

Yoccos, I'm not one to give out info to the other team, but I think you should try out those graphites dude. I know you swing harder than me, but I really liked them.

Can you handle the power of a moped?

Too bad with your MIA Captain, and lackluster team your firing on a two stroke moped at best.

I certainly will dude. I'm not afraid to play graphite! Hell I have a graphite shaft in my driver and hybrids now.

Can you handle the power of a moped?

Hell ya I can handle the power of a moped, Team Hackers is going to ride that moped into the ground.

I like to think it'll be like a Lamborghini....just like what I'll be using to BOMB drives on you girls all weekend.
BOMB_BLACK_2000X2000.jpg

Ummmm, you have to play a Callaway driver, not an illegal one, even though thats the only way you'll win.

Lol no thanks, I don't want anyone from Team Hackers riding my moped. The AZ sim crew is here to lay down a whoopin.

Hell ya I can handle the power of a moped, Team Hackers is going to ride that moped into the ground.

The only motoring going on will be Jake, motor boating his Captain, like he's been doing in here for the past 30 minutes.

The only motoring going on will be Jake, motor boating his Captain, like he's been doing in here for the past 30 minutes.

He can't help it, their Captain has some nice moobs, you have to give him that.

He can't help it, their Captain has some nice moobs, you have to give him that.

I was actually thinking that he'd be motor boating the areas where his Captain puts the Monkey Butt powder.

I was actually thinking that he'd be motor boating the areas where his Captain puts the Monkey Butt powder.

Ahhhh that makes more sense, with all the health plans that team paradise is on it makes sense there would be a lot of tossed salad...with ranch of course.

Ahhhh that makes more sense, with all the health plans that team paradise is on it makes sense there would be a lot of tossed salad...with ranch of course.

Lots of Ranch!

Dip it in Ranch Team Paradise, dip it in Ranch!

HA! Hey did you know OEM accidentally had his secret practice aids sent to my address???

Spoiler
416efu65VgL.jpg

I mean, little man is only going to be 2. He doesn't know what his birthday is yet. Some whiteout and a typewritter and the Birth Certificate is all fixed up when he questions it later.

Any day he can plant his face in cake can be his birthday.

FAIL... Lol. My comeback was stupid.

HA! Hey did you know OEM accidentally had his secret practice aids sent to my address???

416efu65VgL.jpg

Man, that's cool...but I think you'll want clubs with a metal shaft Yoccos. On the flip side, I didn't know Callaway had produced a bag that teed the ball up for you like that.

I think its hilarious that the only trash talk you boys have is about ranch and now a moped

I mean, little man is only going to be 2. He doesn't know what his birthday is yet. Some whiteout and a typewritter and the Birth Certificate is all fixed up when he questions it later.

Any day he can plant his face in cake can be his birthday.

I'm going to have Erica give you a ring tonight. You seem very reasonable and I'm she will listen. I'd kill for an opportunity like this. Forget all the gear. You guys get to play in a tournament against each other and have it broadcast for the world to see. NOBODY gets to do that. I hope people don't forget that or the hard work that made it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back