The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its hilarious that the only trash talk you boys have is about ranch and now a moped

Hmmmm seems we were saying a lot more than that but I'm sure you skimmed most of it.

Ha! You could give me a shovel and not only will I have you quiting by hole #8, I can leave it with you so you can bury your pride after Team Paradise thrashes ya.

Man, that's cool...but I think you'll want clubs with a metal shaft Yoccos. On the flip side, I didn't know Callaway had produced a bag that teed the ball up for you like that.

I dont! I am only getting better, Gus said you need A LOT of work!

And when exactly did I say that?

Heck- after the performance I put up this weekend I nearly backed out of the whole outing for fear of embarrassment.

Hmmmm seems we were saying a lot more than that but I'm sure you skimmed most of it.

nah, I read it. It was all a bunch of repetative stuff.

And when exactly did I say that?

Heck- after the performance I put up this weekend I nearly backed out of the whole outing for fear of embarrassment.

You didnt, but I sure as hell had him believing you did. hahaha.

Oh wait. You're right.

Coolbreeze is a 6'4" cheerleader with pom poms.

yep that about sums me up, also a little hairy and Ghosted white, I can golf though.

I think its hilarious that the only trash talk you boys have is about ranch and now a moped

Go back to motor boating pictures of Overton.

I'm going to have Erica give you a ring tonight. You seem very reasonable and I'm she will listen. I'd kill for an opportunity like this. Forget all the gear. You guys get to play in a tournament against each other and have it broadcast for the world to see. NOBODY gets to do that. I hope people don't forget that or the hard work that made it happen.

Well said Hawk!

Maybe I can take one of the missing MC'rs spots and just play in a local sim? I'll communicate my scores via Skype to Reunion.

DDec will rip you up. Don't test him. He's already ripped me up a few times HA.

We have a ddec sighting up in here! Oh wait, he was just being nice again. How boring.

Maybe I can take one of the missing MC'rs spots and just play in a local sim? I'll communicate my scores via Skype to Reunion.

You'll fit right in with Team Paradise with that regiment pal.

He'll have his chance in about a month.

We have a ddec sighting up in here! Oh wait, he was just being nice again. How boring.

I'll bore you to death TC, you know that.

Lets keep it clean boys, a tossed salad reference is one thing but this is a family forum, nobody wants to know that.

Lets keep it clean boys, a tossed salad reference is one thing but this is a family forum, nobody wants to know that.

Good call cool. I wonder how many stitches though?

Insert left handed joke here.

Toss that.

This is gonna be hilarious...while I really do consider everyone in this a friend it's gonna be pleasant to destroy you out on the course. Don't worry, after the tourney I will still let you buy me drinks.

P4B..... I don't even know what to say bro, honestly.

PS...someone send out the search party for Captain Biggsy.

Last edited:
Wow I leave for 2 hours to do actual work, and this thread blows up!

While I called out TC, truth is I'll put a beat down on any member of your team. I figure that Team Hackers really will turn into a bunch of cheerleaders, after about hole 13 when we finish them 6&5. They will all be around the rest of their team trying to get one of them to at least play the 18th hole once that weekend.

Recycle all the sim/albino/Canadian jokes you want, truth is you guys are all scared of our team.

The intimidation Team Hackers is laying on us has really shaken me. Let me see if I've registered it all. They're tall, have hairless legs, and know a lot about mopeds, motorboats, and butt powder. They've admitted to carrying each other around on their shoulders, and perfecting a pom pom aided tumbling routine. I suspect they wear tiny swimsuits, have spiky hair, medicine cabinets well stocked with oils and ointments, and enjoy two week vacations in Key West.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

To all the ladies out there, I suggest you support the Old Fart and Team Paradise. We're actually men. Especially me, because I have a lot of experience.

Now please excuse me. I need to make a salad.

Kevin

PS...someone send out the search party for Captain Biggsy.

Captain Biggsy is around, don't worry, he checked in with me earlier today. He's just going to let TC do all of the talking leading up to the event, like Faldo in 2008. Meanwhile, he's working on strategy for our team, like Azinger. That worked out pretty well, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back