Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

I have been grilling a ton now that my grill has been moved out of the bear's reach. I decided to change my avatar because i love that flame broiled smell. lol

I keep waiting for bogey_russ to make a big run of birdies and become "birdie_russ".........Great name though. Our current Rat Terrier is named Bogey. I tell everyone he got the name because he acts a little...under par.

hahaha... i had 2 birdies today but the bogey birdie ratio is still overwhelmingly bogeytastic :sad:

I dont normally do this, but OEM, I love the new avatar.

I dont normally do this, but OEM, I love the new avatar.

uh huh. So out of line for you. You must be drunk on hater-aid!!! What flavor do you prefer?

uh huh. So out of line for you. You must be drunk on hater-aid!!! What flavor do you prefer?

I like your one piece. Does that come with the Ipad?

OEM has the greatest avy ever!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL. I just saw it. Man, that made my day.

I need a new avy. People keep telling me one of two things:

a. it is creepy
b. I look mad at the world.

My username: well, my name is Tomas and I am partially of native American descent, hence the nickname Tomahawk. 18 was my baseball and basketball number, and golf is 18 holes. So tomahawk18 it is!

My avatar: it's Fred Couples swing. It also illustrates what I work hardest on with my swing... Take the club back outside, and slot it on the inside on the way down and through impact.

I haven't put up an avatar yet, but my user name comes from a buddy of mine. He's got a horrible long game, but makes up for it around the green with his short game. He's incredible with flop shots. I'll be just off the green and I'll see his ball in flight while he bellows "FloppyJoe".

Mine is my first name and the first initial of my surname.

As for the avatar, well its the football team I support

My username: well, my name is Tomas and I am partially of native American descent, hence the nickname Tomahawk. 18 was my baseball and basketball number, and golf is 18 holes. So tomahawk18 it is!

My avatar: it's Fred Couples swing. It also illustrates what I work hardest on with my swing... Take the club back outside, and slot it on the inside on the way down and through impact.

did you play professional basketball? 18 was only allowed after college

Really? Thats crazy, we could have whatever number we wanted in highschool and college, I didn't know that about american ball.

Woody is my nickname from School (Wood is my surname) and 140284 is my DOB

Yeah it was not allowed when I was in school either.

my name is matt krakowski, and everyone calls me matty krack, and 17 is my firehouse station number.. and the avatar is puma, cause im a puma hoe!!

My username is my initials and the number portion of my street address.
My avatar is actually a real picture of me - unusual I know.

My name comes not from my love of cats but from the fact that they would chew through all my playstation controllers. I used to be a huge Socom player (PS2 game) and i wasted many days on that game. my cats chewed through my last controller cord the day my team (i know, i know who has a gaming team. but i was INTO this crap) had a match. so it pissed me off and i made the name with sarcasm in mind and it stuck. Now i just use it everywhere.

My avatar is dustin johnson. one of my favorite players

No, I played club and junior college ball. We got to choose anything under 39 I believe. I know there are some illegal numbers for high school and JC. I was 22 in JC for basketball. 18 in baseball. But 18 is my favorite number, and I wore it any time I could. :)

Last edited:
I am of native american decent and grew up with the wolf as my chosen animal. In 1994/95, somewhere around there, AmericaOnline came out. I chose wolf, then "e" for electronic and then paw for my AOL name. I just thought it was pretty cool back then I could send stuff and get to stuff electronically. It's been my handle ever since. To make the wolf thing even more interesting, I was born in and graduated high school from Forks, WA. Yes, THAT Forks from Twilight. My avatar is my year old pug Lucy.

Back