KBS GIVEAWAY ''30 sets in 30 days''

Fingers crossed! I was probably going to buy these anyway so just go ahead and give me a set KBS!

Just saw where I won Saturday's drawing for these things. I can't wait to get them in. I normally don't win things like this, but maybe my luck is turning a little.

Kongrats!

Nice!! Signed up, although I am not so sure they offer a shaft that reduces ball flight as much as my x100's do..

Looks like the pops will be getting a new set of shafts if I win!

Just saw where I won Saturday's drawing for these things. I can't wait to get them in. I normally don't win things like this, but maybe my luck is turning a little.

Thats awesome, congrats!

Wow that was you on saturday. Congrats on that. I think a review is in order. From the opening to the install........

+1 gotta share the excitement with all of us here at THP. Congrats again.

Awesome bhilton. Can't wait for a review.

how come it asks for a promo code? what is the code?
It ask but you dont have to put one in .It will still register you. Good Luck

Whew...Just Registered.

I am slow and late, but I am in!

KBS GIVEAWAY ''30 sets in 30 days'' UPDATE

KBS GIVEAWAY ''30 sets in 30 days'' UPDATE

Hey guys was just on FaceBook No they have on the wall that code CT has to be put in to register. So I went back and just did it over and it took it. I would suggest that everyone that didnt use code CT go back and register again. Good Luck

i just did it also

guess i registered twice! lol

It says as long as you registered under the promo link you did not need to put in CT.

They replied to my question as long as it was in their Promo Link. I dont know if it was Better safe than sorry.......

I am one of the lucky ones so far! I won the set of C-Tapers in yesterday's drawing! Hopefully I'll be able to work out a tour of the facility when I pick them up since I'm only about 20 mins from their offices! I'll keep y'all posted!

I am one of the lucky ones so far! I won the set of C-Tapers in yesterday's drawing! Hopefully I'll be able to work out a tour of the facility when I pick them up since I'm only about 20 mins from their offices! I'll keep y'all posted!

Congrats man

CONGRATS! I won Tuesday's drawing so THP comes through again! THANK YOU BRIDGES for offering the link! I'm going to try and work out a tour of the facility when I pick them up since I'm only about 20 mins from their offices! I'll keep y'all posted!

Thanks again Bridges!

Congrats on the win guys.

I've merged the two threads together.

CONGRATS! I won Tuesday's drawing so THP comes through again! THANK YOU BRIDGES for offering the link! I'm going to try and work out a tour of the facility when I pick them up since I'm only about 20 mins from their offices! I'll keep y'all posted!

Thanks again Bridges!

No problem man! Glad you won a set!!!!

Spaceman is the second THP winner........:alien2: Come on THP needs another winner.

Congrats Spaceman! That is awesome! My sister is moving to Golden, so maybe I will have to see if I can tour the facilities when I go and visit her!

Congrats guys! awesome to see some THPer's winning.

Congrats Spaceman! That is awesome! My sister is moving to Golden, so maybe I will have to see if I can tour the facilities when I go and visit her!

I work 5 minutes from Golden (in Lakewood) and I live in Dacono/Erie which is just east of Boulder. Boulder (KBS Offices) is a short trip from Golden too... You absolutely need to let me and RonInThornton know if you come out! We'll definitely have to play, especially in Golden. Fossil Trace is in Golden and is a gem of Colorado courses. Golden residents get RIDICULOUS rates there too so we'll need to use your sisters address!

Back