The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just going to let TC do all of the talking leading up to the event, l

Yeah, I can assure you that is not okay with the people behind the event.

Captain Biggsy is around, don't worry, he checked in with me earlier today. He's just going to let TC do all of the talking leading up to the event, like Faldo in 2008. Meanwhile, he's working on strategy for our team, like Azinger. That worked out pretty well, don't you think?

Don't think that's the best idea but what do I know?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Now please excuse me. I need to make a salad.

Kevin

Don't forget the ranch!

Don't forget the ranch!

Not for me, thanks. I'm a blue cheese man. Today, though, I had a Greek dressing. I'm thinking I'll add a yard to my drives for every pound I lose.

Kevin

Captain Biggsy is around, don't worry, he checked in with me earlier today. He's just going to let TC do all of the talking leading up to the event, like Faldo in 2008. Meanwhile, he's working on strategy for our team, like Azinger. That worked out pretty well, don't you think?

If you typed this with a straight face I'm very sorry for both you and your team.

If you typed this with a straight face I'm very sorry for both you and your team.

I rarely ever type anything in this thread with a straight face.

More of a TW face?

The ol game face?

game-face-bobby-knight.jpg

Perhaps with a TW face, but I smile way too much. TW doesn't seem to smile at all nowadays.

I love that clip of the General! Nice find, rep added.

lol funniest Bob Night news conference ever. I bet back in the day he ate faces.

I'm going to have Erica give you a ring tonight. You seem very reasonable and I'm she will listen. I'd kill for an opportunity like this. Forget all the gear. You guys get to play in a tournament against each other and have it broadcast for the world to see. NOBODY gets to do that. I hope people don't forget that or the hard work that made it happen.

I agree 1000000000% Hawk.

Where are the rest of the participants? A few guys are here talking all the smack for the rest of the team members.
The work that has been put into this event is EPIC ! And the talk in here is by only a few people.
C'mon missing members....put up or shut up and drop out so I can take your spot!

Either team want to draft a 4 handicap?

I can't stop looking at Callaway's website and dreaming about what I'm going to have in my bag for the Morgan Cup.

Also, Team Paradise is going down faster than their collective team post count.

Post counts go down when you post???????????????????

**sound Price is Right fail noise**

I can't stop looking at Callaway's website and dreaming about what I'm going to have in my bag for the Morgan Cup.

That is team hacker math... One, two, three, four, five, six, five, four, three - I'll take a three.

Tappin to the oldies

Hackers can only count to win.

Haha...I love the price is right, although it's nearly as cool now that Drew Carey has taken over for good ole' Bob Barker.

True dat. Lol. I still can't find the sound.

Haha...I love the price is right, although it's nearly as cool now that Drew Carey has taken over for good ole' Bob Barker.

Back to my other statement...anyone else visiting their sponsor's site ever day checking out their amazing equipment?

I have to say that I loved all the Callaway gear I had the chance to test last weekend. They really stepped it up this year.

Yessssssir. I was checking out all the shaft options. Might be going graphite, I'm pretty excited about the list of options to be honest.

Back to my other statement...anyone else visiting their sponsor's site ever day checking out their amazing equipment?

I love it when this thread is over run by the loud mouth b-leaguers that play on team Hackers. You guys crack me up, combined you might be able to match wits with my 2nd grade daughter. "You guys are dumb and your post count is going down and we're going to beat you and all of you suck." You guys are striking fear into each and every one of us, we're just afraid we'll laugh ourselves to death when we see you all play!

Yes I have become rather familiar with each and every item on the Callaway site. I've also looked over the Callaway threads that were put up from the PGA Show, some good stuff in there too!

Don't worry PB4, I have zero concern about the "fear" that my words strike into you or anyone else on your team. This is a golf competition, not a talking competition and I'll be happy to shake your hand like a gentleman and look you in the eye after letting my golf do the talking in August. I do hope you keep that sense of humor and can "laugh yourself to death" after being shut out for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back