Entering THP world from the Netherlands

dubwarrior

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi everyone,

Just checking in. I live close to Amsterdam in the Netherlands, playing for about five years in the category "Playing is the best practice". After months of frustration of not improving I finally admit I am supposed to work on getting better.

This year therefore has been crowned "the year of the ultimate swing" with plenty of coaching and time on the DR. Results to be shared soon.

My bag currently is filled with TM products: R7 Driver (sorry, still like it), LT2 Irons, 11 Hybrid, TP wedges. Only deviation is my Putter which is a !Yes. Got a set of TM TP MC's coming in so that improve my handicap for sure. Remember, if things ain't going your way, it's always the equipment that is to blame, never the player :banghead:.

Anyway, looking forward to reading the threads and hopefully being able to contribute to a number of them.

Greetz,

Dubwarrior.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Warrior :welcome:

Welcome to THP.

welcome!

Welcome to THP, and congrats on the new sticks! I hope your 2011 is a good one on the golf course.

Welcome to THP

Greetings and welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP !!

Welcome to THP.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Welcome. Amsterdam is my favorite city in the world that i have been too! Can't wait to go back and visit sometime.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and good luck with the new MC's.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcomr to THO, warrior!

Welcome to THP dubwarrior!

Welcome to THP, enjoy your stay.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome dub, glad you decided to join us.

Welcome to THP! That is one thing I learned...playing can help you improve a little as long as you play A LOT. The best way to improve is to get some a few lessons and find equipment that works best for you. Then take it all out on the course and play as much as you can!

Back