Yes! Golf Relaunches

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

Following its purchase in January by Adams Golf (Nasdaq:ADGF),Yes! Golf announces the re-launch of its 2011 putter line in the United States. Eight models will be available immediately that feature the patented C-Groove Technology for maximum performance and feel. Three of the eight models (Ann, Christina and Laura (Pink)) are brand new to the U.S. market.

The C-Grooves in each Yes! Golf putter are patented concentric grooves lathed into the face of the putter at specific angles to maximize performance and feel. The C-Groove Technology imparts an early and stable over-rolling action to putts for more consistency and creates a remarkably soft feel and superior feedback for confidence inspiring putts. A longtime favorite of professional golfers worldwide, Yes! Golf putters have amassed 72 total tour wins, including three majors, one U.S. Amateur and the 2010 FedEx Cup.

Details about the eight models available in 2011:
• Abbie (Forged) - A chrome-plated heel-toe classic with the soft, responsive feel of 2025 carbon steel and slant neck hosel. Available in right hand.
• Ann - A time-honored heel-toe plumber neck design made of 304 stainless steel with a blast finish and plumber neck hosel. Available in right and left hand. New to the U.S. market.
• Callie - A heel-toe plumber neck classic with a Nickel Titanium (NiTi) gun metal finish. Available in right hand.
• Christina - A face balanced heel-toe blade style made of 304 stainless steel with a double bend shaft and weighing 350 grams. Available in right hand. New to the U.S. market.
• Laura (Pink) - Classic face-balanced mallet shape in 304 stainless steel with a double bend shaft and pink alignment aids on both the top rail and cavity. Available in right hand. New to the U.S. market.
• Sandy - A high MOI mallet shape in 304 chrome-plated stainless steel with a double bend shaft. Available in right and left hand. Long and belly lengths available in right hand only.
• Tracy II - A face-balanced traditional heel-toe blade putter made of 304 stainless steel with a gun-metal finish and featuring a double bend heel shaft. Available in right and left hand.
• Victoria II - A double-bend hosel, mallet style made of 304 stainless steel with a large cavity-back head that is face-balanced and perimeter weighted. Available in right and left hand. Long and belly lengths available in right hand only.

"I am extremely excited about bringing Yes! putters back the U.S. market," said Blair Philip, Director of Product Development-Putters at Adams Golf. "Yes! putters have had such a strong following by professional golfers for years. Now the everyday golfer will once again be able to purchase their Yes! putter at golf shops nationwide and be able to customize it to further enhance its performance."

All eight Yes! Golf putter models are available for immediate shipment and can be customized for length, loft and lie. The suggested retail price (SRP) for the Allie model and the belly and long putter versions of the Sandy and Victoria II models is $249.99 (USD) The SRP for all other models is $199.99 (USD) A full line of custom grips and head covers are also available for a nominal charge.

For more information on these products and Yes! Golf's complete lineup, please visit www.yesgolf.com.

2037118.jpg

2037124.jpg

2037126.jpg

2037128.jpg

2037132.jpg

They certainly look nice in those pics. I would have liked to see them drop that price point by about $50, but I wish them the best.

Pretty steep pricing given what else is available in the market right now if you ask me. Also, what happened to the Dawn? I thought that was actually the nicest plumbers neck putter they made. I wish the company well, but I don't foresee myself buying another Yes! putter any time soon.

Great to see the brand make a rebound but I have to agree that the price's seem a little high. I've owned a couple of Yes putters in the past, but at this price point, I'm not sure I will own another.

glad to see them back, i know allot of people liked Yes!, the new stuff looks good

• Admin
A little birdie has been talking to me about these.

I am probably in the minority here, but personally I don't think they are anything special in the looks department. and I definitely dont like the price. Maybe the performance increase is worth it.

I was quite excited to read this, but I'm not sure if I like the relaunch or not. I'm glad they've kept the brand kind of standalone, and I know they put out some excellent putters....but at this price point, I feel like I should be expecting a bells and whistles 'relaunch' with perhaps a new flagship model or two being the focus.

$200 to get in the door is excessive. They'd do well to have a $100 "special edition" putter to rekindle interest in the brand. Not a lot of folks laying out hundreds for putters and the ones that do can bump to the more popular brands.

I putted with the Tracy II for years and loved it. I still have one that I use for practice purposes. I found over time I needed more weight and that is why I switched. YES golf was also kind enough to support me when I was chasing the dream of playing on tour. They stuck by me for years with equipment and encouragement. If you have not tried one of their putters, you should. The ball really comes off the face nicely.

Yes! (pun intended) I've never putted with a Yes! before so I'll be curious to see how this re-launch of the 2011 line does
A little birdie has been talking to me about these.

Yes! putters never did a thing for me. So its always been a big NO! for me.

I actually think that Yes putters are pretty sweet, but for that kind of money, I'd rather spend a tad extra and get a custom Never Compromise.

I have tried some of their old offerings and have never disliked them, but always found something else I liked more. I would give these a try for sure. I have putted so badly, as of late, that I would pay more for anything I thought might help.

Glad they are going to be around. I've tried several of their putters and liked them. I suspect with this backing they could see a resurgence.

Some pictures of the Tour Forged Abbie

1259046620_S5hWZB7-L-1.jpg

1259046834_qWW7MtS-L-1.jpg

1259047029_Pzt9bk3-L-1.jpg

1259047362_7Gmz5Cs-L-1.jpg

They are pretty putters.

I have to say that I would have liked to see them involve the Adams name in some way. Shrink down the line a little bit and do a new launch. However I know they are sitting on a ton of inventory and do have to move it.

I have to say that I would have liked to see them involve the Adams name in some way. Shrink down the line a little bit and do a new launch. However I know they are sitting on a ton of inventory and do have to move it.

I thought that as well. Who knows, maybe down the road?

How are they going to be any different than before? I mean, a company fails, someone buys them out, and produces something so similar to the product line that failed them?

I completely agree.

I love my YES! putter, but with so many of the old models still available at discount golf sites like rockbottom in the $50 price range I think $200 + is going to be a hard sell

I thought that as well. Who knows, maybe down the road?

How are they going to be any different than before? I mean, a company fails, someone buys them out, and produces something so similar to the product line that failed them?

I would guess that 2012 might have some branding.

Adams has distribution that Yes! could not get into in my opinion.

I've never used one before so I have no idea what to expect out of them. I do know that price point would probably steer me away from them. There are too many other proven brands right in the same price ballpark. I'm in the putter market right now so I have been looking around and trying different things. Time to get rid of the Pinemeadow putter my dad got like 11-12 years ago, lol!

Back