Yes! Golf Relaunches

I would guess that 2012 might have some branding.

Adams has distribution that Yes! could not get into in my opinion.

I would guess so too. But IMO it wasn't the best idea to start your rerelease with something that just failed, than start another rerelease in 2012 with the entire Adams brand. Not a good way to get people on board from my angle.

I would guess so too. But IMO it wasn't the best idea to start your rerelease with something that just failed, than start another rerelease in 2012 with the entire Adams brand. Not a good way to get people on board from my angle.

And that is the million dollar question. Will they incorporate Adams into the Yes! brand....Im not sure, but I hope so.

I always found the ball to come 'hot' off of the face. It may have been due to the immediate roll, but I never could get used to the feeling.

I do however think this was a good acquisition by Adams, as their previous putters left much to be desired. But I do agree with most posting here on the price point - probably too high. They should have been going for the Cleveland Classics price point + $20 or $30. At that price, then you have a compelling value driven product in the marketplace.

I'm glad they're back, and I like their putters but the price point seems a little steep.

And that is the million dollar question. Will they incorporate Adams into the Yes! brand....Im not sure, but I hope so.

Me too. Like you said before, it must've all boiled down to the inventory that they were sitting on top of.

I'm glad to see that Yes! is back in action, I have always been intrigued by these putters.

OEM needs one for his collection.

Absolutely love that Abbie.

I guess I don't see the huge deal with the pricing. They seem to be a quality product and I'm learning that if Ill spend $300-$500 on a driver, Ill spend what I need on a putter. The main thing about this situation is that to some (including myself), Yes in a way failed I guess. I hope that makes sense.

I will be rolling these putters. If I didnt have a sweet putter coming, I'd probably have an additional 2-3 putters at my house lol. Want to see how the C Grooves roll. I found the milling on the Wilson Staff 8881 to keep my ball on a better roll as well as the grooves from the Method and wonder about the C grooves.

Pretty steep pricing given what else is available in the market right now if you ask me. Also, what happened to the Dawn? I thought that was actually the nicest plumbers neck putter they made. I wish the company well, but I don't foresee myself buying another Yes! putter any time soon.
I agree 100% about the price being steep.

A little birdie has been talking to me about these.

NICE!!!

I don't think that $200.00 is unreasonable in the world of putters as much as I know there are plenty of great choices in the 150.00-200.00 range (or less) that I'd be more likely to look at. In the end, I'm sure they have a strategy for marketing this line and hope they sell a lot of them. I'd really like to give one a good roll to see how they are, especially after they move existing inventory.

I don't think that $200.00 is unreasonable in the world of putters as much as I know there are plenty of great choices in the 150.00-200.00 range (or less) that I'd be more likely to look at. In the end, I'm sure they have a strategy for marketing this line and hope they sell a lot of them. I'd really like to give one a good roll to see how they are, especially after they move existing inventory.

I think the $200 pricepoint is unreasonable when so many of their putters are available brand new for under $50

I really like their putters and hope to see them make a resurgence in the putter market.

I tend to agree with you. The Yes! line is considered a high end forged line that rivals many other $300 putters that are considered "the best".

I tend to agree with you. The Yes! line is considered a high end forged line that rivals many other $300 putters that are considered "the best".

It's weird, because I just don't see them that way. Not that they aren't a top flight manufacturer, but for some reason, I've always seen them as a mid-level putter. I think it is more an issue of my perception vs what they really are. I will say that the Abbie is a very nice looking putter and there will be some people that will really like it if they get a chance to pick it up.

I would get the one that is pink just to be that guy

$200 is kinda high, considering they are just now relaunching, ill roll one, but there are some better options for that price. imo

It's weird, because I just don't see them that way. Not that they aren't a top flight manufacturer, but for some reason, I've always seen them as a mid-level putter. I think it is more an issue of my perception vs what they really are. I will say that the Abbie is a very nice looking putter and there will be some people that will really like it if they get a chance to pick it up.

This goes back to a radio show we did on what makes a a putter "premium" now? For some I think price dictates that in todays age. For others its completely perception.

How are they going to be any different than before? I mean, a company fails, someone buys them out, and produces something so similar to the product line that failed them?

All the years I played YES putters I never saw an ad. I would just see The Goose winning majors and putting with it frequently. I was introduced to the putter in Portland at Pumkin Ridge by Chris Smith. He was using it as a training aid. Maybe The marketing of the putter will be better by the new owner. You know...a commercial or two

Im definatley welcoming the trimmed down line. I will be curious to see how many people that enjoyed their putters will migrate back in that direction.

This goes back to a radio show we did on what makes a a putter "premium" now? For some I think price dictates that in todays age. For others its completely perception.

This is true, and can be seen in this thread. People are already saying they're too expensive, and there are better options at the price....without ever having rolled one!

I used to like their older models, but they have just gone downhill from there. I am not a fan of their colours anymore and that price is just far too steep. While I do like the feel none of these models intrigue me.

This is true, and can be seen in this thread. People are already saying they're too expensive, and there are better options at the price....without ever having rolled one!

Exactly.

Back