The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got you covered Kevin, I've already started my packing list and Depends are on it. Just for you buddy.

Bring the ClimaCool model. It's going to be toasty.

Kevin

Pffffft. Esox is universally loved. Dont be hatin.

It's b/c he begs you for support. Clearly, your the type of gal that likes subservient men.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flights are booked! Mrs. AHA and I are arriving early on Thursday so we can play a Thursday afternoon practice round and we are departing Monday afternoon. THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!

Flights are booked! Mrs. AHA and I are arriving early on Thursday so we can play a Thursday afternoon practice round and we are departing Monday afternoon. THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!

sweet! How is everyone else doing with flights?

I'm flying down on Thursday and heading back Monday afternoon...if you consider strolling down I-75 in the Honda Odyssey "flying".

I doubt we will get there in time for a practice round. I'm already taking advantage of my parents kindness to keep the boys for that long, don't really think I can pull off another day.

Ditto :) and every time I look (for my wife to join us) the flights are at least $100 more than what I paid

Tappin to the oldies

My wife would love to come, but she knows that I'm just going to be concentrating on golfing only and won't have any time for her so she is just going to stay in Canada and watch the feed at home.

My wife is excited to follow along and cheer on Team Hackers. Think about how much fun the wives and girlfriends have at the Ryder/Presidents Cup! Plus, all the wives/girlfriends will add to our galleries.

My wife would love to come, but she knows that I'm just going to be concentrating on golfing only and won't have any time for her so she is just going to stay in Canada and watch the feed at home.

yes I am flying solo too. Jenn is going to be home working on the finishing touches to our wedding.

yes I am flying solo too. Jenn is going to be home working on the finishing touches to our wedding.

ahhh wedding planning, thats so much fun, its just too bad you have to fly down to Orlando for a golf event instead of choosing table settings. Sorry man, I guess the timing worked out bad for you.

My wife is excited to follow along and cheer on Team Hackers. Think about how much fun the wives and girlfriends have at the Ryder/Presidents Cup! Plus, all the wives/girlfriends will add to our galleries.
I tried (unsuccessfully) to pitch this same thing to my wife but alas she didn't go for it. I wish she would come, I think the wives will really enjoy this event.

Yeah I only give her about a 30% chance of actually attending. She would be flying in Friday and out on Monday. We will see.

Tappin to the oldies

ahhh wedding planning, thats so much fun, its just too bad you have to fly down to Orlando for a golf event instead of choosing table settings. Sorry man, I guess the timing worked out bad for you.

haha, I am happy my wife didn't get me too involved in the wedding planning. She learned early on that I was going to say "yes" or "whatever you want" to whatever questions she had.

My wife is coming and hopefully she comes to the course and watches Team Hackers lay the beat down. She keep telling me she wants to go to the beach when she is down there. Apparently she failed geography in high school.

Mindy and I will be arriving late Wednesday and will be staying till Tuesday. Were going to Disney afterwards I believe if anyone would like to join.

Mindy and I will be arriving late Wednesday and will be staying till Tuesday. Were going to Disney afterwards I believe if anyone would like to join.

"What are you you guys doing after your big win against those chokers from Team Paradise?"

"We're going to DisneyWorld"

We are getting into town Wednesday and were planning on leaving Monday. We don't really have a set date to come back (unless my wife starts a potential new job) and I have been thinking about sticking around to hit some of the attractions.

How many of you Morgan Cuppers have played golf in Florida in August?

Not me, but after living in Greece for 3 years it can't be any hotter than that. Just drink lots of water, and stay in the shade after hitting incredible shots FTW!

I haven't, but I love the heat. I would much rather sweat than shivver and prefer wearing the least amount as clothes as possible. No, I'm not a nudist.

I've lived in the Southeast my whole life...played many rounds in 90+ heat with 95+ humidity. My gills work just fine :act-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back