Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just received an interesting email, before I had the two phone calls in the last couple days I sent an email into Golfsmith and just got a response:

I'll believe it when I see it, but I'll be the first to apologize if they come through, we'll see!

I have the same issue, though I have not yet contacted them yet. Wonder if they will ship.

Well I just received an interesting email, before I had the two phone calls in the last couple days I sent an email into Golfsmith and just got a response:

I'll believe it when I see it, but I'll be the first to apologize if they come through, we'll see!

Don't get your hopes up. I was getting those same emails but it was when I called that they said my order was cancelled. In fact, even though they have shipped my grips and I have a tracking number, I just received these emails...

"We apologize for the delay. The product you purchased is on back order.
Once the items are in our warehouse, they will be shipped out to you within
24-48 hours."

"Thank you for the email. Unfortunately, we are currently out of stock of the item you ordered. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If there is a substitute that you might be interested in, we would be happy to send this item instead. If we do not hear from you, we will leave the order and as soon as we get the product in stock we will ship it for you. Thank you for being our guest. Here's to more golf!"

The same guy sent both these emails so I'm not sure they really know what's going on.

Don't get your hopes up. I was getting those same emails but it was when I called that they said my order was cancelled. In fact, even though they have shipped my grips and I have a tracking number, I just received these emails...

"We apologize for the delay. The product you purchased is on back order.
Once the items are in our warehouse, they will be shipped out to you within
24-48 hours."

"Thank you for the email. Unfortunately, we are currently out of stock of the item you ordered. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If there is a substitute that you might be interested in, we would be happy to send this item instead. If we do not hear from you, we will leave the order and as soon as we get the product in stock we will ship it for you. Thank you for being our guest. Here's to more golf!"

The same guy sent both these emails so I'm not sure they really know what's going on.

I would see if they would replace those with the black or white ones if you're interested only if there's no change in price. If they're willing to do so and you're still interested in the reds we can arrange something if you're open to it.

travisMathew Rosie Polo shirts for $29.99 from www.14stix.com they have 10 left in various sizes.

Clima-FIT Packable Men's Golf Rain Suit in Grey or Navy for $48.93 from www.rockbottomgolf.com, this deal will be over today at noon EST.

Final chapter in the sports authority/Clicgear fiasco. My credit card was charged for the full price and a refund was given for the discount. The final price was $50 higher than the original/mistake price. It should be here Tuesday, and is going right back to them. I don't need it that bad and they are NOT getting ANY of my money.

Final chapter in the sports authority/Clicgear fiasco. My credit card was charged for the full price and a refund was given for the discount. The final price was $50 higher than the original/mistake price. It should be here Tuesday, and is going right back to them. I don't need it that bad and they are NOT getting ANY of my money.

I dont blame you, thats total bull

+1 good for you MarcW! they have been exceedingly LAME :banghead:

Good for you! SA messed up, they should've honored the original deal to all who tried to order it. How many people would that have been, 10, 20, 50??? It would have bee GREAT PR for them because all those people would have praised SA. They really blew it! I'll never buy anything from them again.

Don't know if this has been posted before but www.gppgolf.com has a few Travis Mathew belts for $19.99.

After this fiasco, I promise they will never have another dollar of my money. I will not even walk into their store and certainly will not visit the website. They may as well close the doors as far as I am concerned.

TGW has 10% off all clubs through Sunday. Example: TM Burner Plus Irons $350 less 10% = $315...seems like an OK deal. Probably can't use it on some of the newer price protected stuff and no Ping/Titleist as always.

edit: been playing around with this coupon, can get some smokin deals....new Di9 graphite irons $225.
edit 2: 15% off bags through tomorrow

Last edited:
Hey everyone, the owner and inventor of the training aid Tempo Teacher is offering a deal. The review went up on the homepage today and his added this for everyone:

HackersParadise.com – thanks for the review and sharing your candid feedback with your audience!!
For your readers we have set up a coupon code that will give $10.00 off the total purchase price – Today through April 27, use:
Coupon Code- Paradise
to receive Tempo Teacher™ for $19.99 shipped to your door.
Thanks again, and we look forward to hearing more feedback!!

Nice p4b, I will probably take advantage of that deal.

Hey everyone, the owner and inventor of the training aid Tempo Teacher is offering a deal. The review went up on the homepage today and his added this for everyone:

Have never bought a training aid before but liked the sound of this, have just ordered it. Hope it helps some, my hips are my biggest problem. Thanks for the heads up.

Wow sweet deal Thanks Tempo Teacher

$19.99 was just too good of a deal to pass up. Thanks for sharing P4B & thanks to Tempo Teacher for the great discount.

$19.99 was just too good of a deal to pass up. Thanks for sharing P4B & thanks to Tempo Teacher for the great discount.

Ok, Dawg, let's see how the Swingpact and Tempo Teacher work witheach other. I am thinking it could be a beneficial package.

Golfsmith has a 2 day sale online 15% off plus free shipping over 99. 15% pretty good especially in the used club category get some great deals. They've got the Razr hawk at 234 with the discount!!

Ok, Dawg, let's see how the Swingpact and Tempo Teacher work witheach other. I am thinking it could be a beneficial package.

Yep, I have bought both & the Compression Board, beginning lessons in 2 weeks. This old man is going to be a golfing machine. :D

Yep, I have bought both & the Compression Board, beginning lessons in 2 weeks. This old man is going to be a golfing machine. :D

Good for you Dawg. I'm interested in how the swingPact works out.

Just used the coupon for the Tempo Teacher. I don't struggle with this, but figure you can always get better and I like supporting companies that I find through THP. I'm quickly becoming a fan of solid, effective training aids.

Good for you Dawg. I'm interested in how the swingPact works out.

I have commented on how I like it in the thread on the Swingpact. I am playing a lot over the next few days and then next week I plan to get the CB into the mix. I think I am at the maintenance stage with the Sp. I know it has changed my ball striking and I will continue to use it. Right now it is the best $25 (including s/h) that I have spent on a golf aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back