The Heritage [Spoilers]

I was thinking of going with Atwal as a dark horse. But his gameplay seems like it can be really good one day, and then absolutely terrible the next day. Today must be a "good day".

Me as well, I even had him on my team during the rough draft and then he got switched out....ooops.

GMAC must have checked this thread and saw how unhappy I was with his play. He is now -1 through 11. Thought my rant may work and it did.

-3 through 15 now

-3 through 15 now

Not surprising....I shot him a text and told him leaders were at 6 under and 1 under was not cutting it. :D

In all seriousness, glad to see him playing well; seems like it's been awhile. And glad to see Daly give some shots back....guys a bum.

No, he was HOT to start off the year but clearly he's just not in any sort of groove. Who knows, maybe winners do play Callaway :)

This just in...Henrik Stenson with a 79. Meanwhile G-Mac is -3 :act-up:

This just in...Henrik Stenson with a 79. Meanwhile G-Mac is -3 :act-up:

Poor Henrik. He just has been struggling ever since he won @ Sawgrass. Is it solely driver issues?

Poor Henrik. He just has been struggling ever since he won @ Sawgrass. Is it solely driver issues?

Sawgrass may be the kiss of death...check out Craig Perks and Sergio since winning there! Adam Scott went bad too for a while, but has been better for the last year or so

I really dont know.

I'm glad someone else brought up Stenson. I was thinking the same thing. Is he going through a swing change with Foley or maybe he went to boxers, who knows?

Just saw Els took a 2 stroke penalty for raking a bunker before play on the 8th. Finished the day at +4

Just saw Els took a 2 stroke penalty for raking a bunker before play on the 8th. Finished the day at +4
I heard that on the pre-game show as well. It also doesn't look like Ernie's new belly putter really helped out too much today, they said he didn't make a putt longer than 5 feet with it today. Ouch. :beat-up:

Hey Kuchar, what's with the popped collar? Not even Rickie tries for that look. :alien:

Of all the guys on my fantasy squad, I never thought that the little Molinari and little Rickie Fowler would be my only guys over par. hmm.

Kuchar and Davis Love III are both playing belly putters this week too, what is going on out there? DLIII's maybe was a long putter and not a belly I didn't get a real good look at him using it but it's definitely one of the two.

I must have been drunk when I filled out my squad last night, wtf was I thinking? Not looking too good at this point. Funny thing is I have two Ben's and two Ricky's, lol.

Personally I hate playing narrow golf courses with lots of trees but love watching the pros hit it in the woods there and thrash around. Some day I plan on going there to play. I have played the Tour 18 version of the 18th here in Dallas, complete with fake lighthouse and all. I think one of the guys who hits it straight and putts well either Byrd, Gay or maybe Kuchar will win this thing. Darkhorse is Jason Dufner. Great name for a golfer.

Just wanted to point out that Team OG is in first, as Im sure I wont be there long. Im like that no name guy leading the tournament on day one but no where to be found on Sunday. #WINNING

I must have been drunk when I filled out my squad last night, wtf was I thinking? Not looking too good at this point. Funny thing is I have two Ben's and two Ricky's, lol.

LOL - sounds like me. Look the next day and then remember that I made picks after my third vodka.

LOL - sounds like me. Look the next day and then remember that I made picks after my third vodka.

Haha, I keep seeing people towards the top that I generally pick, but didn't this week. Where the heck have you been all year Furyk? I know, he's always strong here, what was I thinking? I am really surprised with Fowler, he was my one bright hope.

Of all the guys on my fantasy squad, I never thought that the little Molinari and little Rickie Fowler would be my only guys over par. hmm.

You and I have the same teams except for 1 guy, so let me take this opportunity to wish you good luck this week. :D

I know this about our teams as we have the same dollar amount and I checked players.

You and I have the same teams except for 1 guy, so let me take this opportunity to wish you good luck this week. :D

I know this about our teams as we have the same dollar amount and I checked players.

Great minds DD! Good luck to you too sir.

I have no doubt that Harbour Town would absolutely eat me for lunch. Those tiny greens and the narrow fairways would have me using a 7 iron off the tee just to try to keep the ball in play. I love love love watching golf on this course!

I have no doubt that Harbour Town would absolutely eat me for lunch. Those tiny greens and the narrow fairways would have me using a 7 iron off the tee just to try to keep the ball in play. I love love love watching golf on this course!

You probably wouldn't fare well on golf courses around here then buddy.

Back