Forum Driver Testing Signup

I'm currently thinking: one of these companies:

-Yonex
-Miura
-Royal Collection
-Mizuno

I was thinking that it may even be the VR Pro

But we could go on guessing all night.

I'm baffled. If I had to bet it would be Yonex though.

Polarizing? That is what intrigues me, must be a brand like Tour Edge (non Exotic), Powerbilt, or MacGregor. Sorry, JB, couldn't throw those clues out and not expect a guess from me. :devil:

1. What driver do you currently play? - Cleveland Hibore xl
2. What is your driver swing speed? - 95
3. What is your biggest weakness off the tee? My natural shot is a fade, I'd like to straiten it out a little bit.
4. What loft do you prefer in your driver? 9 or 9.5
5. What is your launch (low, mid, high)? high
6. What is your ideal shaft weight in a driver? My current shaft is 55g. My preference is around 65.

1. What driver do you currently play? - Cleveland SL290
2. What is your driver swing speed? - 80
3. What is your biggest weakness off the tee? Sometimes cut across driver causing fade but usually hit it pretty straight
4. What loft do you prefer in your driver? 10.5
5. What is your launch (low, mid, high)? mid
6. What is your ideal shaft weight in a driver? My current shaft is 43g. I'm not sure what my ideal weight would be. My last shaft was 65g and worked well also.

1) Ping K15 9.5 XStiff
2) 108-112
3) Not knowing where my ball will go and why.
4) 8-9 degree
5) High
6) 70-80

Thanks THP for the opportunity.

1.Callaway Diablo Edge 11* Regular Flex
2. 95-100
3. The occasional slice if I get lazy off the tee box.
4. 9-10.5
5. Mid
6. 62-65g, but if the weighting of the head feels right in the swing, I don't care what about the shaft weight.

Hmm, after reading this and various other threads today, I have a feeling that this is going to be the DTG driver that recently came in. Just a theory. Either way, you guys are great at building buzz!

Hmm, after reading this and various other threads today, I have a feeling that this is going to be the DTG driver that recently came in. Just a theory. Either way, you guys are great at building buzz!

iagree!! but im always wrong soo lol

damn you righties...

:D

1. What driver do you currently play? Taylormade R9 Supertri
2. What is your driver swing speed? 97-103 MPH
3. What is your biggest weakness off the tee? Hooking the ball too much on a mishit
4. What loft do you prefer in your driver? 9 - 9.5 degrees
5. What is your launch (low, mid, high)? Mid
6. What is your ideal shaft weight in a driver? 60-70g

Thanks!!

1. What driver do you currently play? Ping G15
2. What is your driver swing speed? +/- 100 but usually around 97
3. What is your biggest weakness off the tee? Get too far ahead of the club and slice it
4. What loft do you prefer in your driver? Depends on the driver launch and spin but my Ping is a 9*
5. What is your launch (low, mid, high)? Mid to High
6. What is your ideal shaft weight in a driver? I play a 60g shaft now and like it.

Agreed that this is going to be a very interesting round of testing. Looking forward to seeing who will be doing the reviews.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Nicklaus drivers - I actually have an older one in my garage. Will be very interesting to follow!!!

Nicklaus drivers - I actually have an older one in my garage. Will be very interesting to follow!!!

You got it. Their premium line is exceptional in my opinion and I am really looking forward to this test.

Just read the THP digital newsletter and found out what Driver it was! This is gonna be awesome, I tried a previous generation driver from this company and loved it, the only thing that turned me off was the price point. Well done THP, I can't wait to see the results people have with this company and product!!

You got it. Their premium line is exceptional in my opinion and I am really looking forward to this test.

So cool! I've actually been eyeballing the premium line of theirs for a while, great looking in my opinion. This should be a great set of reviews!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just read the THP digital newsletter and found out what Driver it was! This is gonna be awesome, I tried a previous generation driver from this company and loved it, the only thing that turned me off was the price point. Well done THP, I can't wait to see the results people have with this company and product!!

So cool! I've actually been eyeballing the premium line of theirs for a while, great looking in my opinion. This should be a great set of reviews!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they are not cheap and unfortunately many give them that cheap name because they also make others that fall into that category. Im looking forward to seeing how the ML4 does.

Yeah they are not cheap and unfortunately many give them that cheap name because they also make others that fall into that category. Im looking forward to seeing how the ML4 does.

Yah I am very excited about this also, I love finding out about stuff not made by major OEM's. Well done THP for making this happen and thanks alot Nicklaus golf for putting your equipment to the true test!

This sounds great JB! After reading over the Newsletter, I'm really thrilled to read the reviews! They should be great!

This will be great to see the reviews of this driver. I am sure it is a line that a lot of us would never have considered looking at when we go "new" driver shopping.

Just got my THP Newsletter and I'm excited to see how the Nicklaus driver is received by the testers who are chosen to review it. Great to see another co. jumping on the the THP testing bandwagon!

Nice, excited to read these reviews.

Would love to try this driver out and compare it to the R11. Love my R11, but I am anxious to try it against a club that I wouldn't have given the time of day otherwise!

Back