The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this should be in the outing thread, but TC, you and I play Saturday at the outing, I think we need a little something something on the side. It's got to be matchplay too. Front, Back, Total...stakes? Whatchu think broda?

Loser can only play sim golf leading up to the Morgan Cup?

Maybe this should be in the outing thread, but TC, you and I play Saturday at the outing, I think we need a little something something on the side. It's got to be matchplay too. Front, Back, Total...stakes? Whatchu think broda?

I'm down dude. I can't bet my avatar or anything like that b/c I want to rep my sponsoring company. I have an idea though that might be pretty cool: if you win, you get to pick out one of the shirts for Team Hackers for the MC and if I win, I get to pick out a shirt for Team Paradise for the MC. And I say no front, back, total, just straight up match play.

I'm down dude. I can't bet my avatar or anything like that b/c I want to rep my sponsoring company. I have an idea though that might be pretty cool: if you win, you get to pick out one of the shirts for Team Hackers for the MC and if I win, I get to pick out a shirt for Team Paradise for the MC. And I say no front, back, total, just straight up match play.

While I love the spirit, that will not work unfortunately because different companies represent each team and may have different ideas of their own.

While I love the spirit, that will not work unfortunately because different companies represent each team and may have different ideas of their own.

Fair enough. We'll have to think of something else then.

Speaking of the scripted outfits, will the Callway golfers on both teams and the TM golfers on both teams be wearing the same outfits, or will there be team outfits that the companies but together so we all look similar?

Speaking of the scripted outfits, will the Callway golfers on both teams and the TM golfers on both teams be wearing the same outfits, or will there be team outfits that the companies but together so we all look similar?

To be determined.

You know what: I don't really know, and now JB's post makes even more sense to me.

biggsy, I've got it, loser has to do a shot of ranch on video and post it in this thread?

Glad JB chimed in, I kind of suspected that.

Ok, straight matchplay will be the format. I'll give the stakes some thoughts or maybe some of the others can throw out reasonable suggestions. No wife swapping, no my TV is not on the line, you can't have my dog, I'm not giving up my spot on the MC...read...reasonable!

You know what: I don't really know, and now JB's post makes even more sense to me.

biggsy, I've got it, loser has to do a shot of ranch on video and post it in this thread?
That's too easy for you, don't you put ranch on everything, even your... when she won't... :wink:

Glad JB chimed in, I kind of suspected that.

Ok, straight matchplay will be the format. I'll give the stakes some thoughts or maybe some of the others can throw out reasonable suggestions. No wife swapping, no my TV is not on the line, you can't have my dog, I'm not giving up my spot on the MC...read...reasonable!

I agree, reasonable and something that's fun! I look forward to sharing some range time and a round of golf with you again dude. We're gonna shred that golf course!

That's too easy for you, don't you put ranch on everything, even your... when she won't...

Hey! What I do on Friday nights is nobody's business.

Hey! What I do on Friday nights is nobody's business.
LOL. We'll give it some thought. Honestly, just the victory over someone's head is loud enough, but I think a little something should be on the line.

Loser buys Hawk two beers after the round. Problem solved.

What about something simple such as the loser has to keep the score and the fact that they lost to the person in their signature?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about something simple such as the loser has to keep the score and the fact that they lost to the person in their signature?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty good idea there about the sig.

Guys lets make sure that this thread stays about the Morgan Cup.

Thanks.

Why not play for money? That's always fun.

Kevin

loser wears a LPGA outfit of the winners choosing for the champ course on sunday.

or a piece of womens clothing to the THP Dinner at the Morgan Cup

Ok so Finalized booking on the house today. Anyone whos interested, i think there are a few beds still.

here is the website:
http://abracadabrasun.com/

Here is the location:
terraverde.jpg

Short trip to reunion from there
Rbelbin's Townhouse is very close too - so most of us will be in the same development.

4 BR, 3 Bath, Outdoor pool, BBQ Grill, Playstation Game Console
The couch is also a pullout Queen

They quoted it at $560 for Weds-Mon. But i extended it for the full week from Monday August 15th to Monday August 22nd.

If anyone is going to be flying in early and needs a place.

I haven't decided if i am staying at Reunion Monday and Tuesday - so i can play a practice round or not. I think most of the guys are coming up Weds and Thurs so If anyone is there Tues or Weds and wants to get a practice round in let me know.

It doesnt have to be Reunion if we cannot get on there: maybe JB will want to get a round in before the frenzied weekend begins.

If you need a place to stay - contact TC - I believe we have
a few beds open.

I will probably be renting a car for the week to get around - i believe we are about 20 mins from Reunion - so well have to carpool.

the cost of the house was so small that i dont mind covering it. If you need a place to stay, kick in whatever you can afford or feel reasonable paying.

If we dont have plans Thursday night - id love to do a BBQ cookout for those in town. There is a charcoal grill and full kitchen at this place - so we should def have a meet/greet!

Enjoy! So excited for this awesomeness to begin.

Awesome stuff CG, just tell you when you want me to give you money for the house and I'll send it to you. Also I would gladly give you some money for the car if your going to be driving.

That is great cg! We should be pretty close to having everything locked down now. I love that the townhouses are right in the same area, that is really cool! Thanks for doing this buddy!

Awesome stuff CG, just tell you when you want me to give you money for the house and I'll send it to you. Also I would gladly give you some money for the car if your going to be driving.

Get in touch with TC; ill let him handle the finances/room etc.

As for a car - i havent priced one - but i think He and ONE-T are driving down. So they would proably be able to drive/carpool too.

I was debating a car for the early days im there - so i can get around - check in to the house/ maybe find a golf course to play outside of Reunion if i end up not staying there. Cabbing it would be expensive and im sure i can get a reasonable sized car for $200 the week.

My girlfriend is trying to fly down Friday - Mon - for the competition too, so she could take it while we were busy doing other things.

Sounds like a great place CG. Love the Thursday night idea. That will be a treat after a full day of practice rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back