The Heritage [Spoilers]

Wow, Brian Gay puts a 9 on the board on a par 4 and then rebounds at least with a birdie on the next hole. Interesting score card.

Wow, Brian Gay puts a 9 on the board on a par 4 and then rebounds at least with a birdie on the next hole. Interesting score card.
That was odd to see him just putting back and forth, I felt his pain.

Wow, take a picture, I am in first. Remember kids, if you aint first, you last!

Wow, Els is having another horrible day. +6 today after +4 yesterday, and we thought Fowler was stinking it up.

I have Luke Donald who is alone in first.
I am currently 59 overall.
My team sucks.

I have Luke Donald who is alone in first.
I am currently 59 overall.
My team sucks.

hahaha, that's funny.

I missed two guys to the cut and I'm shocked that it's little Molinari and Rickie Fowler. This is shaping up to be a great weekend and I'm having a hard time believing that this event is hard pressed for finding a sponsor.

I have been working late for the past few days and have missed the TV coverage. I can't believe Rickie missed the cut. I am actually doing decent this week (19th), but have been terrible the past 4 tournaments or so. Looks like I won't be working tomorrow so I can catch some of the tv coverage before I go to the course. HT looks like a really nice course and was one of my favorite courses to play on TW10 (yeah, that sounds kind of lame). I had no idea they were having sponsor issues.

I have been working late for the past few days and have missed the TV coverage. I can't believe Rickie missed the cut. I am actually doing decent this week (19th), but have been terrible the past 4 tournaments or so. Looks like I won't be working tomorrow so I can catch some of the tv coverage before I go to the course. HT looks like a really nice course and was one of my favorite courses to play on TW10 (yeah, that sounds kind of lame). I had no idea they were having sponsor issues.

Yeah, but it's all good. the Gov. of SC swears she'll have a sponsor next year.

It's a great stop on Tour, it's shocking that they're struggling. When I think of Tour landmarks one of the ones I think about is that Light house.

Yeah, but it's all good. the Gov. of SC swears she'll have a sponsor next year.

It's a great stop on Tour, it's shocking that they're struggling. When I think of Tour landmarks one of the ones I think about is that Light house.

Exactly, and it's not like they are having issues with getting big names to play in the tournament either. I am sure they will find someone to sponsor.

Exactly, and it's not like they are having issues with getting big names to play in the tournament either. I am sure they will find someone to sponsor.

i love watching this tourny, i think its one of the best stops on tour.

Woohoo, moved up from 65th to 11th today in the standings! I was really considering giving Camillo a play this week but he has been struggling this year so I didn't. That was the move I needed to make in order to break the top 10. Hoping my guys can keep it up!

Wow. 4 missed cuts this week. OUCH.

42nd place, but I don't expect a big jump forward this weekend!

All my players made the cut. Just waiting to see how the weekend plays out. Only 1 top 10 for me this season. This is a tough format for a fantasy golf pool, but it's been a lot of fun following the live leaderboard. GL to everyone over the weekend.

Still hanging in the T-3 with only 2 players on the course so far.

And here we go, its on again, i would really like to see Donald pull this off.

Great banter right there between Crane and Poults!

Great banter right there between Crane and Poults!

Agree completely! Love to see that side of the guys. Not to mention how funny to see Mr. Tan Pants Crane giving Poults crap for his socks

The course sure looks nice.

Hole out for eagle by Webb Simpson! That should help me out at least a tad in the standings this week..

I'm very curious to see if villegas can keep it up for two more rounds.

Uh oh...Mr pretty pants with the OB.

Harbour Town is a really pretty course, but man it must be frustrating to play right now. Trees + a lot of wind = drives you nuts.

What a freaking leaderboard this weekend. Camilo, Furyk, Luke, G-Mac, and more all vying for a great finish.

What a freaking leaderboard this weekend. Camilo, Furyk, Luke, G-Mac, and more all vying for a great finish.

You got that right. Lucky for me, tomorrow is a holiday and I don't have to work! This will be the first full sunday finish that I get to watch in a long time!!!

You got that right. Lucky for me, tomorrow is a holiday and I don't have to work! This will be the first full sunday finish that I get to watch in a long time!!!

And hopefully it stays like today. I mean this is just a great weekend of golf and might take me out of that Masters lull.

Back