2011 THP Demo Day Thread

I agree. I actually like this format A LOT and think it will help people try more things, if not everything. And take lots of notes.

After I came back to THP HQ from hitting stuff, I started a Word doc with my thoughts on everything. Glad I did, because going back and looking really helped me remember my thoughts. Things get jumbled up when you are hitting so much equipment and all of a sudden a low ball hitting driver is hitting the ball high.

After I came back to THP HQ from hitting stuff, I started a Word doc with my thoughts on everything. Glad I did, because going back and looking really helped me remember my thoughts. Things get jumbled up when you are hitting so much equipment and all of a sudden a low ball hitting driver is hitting the ball high.

Great idea Hawk. A pen and paper then posting is much better than the old head for remembering!

See I have to have thoughts jotted down or Im going to forget. Next thing you know I'll think I was workabilitying the ball with playa drivers and blades yo

I was a bit lost last year with the notes, in my opinion, the pad provided was a little small to put a great deal of info on and I kept using the same words and phrases to describe each club, so when it came time to pass thoughts here there was not alot of substance available to me. For this year I was going to create my own form but then realized how much equipment is going to be there for testing and with the new format ( great idea by the way) I would be able to get to hit most of it. IF I stayed with the new form idea I would have to carry a good sizes 3 ring binder around and that would be a pain as well. I decided that a digital voice recorder was the answer. The one I am getting has tremendous number of hours of recording time available so I can talk about each club at my own pace and then later on transfer the notes to paper and it should make for better reviews.

1st post updated with Never Compromise Dinero...All 4 models will be out there

That should excite a ton of people. I wonder if the Dinero line gets rave reviews like the Gambler series? Should be very interesting. That's very cool of NC!

Good thing Im sitting down. Lol awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool. The Tycoon is calling my name.

This is an impressive list of equipment. Any chance we could get an xFT & Jaws wedge, even if it's just a single wedge, with a spinner shaft?

This is an impressive list of equipment. Any chance we could get an xFT & Jaws wedge, even if it's just a single wedge, with a spinner shaft?

Unfortunately we are not allowed to alter equipment. However DG Spinner shafts do come standard in a brand or two, so they will be out there to measure ball flight.

Unfortunately we are not allowed to alter equipment. However DG Spinner shafts do come standard in a brand or two, so they will be out there to measure ball flight.

Other than the Mizuno line what other oem uses the spinner shaft stock?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I have spinners in my XFT wedges Biggsy. Since we are playing together Saturday AM feel free to test them out.

I notice a couple of companies missing from the list. One I am guessing is going to be like past outings where they have their own rules and wont send stuff without a babysitter.Is there any news about Adams? Is it only a matter of waiting for something to arrive??

I notice a couple of companies missing from the list. One I am guessing is going to be like past outings where they have their own rules and wont send stuff without a babysitter.Is there any news about Adams? Is it only a matter of waiting for something to arrive??

As we said earlier, we only post items as they are received.

And I understand that, was curious if it was that or they had refused to send for some reason.

We do not discuss behind the scenes dealing with companies on the forum. Sorry, it would not be proper business to do so.

Then I guess I am a little confused by the questioning.

I assure everybody, that we will update the 1st post every time we receive a piece of equipment.

Then I guess I am a little confused by the questioning.

I assure everybody, that we will update the 1st post every time we receive a piece of equipment.

Sorry to confuse you JB. Just drop it I guess.

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but when does signup start for next year?

WOW, this list is getting crazy, and that list of shafts is just amazing! Really looking forward to taking most of those shafts for a run on the launch monitor.

Back