performance bracelets or pendants?

Alpha

Reaction score
Handicap
a guy had me hold a bracelet from cprime and did a strength test and a balance test with and without holding it. on his tests it really worked. i did not know of this brand, so now i wonder about qlink and the others. of course there is much more it will also do:D if these are for real, im ready to buy!

Beware! I am not sure about who made it but a friend of mine bought one after about the same results that you found and I only saw him wear it for one round. He bought it last year at the golf expo and we were giving him a hard time about it when we went to the expo this year. We did not see a booth for this item at this years expo. The "test" that they do, I can get the same results, by using a distraction technique. Hope this helps.

I'm not a believer in these things. In fact, I think they're more distracting than helpful, but to each there own.

They are total bs.

It is a load of crap man. Placebo effect. Spend the money on balls.

I have worn a Sabona copper for 17 years , and just bought a new Sabona magnet bracelet . I will say they work for me as 17 years ago I got to where I could not pull the trigger on my paint gun to spray cars every day and hitting many range balls refining my game gave me carpel in my right hand ,after 1 week of wearing the copper I was able to use my right hand again , and I never took it off in those 17 years .
I now have Tennis elbow and have been wearing a strap to help with the pain and with wearing this new Sabona magnet bracelet the pain has subsided .
I am a believer as it has helped me with my ailments !
There are no Dr. or scientific studies done but the native indians wore copper all the time !

So who knows I say its worth a try , better then taking a butt load of pills or surgery !

Funny this thread is posted today, yesterday while playing golf at the Georgia golf getogether, KellyBo noticed that I sometimes wear a Trion:Z braclet. I bought it because I have arthritis in my hands and fingers. The one I bought has the pink ribbon to support Breast Cancer research in memory of my mother who died of breast cancer. She asked about it and I told her the only reason I ever wear it now is as a tribute to my mom, I have never noticed any difference in the arthritis.

I have worn a Sabona copper for 17 years , and just bought a new Sabona magnet bracelet . I will say they work for me as 17 years ago I got to where I could not pull the trigger on my paint gun to spray cars every day and hitting many range balls refining my game gave me carpel in my right hand ,after 1 week of wearing the copper I was able to use my right hand again , and I never took it off in those 17 years .
I now have Tennis elbow and have been wearing a strap to help with the pain and with wearing this new Sabona magnet bracelet the pain has subsided .
I am a believer as it has helped me with my ailments !
There are no Dr. or scientific studies done but the native indians wore copper all the time !

So who knows I say its worth a try , better then taking a butt load of pills or surgery !

I have heard good stories like yours about copper. But I did not get a sense that he was talking about a copper bracelet in the OP. I do have a couple of friends who wear copper and swear by it.

Only bracelet i ever wear is from swingthought.com. no magnets, no miracle strength hype, just a nice reminder of what i need to do.

a guy had me hold a bracelet from cprime and did a strength test and a balance test with and without holding it. on his tests it really worked. i did not know of this brand, so now i wonder about qlink and the others. of course there is much more it will also do:D if these are for real, im ready to buy!
Did they do the tests without it first, then you did better with it?
Think about that, obviously you're going to do better the second time..

Did they do the tests without it first, then you did better with it?
Think about that, obviously you're going to do better the second time..

One of the tricks is they are talking to you when you do not have the bracelet on or holding it, then when they have you hold it they do not talk to you. The talking is the distraction technique that I was talking about before.

Funny this thread is posted today, yesterday while playing golf at the Georgia golf getogether, KellyBo noticed that I sometimes wear a Trion:Z braclet. I bought it because I have arthritis in my hands and fingers. The one I bought has the pink ribbon to support Breast Cancer research in memory of my mother who died of breast cancer. She asked about it and I told her the only reason I ever wear it now is as a tribute to my mom, I have never noticed any difference in the arthritis.

I have a black Trion:Z that I wear on my right wrist. I have tendonitis from baseball growing up as a kid. I have noticed that it doesn't flair up as much since I have worn this. I got it mid summer and haven't taken it off since. Could be all nonsense, but I feel it does something so I am going to continue to wear it.

I've owned a couple over the years and could not see where they did anything for me. I tend to think it is all BS. To each his own.

I bought a qlink when they first came out because I was curious about it when even THP had a review of them.

THAt being said, when I was playing I parred the first 3 holes the first time I wore it.

However, I had played more that week than I normally do and I attribute it to coincidence more than a little pendant that I had in my pocket.

I have a rock that keeps tigers away. How do I know it works?

Well, you don't see any tigers around here do you?

i have both a trion z and a power balance bracelet. i like the way they look for sure.
but the trion z is supposed to do something with positive and negative ions in your body, make you feel better, help your body, etc...
not sure if it really works, but i do know lots of tour players and mlb guys wear them.

my brother got me a power balance bracelet and showed me the tests. it's pretty neat. i believe it definitely gives me a little bit more balance and flexibility.
now...i'm not about to join the tour or nba...but like i said, i like the way they look.

i have both a trion z and a power balance bracelet. i like the way they look for sure.
but the trion z is supposed to do something with positive and negative ions in your body, make you feel better, help your body, etc...
not sure if it really works, but i do know lots of tour players and mlb guys wear them.

my brother got me a power balance bracelet and showed me the tests. it's pretty neat. i believe it definitely gives me a little bit more balance and flexibility.
now...i'm not about to join the tour or nba...but like i said, i like the way they look.

if ya like the way they look then who cares if it really does something or not, I think the only reason anybody could play better wearing one is from confidence, they think it is actually helping and get a ton of confidence with it on, either way if ya like the way it looks wear it

I have a Sabona with magnets in it. It is ugly as sin but works like a charm. I have everything that ends in 'itis in my hands, mostly my left hand, and within a day of putting the bracelet on the pain was reduced 75% and now is only noticeable occassionally. I am a total skeptic but it worked for what ailed me.

I wear a trion-z somewhat frequently. I haven't noticed anything dramatic, but I definitely like the way it looks.

I have one of the power balance ones. Had it for I guess 5 months now, didn't notice anything different, it's more for looks, IMO. I also have one of those phiten bracelets that I wear every once in a while, I think it's just for looks to. I have had my phiten necklace for 2 years and never noticed anything, but I still wear it every day anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone here is using the bracelets and seeing good results with them, I have some land in florida I would LOVE to sell you.

If anyone here is using the bracelets and seeing good results with them, I have some land in florida I would LOVE to sell you.

:D and jessica simpson is my wife lol

Not using either one. I am doubtful of any real benefit to any of these things, magnets or whatever.

I don't own one,But I feel the Qlink must work.I know over 10 folks who bought one and 6 still do wear it.The other 4 can't cause this pendant actually makes them sick.Those 4 got queezy and vomited when they wore this pendant.All for had tried it 3 times and all 3 times that happen,so it wasn't a fluke or maybe it was. I felt,It must do something to cause those 4 to get ill?

Back