What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a Nickent evolver with x stiff shaft for $50 of rockbottomgolf. I have been wanting to try a driver with an x stiff for awhile now. So I figure $50 ain't a bad deal. Might even get a good driver out of it.

Ordered a SKLZ Power Sleeve today.

Not sure when Cobra made putters but I picked up a used Cobra putter in the anser style with a milled face for $10 while rolling Seemore's. It'll be a nice one to practice with in the house and such.

Bought the new Nike Method Core 1i. Sweet roll!!!!

Bought some more grips, Lamkin midsize white, on E-Bay. The wedges and woods are getting blinged..

I picked up my Soaker Hat that Duey told me about for the hot summer sun. I bought it off an ebayer called cookingshirley. Great customer service with super fast shipping, excellent packaging, and a pleasure to do buisness with. This is the hat you can pour cold water in and it stays cool for the entire round!

Last edited:
Nice grab gray! That looks like a great idea with the water thing.

Cool idea but where's yours Gray, that looks like you posted a pic of KellyBo's hat instead :alien:

Nice looking purchase OG, I have a full brim hat like your soaker that I put water in, but it seems to get hot pretty quickly. Let me know how the "soaker" holds up in the cooling department, might be getting one myself.

purchased a Tempo Teacher. Can't wait for it to arrive.

I purchased the renewal of my RCGA membership, $50 a year is steep, but you can't play in tournaments without it.

Ordered a Groovefix divot tool/ball marker on eBay. Tired of fishing for my ball marker in my pocket.

I loved my white Adipure Nuovo shoes so much that I just ordered a black pair too.

AdidasMensadiPURENuovoGolfShoesBlackTourWhite.jpg

Those are legit!! I just may have to pick up a pair of those bad boys. Do you mind if I ask where you ordered them from?

Thanks, I hadn't even been to the THP Store yet (newbie). I like it.....think I may pick one up. Cheers!

Everything there is of high quality and you won't be disappointed I guarantee it.

And today I sold my R9 irons and Nike SV Tour wedges and turned around and bought a Trekker TC3 push cart and a used Vokey Oil Can 60*. Now I'm finally done. No really. I'm done. I swear.

:banghead:

I just traded my Titleist Lightweight Stand Bag with a guy here via Craigslist for his Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag. I threw in another $30 to account for the MSRP price difference. Both bags are like new.

Cool idea but where's yours Gray, that looks like you posted a pic of KellyBo's hat instead :alien:

haha KellyBo put this one on and you could not see her eyes :cowboy:. She is considering a soaker hat as the hot sun and humidity can drain ya.. I think her's might be a pink or some other color.

My new THP hat arrrived today....this thing fits like a glove. The wife started giving me googley eyes when I put it on! :D

EP Pro shorts and shirt, Callaway skort, Antigua shirt, Tehama shorts, Coolibar hat, Liz Claiborne SPF50 hat, and Momentus Inside Line Putting Track. I won a $94 gift certificate in my 4 ball tournament and I used it to get an Adidas skort and matching shirt.

EP Pro shorts and shirt, Callaway skort, Antigua shirt, Tehama shorts, Coolibar hat, Liz Claiborne SPF50 hat, and Momentus Inside Line Putting Track. I won a $94 gift certificate in my 4 ball tournament and I used it to get an Adidas skort and matching shirt.

Nice haul KB!

Adidas green climalite polo, and under armour black belt w/ metallic black buckle.

Tap before talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back