Got my 2nd Eagle this weekend!

Bomb_n_Gouge

Reaction score
I played at University Ridge golf course in Madison, WI this weekend, it is the Badgers home course, and shot an 86 in a marathon round of 5.5hrs (slow playing outing in front of us).

http://www.universityridge.com/

I got my second ever Eagle on the 546yrd par 5 2nd hole! Driver, 7iron form 175 out, putter from about 15 ft! I now have 2 eagles and 1 hole in one so I guess technically that would be 3 eagles, but hole in one sounds so much better!

thats awesome, congrats!

Congrats!!! Eagles are tough to come by for sure.

Congrats!

Congratulations on the eagle. I know how rare they are for me. Always feels good to get one. :clapp:

saaaaaaaaaaaaweet, still waiting on my first eagle and hole in one, been pretty close a few times but no joy yet.

again congrats dude

Thanks everyone, it was awesome!

It's things like that which give me the golf fever now all I can think about on this Monday is the next time I can play golf!!! Can't wait to share another one with everyone here!

Way to go dude, I dont have an eagle yet, must be a great feeling

Nice! I've had a few and I know they're such a great feeling and quite hard to attain, haha. You'll remember that forever! That's quite a big boy Par 5 as well which makes it all the more impressive - according to my intense calculations you crushed a 370+ yard drive! Good stuff.

congrats ripper, I am still waiting on the HIO, but I have eagled a par 4 from 105 out in addition to many eagles on par 5's, quite a great every time.

Congrats BnG. I haven't made one yet, but hope to some day.

Nice! I've had a few and I know they're such a great feeling and quite hard to attain, haha. You'll remember that forever! That's quite a big boy Par 5 as well which makes it all the more impressive - according to my intense calculations you crushed a 370+ yard drive! Good stuff.

We had a good wind behind us, switched to a Srixon golf ball from my normal E7 to keep the ball in the air a little longer and it helped a lot! My brother and I both ended up about 175 out from the hole.

VERY VERY COOL! Congrats, may you see more in the near future! I definitely treasure my eagles since they are so few and far between!

Nicely done B&G, WTG on the eagle, Madison is amazing, good to know they've got awesome golf to go with everything else!

That is awesome. Although I have many more eagles than you do, you are killing me in the hole in one category!! :)

That is awesome. Although I have many more eagles than you do, you are killing me in the hole in one category!! :)

HA! +100000 to that as he's killing me there too!

Congrats and I hope to share that same feeling someday as well.

371 from the tee ? Nice !!!!
Congrats on the eagle.
I just missed one on Friday. I'm still looking for my first of this year.

Good stuff BNG! It makes you feel so good to have that special moment in golf . My hats off to ya and a huge :clapp:.

No better felling in the word.........well, except for maybe that hole 'n 1 feeling! Well done!

Nice work -- isn't it a grand feeling?

Nice job. I'm still working towards an eagle, and HIO. Getting closer...

That is SUCH a fun hole!
It is a pretty big carry over those bunkers. I always had to play to the left of them. Then I end up on the right side of the tree and playing into the green skinny wise. Not a great way to play that hole... you would have thought I would learn!

Congrats on the eagle- I am still waiting for #1 myself!

Uniridge.png

Back