Forum Driver Testing Signup

What happened to Drive for show and putt for dough? I was raised on that logic. But have noticed a switch in attitude towards that statement recently.
Wow a custom made driver for 3 lucky testers. That's awesome.

I think the guy that came up with that adage, couldn't hit a driver out of his own shadow. :D

A custom made driver is the only way to drive !

We dont? I was under the impression that driver fitting is incredibly common now and would never recommend picking a new driver without a fitting.

I didnt think a driver fitting meant getting a driver built to your exact specs like length, lie etc. etc. I had a driver fitting when i got the R9 but, it was a fitting for what driver head/shaft/loft combo i hit best straight from the rack. They didnt order a special driver that was built just for me nor did they offer to do so.

A quick message from Nicklaus Golf.

Hello THP Members and Guests!
Nicklaus Golf is excited for the opportunity to have you test our new ML4 drivers!
Also, we are grateful for ALL of your entries and kind posts!

As many of you have correctly asserted, Nicklaus is a small family owned company that does not spend the marketing $$$ as larger OEM's.
However, we feel our products and designer (Clay Long) are truly worthy of your unbiased, objective testing.

We look forward to working with you!
Good golfing,
Nicklaus Golf

I am impresed! Thanks Nicklaus Golf!

1st post updated. Testers have been selected.

3 1st time testers again!

Congrats guys! I am excited to hear your thoughts!

Great list of testers there, really looking forward to your thoughts on this driver.

Congrats guys! Can't wait to hear the feedback on this driver.

Congrats to the 3 new testers. It is fun, but it is a job. :)

Jman215
MattyKrack17
Sean

Congrats guys!!!!!!!!!!! I know you guys will just bring it for this review.

Congrats to the testers. Enjoy the process, can't wait to hear you thoughts.

Very nice. Looking forward to your thoughts, gentlemen.

Congrats guys! It'll be interesting to hear what custom options will be at your disposal for this driver. Looking forward to hearing the reviews.

Congrats guys! Have fun, it is a job that you will love!

This should be some really cool stuff. Love the message from Nicklaus Golf.

Congratulations!! Looking forward to hearing your results with this!

Congrats selected testers! Looking very forward to seeing and hearing your reviews. As a member in search of a new driver, I can't wait to see some results!

Gah! I was really hopping to get in on this but that is how it will be. It will leave me to continue on my own search for a driver...so it was kinda a win win for me to begin with.

Congrats to the 3 musketeers who get to try this out!

congrats testers! I can't wait to hear your thoughts and see some pics when the drivers come in.

Congrats Matty, Sean, and Jman. Look forward to hearing your review!

Look forward to the three reviews!!

congrats guys. hope your experience is a good one.

Congrats guys!

I cannot thank THP and Nicklaus Golf enough. This is one that I really, really, really wanted to take part in way more than I have any other. I'm so, so, excited!

1st post updated. Testers have been selected.

3 1st time testers again!

Can't wait to see who is picked(fingers crossed lol). Nice that Nickalaus golf is doing a custom fitting.

Alright !! Great choice on testers for this.
Enjoy guys...I'm looking forward to reading your reviews.

Back