Forum Driver Testing Signup

Congrats Jman215, MattyKrack17 and Sean! Looking forward to the reviews guys!

Good luck to the testing crew; I haven't seen any detailed reviews of Nicklaus equipment before and I'm very interested in their results and opinions.

Wow, check this out...Just in from Nicklaus Golf.

A bonus for each of these testers:
Each of their ML4 drivers will be hand made by Rick Gomes, personal club builder for Jack Nicklaus!
All clubs in Jack’s bag over the past 10 years have been handcrafted by Rick and Clay Long.
Rick works together with Clay and Jack on concept, design and production of Nicklaus products.

Each of their ML4 drivers will be hand made by Rick Gomes, personal club builder for Jack Nicklaus!
All clubs in Jack’s bag over the past 10 years have been handcrafted by Rick and Clay Long.
Rick works together with Clay and Jack on concept, design and production of Nicklaus products.

That's pretty epic right there. Congrats again to the three selected.

Holy score! That is awesome!!!

Having been custom fitted for all of my clubs, and most recently for the SeeMore Putter I am testing, this is great for the Nicklaus Driver testers. A great bonus! Congrats!

Congrats to the three testers, thats definitely cool. Thanks to THP and Nicklaus Golf for the opprotunity.

Congrats to all of the tester! Looking forward to hearing all of the feedback from the long term testing.

Congratulations you 3. Looking forward to the reviews.
:clapp:

:twist::twist::twist:

I'm pretty sure I just squealed like a little girl when I got home and read this. I'm truly at a loss, thank you once again to THP and Nicklaus Golf for this opportunity to test the ML4!!!!

Congrats Jman and others, bring the heat with some good writeups!

I'll be curious on results and if the clubs stay in bag as clearly chosen for a reason to cure what ails them. Keep us posted.

huh?
I'll be curious on results and if the clubs stay in bag as clearly chosen for a reason to cure what ails them. Keep us posted.

I am really looking forward to what you guys have in store. Congrats on the testing and enjoy the new sticks! I think this is a great chance to test how marketing makes people perceive golf clubs.

CONGRATS GUYS!! These will be AWESOME testers, and I can't wait to hear more info soon!! I'm excited and anxious all in the same to hear more!

I am honored to have been chosen. Thank you everyone for your good wishes. Thank you THP for choosing me. And thank you Nicklaus Golf for giving me the opportunity to test your new driver!

Congrats to the testers. Very nice bonus.

Good group of testers for this one! Congrats guys, have a lot of fun with it.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Congrats on the testing fellas, Im sure it will be a fun one.

Congrats guys. Looking forward to some honest feedback.

Guys, congratulations! I look forward to your feedback. Enjoy the custom built driver and the awesome privilege of testing for THP!

Wow, what an extra bonus. You guys are in for a treat!

Congrats you guys, this is really exciting. I can't wait to hear your honest opinions, I have a feeling this may change the way some of us look at golf clubs.

Awesome group of testers! Looking forward to the info!

Back