The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I meant having that little left into the green after hitting a hybrid off the tee is a long hybrid man, 378 is not a shot hole per say, nor is it long, but to have a little GW in your hands after a hybrid off the tee is silly long.

I agree, but it's a bit skewed. The perfect tee shot can really reduce the yardage to the hole. I know from two 4 iron results this year I carried 209, and 207. Last year a 4 iron off the tee with a good tee shot would leave me about 142 into the hole almost every time. Giving me a 220 4 iron from the tee, which is inaccurate. Just a stupid theory I am guessing a good tee shot on that hole adds a good 10-15 yards to your drives.

I sat on my bed this morning for about 10 minutes pondering if I really actually needed/wanted to come into work today.. I'm done here on Friday.

Does anyone else do that?

I sat on my bed this morning for about 10 minutes pondering if I really actually needed/wanted to come into work today.. I'm done here on Friday.

Does anyone else do that?

All the time, usually I am so tired I can't get up and wonder if I really need to go to school. More sleep always wins.

I just had thought about something that I became very worried and concerned about but then right after I thought about it I forgot what it was.. so I quickly went through my life situation right now to see what I would be worried about but I have no idea what it was..

Tornado's about 45 minutes south of us. Watched one form live on the news, it was pretty crazy!

Got some sweet pictures off the tv of the tornado. Maybe another one forming right now..

Here is a few pictures of some that happened about 45 minutes to an hour ago..

Very small one forming
IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

Slowly going away (never touched the ground)
IMG_0855.jpg

Big wall cloud forming
IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

Tornado from earlier (hour or so ago)

IMG_0860.jpg

One trying to form (dirt was swirling around on the ground)

IMG_0861.jpg

Im so glad i live somewhere where there arent tornadoes or hurricanes or any of that stuff. they just scare me

Im so glad i live somewhere where there arent tornadoes or hurricanes or any of that stuff. they just scare me

uhh think again...

This one was in manitoba just a few years ago. 2007.

Another Canadian tornado or tornado's. This one is crazy.

I'd take a Hurricane over our killer mosquitoes.

Come on now. Hurricanes are catastrophic. Just look at what Katrina and Andrew did to those areas and that's just those two. Mosquitos are a nuisance, but they want devastate and cripple an entire region. I know your joking, but in this area we don't joke about them. They're really bad.

Damnnnnnn it. Tie game. I really don't like the new style of hockey compared to old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would just like to live in a giant bug free, tornado free bubble

Boy me to! A person gets so used to it that it's nothing to us Okie's-Texans!

Those are some crazy flicks you got Bridges! I'm sorry to hear about your weather! Hopefully we do not see many area's with such a terrible tornado season

Come on now. Hurricanes are catastrophic. Just look at what Katrina and Andrew did to those areas and that's just those two. Mosquitos are a nuisance, but they want devastate and cripple an entire region. I know your joking, but in this area we don't joke about them. They're really bad.

Damnnnnnn it. Tie game. I really don't like the new style of hockey compared to old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a feeling it would be borderline offensive to some on here. My bad F2G I was actually on vacation in Florida a day after a hurricane, was just sad to see. Didn't mean to offend

uhh think again...

This one was in manitoba just a few years ago. 2007.

Another Canadian tornado or tornado's. This one is crazy.

I guess ill rephrase my post. I like living somewhere where there's only a tornado every 4 years or so

That Jim Tressel and the Ohio State University has been up to some crazy shenanigans.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I guess ill rephrase my post. I like living somewhere where there's only a tornado every 4 years or so

Ya thats a good thing. That one was HUGE in that video. I guess id rather live here where we get about 6-10 a year and have a nice year around warm climate than to get 1 every 4 years and have to deal with 10 degree or below plus all that snow that yall get. But then again thats a tough one to choose. Be miserable in very cold weather for 4+ months or have to deal with a tornado every once in a while. Tough choice.

Ya thats a good thing. That one was HUGE in that video. I guess id rather live here where we get about 6-10 a year and have a nice year around warm climate than to get 1 every 4 years and have to deal with 10 degree or below plus all that snow that yall get. But then again thats a tough one to choose. Be miserable in very cold weather for 4+ months or have to deal with a tornado every once in a while. Tough choice.

I would take the tornados to be honest, yes they can be devastating, but this cold is almost unbearable at some points. I don't think you could handle -40*F bridges.

I would take the tornados to be honest, yes they can be devastating, but this cold is almost unbearable at some points. I don't think you could handle -40*F bridges.

Ya, thats way to cold. But you would fry under 95*+ heat that we have almost every day during the summer.

The cold isnt that bad. Its something that you get used to and learn to live with

Ya, thats way to cold. But you would fry under 95*+ heat that we have almost every day during the summer.

Nice rebuttal. That is too true, we are anticipated to have a cold summer this year which will actually be not too bad. We are looking at 63* tomorrow which is just a little under average during the summer.

Nice rebuttal. That is too true, we are anticipated to have a cold summer this year which will actually be not too bad. We are looking at 63* tomorrow which is just a little under average during the summer.

See but yall have almost perfect temps for golf during the summer. Right in that 68-75* range is perfect. It gets to hot sometimes to play here. Hell during the summer its 85* by 9-10 in the morning. It gets miserable when it gets up into that 95-100* range, because that means the heat index is even hotter and we dont get a whole lot of wind during the summer. it makes for awesome days on the lake though.

What's up losers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back