Tomorrow is Two Years

Happy Anniversary JB and GG! JB better do something romantic, not posting on a JUMBOTRON at a professional ball game either. Something like a necklace strategically placed around the 18th flag stick...

Congrats guys. The love you share is obvious!

It's getting really dusty in this room man. Really dusty. :crying:

Touching post JB, thanks for putting it out there. I don't need to meet you guys to know just how lucky you are to have a shared passion, and the work ethic to do amazing things together.

Cheers to you both, and I wish you many, many more happy years together! :D

Happy Anniversary JB and GG. Well said JB, well said.

Congrats you two. Cheryl and I are only two years ahead of you in the marriage department and I certainly hope you guys are as happy as we are!!!!

Congrats guys!!

Congrats to both of you!! Happy Anniversary!!

Congrats JB & GolferGal on your 2nd Anniversary. It is refreshing to find a place where people can share such emotions . May you be Blessed with a 100 more. I look forward to meeting two very Special People in the very near future.

Two years?

In a row?

Congratulations. GG, you are a patient woman.

You cant judge it based on your knowledge of our relatives Jean. Thats not fair...HAHA!

Its hard to believe but tomorrow will be two years from the day that an incredible person said "I do" to me and changed my life forever. We have laughed, we have cried and most of all we have grown.

We consider the THPers like family in many facets and have shared our lives accordingly. Our wedding, our moves and our lives and through all of it, you guys/girls have been supportive of our growth as a business and a family.

For those that have been lucky enough to meet and spend time with GolferGal, you quickly realize how lucky I am. (married up is an appropriate term). She runs this business, our household, our lives and without her, I would be lost.

Two years ago she said I do to me and made me the happiest person on the planet. Not a day goes by that I dont wake up in the morning and remember just how lucky I am to have someone this special in my life.

As many can imagine, with our work schedule and lives there is not a lot of time for the small things and we sacrifice a lot of that to do what we love. But we get to be together and grow together as we watch our business & THP family grow before us. Its a great thing to be able to share this with my wife, my partner and most of all, my best friend.

GolferGal is a special person to those around her. She can make you laugh, she can make you cry and she can have that lasting impression by just a crack of her smile. Im blessed to call this wonderful person my wife and look forward to boring you with these posts once a year for the rest of my life.

Happy aniversary Morgan. I love you with all of my heart.

Congrats to you both!
Wishing you many more years of joy and prosperity.

Learn something new everyday... I had no idea that you two were hitched! :smile:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congrats you 2!

JB you are right, for those who have met GG, we definitely know how great of a person she is. You are pretty adequate yourself though haha

Happy anniversary!! Go have some fun!!

Congrats on your second anniversary Josh and Morgan. It's funny how you say that we THPers are like family, because a lot of us feel the same way.

im new to the family, but congrats and i hope i grow old with you 2,, per say lol

Happy anniversary you two!

Congrats on the anniversary! Two years flies by when you spend it with someone special!

Congrats to the bost of you, best wishes in your futures!

I never know how to respond to a thread like this because JB is so much better at putting his emotions into words. I just start crying because I am super emotional. I really can't believe we have been married for 2 years. I feel like we have known each other forever but just met yesterday. We truly are each other's best friends and my life just wouldn't be right without him. I say that I feel like it's been forever because being with him feels like that's the way life was always supposed to be but it also feels like we just met because we are always learning new things about each other and celebrating new experiences like we just met. Living together and working together is not an easy task and it certainly has it's ups and downs but no matter what I know that at the end of the day there is simply no one else I would rather be with then my husband (and Ellie of course!). I can't wait for another 2 years, and 2 after that and after that for the rest of our lives!

congrats to you both, may your happiness never end

Happy 2nd Anniversary!!!

According to women that is a diamond anniversary also :smile:

Back