NFL Draft Contest & Thread

I hate Gruden. I don't know why he was such a hot commodity for someone who is 100-85 (54%) lifetime and 57-55 at his last job.

About 3 players could be the pick here at #2. Many are saying its Miller? What say you?

Yet the Colts are a perfect example here. They are only paying 1 WR right now hefty money. Paying 2 WRs big money is a recipe that Cincy just had and we saw how that went. Granted different players, but there has to be enough balls to go around for that kind of cash. Guys like Jenkins or a 2nd / mid round pick make more sense.

I was thinking about the Colts teams where they had Peyton along with Harrison and Wayne at WR, but maybe Wayne was still on his rookie contract early on. I guess that's also why they had to get rid of Edgerrin James because of financial considerations. I'd admit, my memory is a little sketchy on those teams, but that's what I was going for with the example.

About 3 players could be the pick here at #2. Many are saying its Miller? What say you?

Come On # 2 M. Dareaus

I hate Gruden. I don't know why he was such a hot commodity for someone who is 100-85 (54%) lifetime and 57-55 at his last job.

He did well for a time in Tampa and that is only as a head coach, he was great on the offensive side of the ball according to just about everybody.

Miller next I think

the good news for carolina is they have a good shot of getting another qb next year. that will make 4 qbs in 5 years. with next year being so much more qb heavy, why not draft defense here?

Dareus!

Carolina gave their 2nd round pick this year to New England in a trade in last year's draft to move up to get....Armanti Edwards. Gosh, that looks stupid now.

What network is everyone watching this on? I'm on NFL Network, I can't stand Berman at all, and Mayock > Kiper.

the good news for carolina is they have a good shot of getting another qb next year. that will make 4 qbs in 5 years. with next year being so much more qb heavy, why not draft defense here?

More QB heavy than this year? REALLY?

I like Gruden, I think he was a good head coach, but I think he's GREAT on tv. His QB interview shows on ESPN have been great stuff the past two years.

Sucks I said Dareus would go 2nd.

Hey now... Andrew Luck is a can't miss prospect! Carolina would be crazy to not draft him #1 next year.

Hearing Miller. Dunno where Fox is gonna stick him. Possibly DE, definitely not OLB on a 4-3. I was hoping Dareus but there goes that.

Miller, Dareus, and then we have our first trade of the night. IMO.

Bengals can trade back and still get Julio Jones or AJ Green... whichever one the Browns don't decide to take. I look for Peterson to be drafted at #4 by San Fran or Houston.

BUST! Kidding

Hearing Miller. Dunno where Fox is gonna stick him. Possibly DE, definitely not OLB on a 4-3. I was hoping Dareus but there goes that.

I think you will see Miller play that hybrid position that Suggs has done so well. A DE, that moves around like a rover or a down LB.

More QB heavy than this year? REALLY?

Andrew Luck, Matt Barkley? Both would go ahead of any of this year's QBs if they came out.

Good pick

Back