NFL Draft Contest & Thread

Well now we have the big #3.

By the way...I LOVE THE MILLER PICK!

He has question marks, but as a person, you will not find a better man.

Only took me to the second pick to get one wrong. Haha

Well there goes my perfect draft

Why isn't he going up?

Dang # 2 is wrong......

One other question about Carolina: how soon does Jimmy Clausen get traded? Next week? He's obviously not going to be the guy in Carolina.

Andrew Luck, Matt Barkley? Both would go ahead of any of this year's QBs if they came out.

Luck yes, Barkley no, not based on score. That is 2 QBs compared to the over 5 that could be 1st round picks tonight.

One other question about Carolina: how soon does Jimmy Clausen get traded? Next week? He's obviously not going to be the guy in Carolina.

For what? $3.87 and a ham sandwich?

Von repping the specs tonight, great to see some real emotion after he got the call.

Love it when you see a kid act as Miller is right now. This is a kid who understands what this is all about. I wish him the best!

I love the anti-thug look.

Miller + Dummervill.

Broncos are scary on the pass rush.
Better combo than Freeney/Mathis for the colts?

Miller + Dummervill.

Broncos are scary on the pass rush.
Better combo than Freeney/Mathis for the colts?

Possibly. But only 245, Miller needs to bulk up to play down full time.

If he's anything like Derrick Thomas he'll be the best player out of this draft. Derrick Thomas was an animal.

Well that makes me 1-1 now. So what do the bills do now?

For what? $3.87 and a ham sandwich?

I want the colts to trade a 7th for him and let him sit behind manning the next 4 years.

1 for 2. Haha. Didn't take long

I want the colts to trade a 7th for him and let him sit behind manning the next 4 years.

The good news is that he will still be sitting when the next QB comes in too...hehe

I think you will see Miller play that hybrid position that Suggs has done so well. A DE, that moves around like a rover or a down LB.

Well at least we'll have a decent LB core which is a piece of the puzzle. If he's a healthier T-Sizzle than a Gholston then we'll be extremely happy. Also I thought he blew everyone away at the Senior Bowl and has a great motor. Welcome to blue and orange Von.

Well that makes me 1-1 now. So what do the bills do now?

I'm hoping it's Dareus so my entire board isn't screwed by the third pick.

Well at least we'll have a decent LB core which is a piece of the puzzle. If he's a healthier T-Sizzle than a Gholston then we'll be extremely happy. Also I thought he blew everyone away at the Senior Bowl and has a great motor. Welcome to blue and orange Von.

You got a guy that wants it dude. I am rooting for this kid hard. Smart as a fox (playing for one now) and just a good person. According to what I heard, he was the best interview in the entire draft.

He's a 2nd round pick. Caroina could afford to keep him around a bit.

I vote the Bills take Dareus now....

Back