What Kind Of Car Do You Drive Thread

1997 Ford Explorer

Yeah, it's old but it's still hanging in there and is in suprisingly good shape for its age.
My Dad was going to trade it in years ago. Didn't like what they offered him for it so he sold it to me for $1.00.
I'd say I've definitely gotten my money's worth!

2003 Acura TL Type S. Slightly modified.

If I'm driving the foursome then it's the wife's Enclave. Enough room for four people and four bags.

2002 subaru impreza fits 3 bags barely

On really nice days I take my baby, a 1991 Mercedes 350SD Turbo, with the sun roof open. You can fit three golf bags and three pull/push carts in the trunk. If it is early season or too cold/hot I take my 2007 Sebring. Again, the trunk is big enough for two bags and two pull/push carts or four bags.

I drive my 2003 Infiniti I-35 with 165k miles on it. I drive a lot and this car has done wonders with the mileage thus far. Gas Mileage is pretty ho-hum but its fun to drive and the most luxurious I've owned by far.

If it is just me and one other person going to a local course, I take my 1990 Porsche 944 S2 convertible. If I have to take 3 bags to a local course I take my wifes old car, a 1999 Saab 93 turbo convertible, but if I am travelling, like for the outing, with 2 people or mor, + some luggage, I have to take my wifes 2006 Porsche Cayenne.

Last edited:
95 hunk of junk blazer! but it gets me to the course!

08 Mercury Mountaineer for me.

2001 yellow Nissan Sexterra. If I'm feeling saucy then I'll drive my SLK and have my clubs in the passenger seat.

03 350z with 145k miles. I can fit 1 bag and 1 buggy or 2 bags. I need a new car.

My 2009 Land Rover Defender, I can only fit 2 people but as many golfbags I could possibly need.

My 2009 Land Rover Defender, I can only fit 2 people but as many golfbags I could possibly need.

Love those, I wish we got them here in North America.

They are not common up here either, but I just always wanted one, so it had to be. But luckily mine has the steering wheel on the left side!

2008 Pontiac G5. Barely enough room in the trunk for the pull cart. When I'm driving to golf solo, easiest place to put the bag is in the passenger seat. I can get 2 bags stacked in the backseat if I pull the drivers out.

Looking to trade in around the end of summer. Currently thinking about either a Chevy HHR or Hyundai Elantra Touring.

2008 Pontiac G5. Barely enough room in the trunk for the pull cart. When I'm driving to golf solo, easiest place to put the bag is in the passenger seat. I can get 2 bags stacked in the backseat if I pull the drivers out.

Looking to trade in around the end of summer. Currently thinking about either a Chevy HHR or Hyundai Elantra Touring.

Def get the tour issue, we all know its worth more hehe

I drive a 2010 Mazda6 Grand Touring V6. The backseat is very roomy for 2 adults, and the trunk EASILY fits 4 golf bags. The trunk is huge. The car is fun to drive, but you won't get good gas mileage. I average about 18.5 MPG w/ 50/50 highway/city driving.

Ford F150 Extended Cab

My car is a 2010 3 series BMW. we can get 4 golf bags in the trunk, but I'm not sure if buggies would fit, too.

Husband's car rotates since we make auto parts and we drive whichever car needs parts tested on it. Now it's a new Range rover, so we can fit just about whatever we want in there!

2010 Mercury Milan. Plenty of room in the trunk of that car - depending on the size of the buggy's, I can fit 4 bags no problem, and probably 2 of my 3-wheel carts at the same time. Or 3 bags/3 carts easily. And still gets great mileage (~35mpg while doing 80 on I-95).

Next car won't have quite the space unless the plans change though. 2012 Focus will probably fit 2-3 bags and 1-2 carts without dropping seats. But the 40+ mpg will be nice!

03 Ford Cobra-slightly modded

Back