NFL Draft Contest & Thread

Kyle Rudolph is going to be special but for the life of me I can't figure out why the Vikings took him.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Look at all the NC guys getting drafted.

I've said in here before and I'll say it again, Greg Little is going to be a stud. Great pick by Cleveland!

Kyle Rudolph is going to be special but for the life of me I can't figure out why the Vikings took him.

They needed TE help. Shiancoe was the only guy. He is a good blocker to. But I agree though, they could have gotten him later and helped out there OL.

Look at all the NC guys getting drafted.

Love it dude! They would've run the table last year in college football if 7 dudes weren't suspended.

Mallett to the M-I-A?

Shanny is hoarding picks.

Guess not... bye bye Ricky Williams.

JB's sleeper is about to be a Packer. He could be very good in that offense, But then again so could any WR with Aaron Rodgers at QB.

I've said in here before and I'll say it again, Greg Little is going to be a stud. Great pick by Cleveland!

Did Cleveland just get their Hakeem Nicks? I LOVE THIS PICK! Cleveland needed a WR and got arguably a 1st round guy at a steal because of the suspension. Cleveland needs this guy to step up

Trust me, you'll like Bruce Carter. He's one of those guys that gets no spotlight but is a stat stuffer.

Hope so....that injury you don't mess around with.

Marvin Lewis sure sounds like they've moved on from Carson Palmer.

The Packers with an AWESOME pick. I went through why he makes all the sense in the world and now he gets to go to a team and study behind some great guys and play the slot. Hello ROY potential.

Holy crap. Mallet to the Pats. Mallet should be very very happy with that. He gets to learn from a top coach and top QB.

Bill B just absolutely gets it.

JB's sleeper is about to be a Packer. He could be very good in that offense, But then again so could any WR with Aaron Rodgers at QB.

You got that right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That could have not gone any better for the Patriots. Worse case sencerio, they get more draft picks or a player for mallet. Best case, he learns a ton from BB and brady and becomes very good and can step in when brady retires/gets injured or they trade him away for a lot.

Wow, I listened to 5 different interviews with Von Miller Denver's first round pick and he sounds like a super classy guy and all around great person. He referred to every single person as Mr., from John Elway and Pat Bowlen down to EVERY single player/teammate. He talked about he went back for his senior years to play with friends and get his degree.

LOVE this pick by the Broncos!

Love it dude! They would've run the table last year in college football if 7 dudes weren't suspended.

And KU would have won the National title if they had gone undefeated. :eyepoke:

Winners and Losers so far?

I think the Bucs have done tremendously well. Bowers falling into the mid 2nd was big and grabbing Foster in the 3rd adds immediate depth and ST help.

I love Jon Fox drafts, but I am puzzled with a few of their picks so far.
Love Von Miller pick
Orlando Franklin is a very good OL that can play all the positions, but it was a reach a little bit there, and they still needed front 7 help.
The Nate Irving pick was puzzling. They could have traded down or possibly even got him in the next round or two and instead grabbed him in the 3rd. He is a ILB at this level, and with his lack of speed, might need to be in a 3-4 because he wont be able to drop into pass coverage and is not great at it to begin with. He is a great run stopper and has solid instincts. He was a beast and in 2009 suffered every injury imaginable after a car accident and has slowly been on the rise since. Good guy, but just a couple of rounds early.

I think Detroit did very well for themselves in this draft. Their D line is now super scary and Titus Young will be a great compliment to Calvin Johnson.

Back