Under Armour Golf Shirts

10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!
Hey everybody this is my first thread in this section so please excuse me if this has been talked about. I absolutly love UnderArmour Shirts, its all i wear, fitted heatgear undershirts with Golf Polos over them, keeps me very cool in the summer when its hot, they are the most comfortable shirts i have ever worn and last along time, they breath great as well. During the winter i wear the coldgear and it does everything i want it to as well. I just couldnt be happier with all the underarmour gear, great stuff. Here is a link to one of my favorite shirts for golf, getting ready to order some more as well.
http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/...A-Catalyst-Team-Polo/1217748-100#BVRRWidgetID

Question 10Yard,

Just curious how the shirt under the polo keeps you cooler in summer? This really interests me.

Question 10Yard,

Just curious how the shirt under the polo keeps you cooler in summer? This really interests me.

its the heatgear fitted undershirt, its very breathable and doesnt trap in moisture, for me its 10x cooler than shortsleevs in the summer, i know it sounds weird wearing a longsleeve shirt in the summer but it works. Let me find a link to it and ill show which one. I think the fact that its so breathable and keeps the sun off the skin is why it works so well

Very interesting draw, i've never tried it before but I am really surprised to see an extra layer of clothing actually cool you off. Technology in clothing is even superb these days though.

haha i know, i use to think the same thing when i was first told about it, but man after i tried it i havent stoped lol, my skin is as white as you will see hehe, been wearing these for years during the summer so i never get sun on my arms. One day i tryed a reebock shirt that was supose to be like the one in the link and about passed out from being so hot, it didnt work at all.

haha i know, i use to think the same thing when i was first told about it, but man after i tried it i havent stoped lol, my skin is as white as you will see hehe, been wearing these for years during the summer so i never get sun on my arms. One day i tryed a reebock shirt that was supose to be like the one in the link and about passed out from being so hot, it didnt work at all.

I think the no sun part is what would keep me away. Don't wanna look like OB Stakes.

I think the no sun part is what would keep me away. Don't wanna look like OB Stakes.

Dude, your Canadian...hehe

I have a couple of these and personally they dont work for me. I know some swear by them, but to me they just make me hotter.

I have a couple of these and personally they dont work for me. I know some swear by them, but to me they just make me hotter.

lol at the bolded. See its just the opposite for me they keep me cool. I love them, im a big dude too so i can get pretty hot when its 90+ outside (6'1 225, some call it fat i call it big:smile-big:)

I've never used that shirt, but I have used the heat gear compression shirts. They really work for me. I haven't used them with moisture wicking shirts, I might just to see how that works.

I've never used that shirt, but I have used the heat gear compression shirts. They really work for me. I haven't used them with moisture wicking shirts, I might just to see how that works.

they work great, i cant say enough good things about them

I have such a bad sunburn right now it is going to turn into a cuban tan so fast I'll be more tan than half of the people on this forum :D

I have such a bad sunburn right now it is going to turn into a cuban tan so fast I'll be more tan than half of the people on this forum :D

haha thats a good one

I have been looking for some type of long sleeved protection from the summer sun for a long time.

How does this work in humid weather? I am in Oklahoma and we have humidity up around 90%.

Have you tried the fitted ones?

Also a big Under Armour fan! I must have 10 U/A golf shirts.
I do prefer their Coldgear more than Heatgear. Nothing keeps me as warm as thick Under Armour in the winter time. Especially playing in tournaments when they really don't care if it is 105 degrees or 18 degrees. Yes I've played in both :banghead: Under Armour saved me in both instances.

I wear a long-sleeve UA shirt on cold days because I don't like the bulk of a jacket or sweatshirt. The problem is you have to take off both shirts when you get warm unlike just shedding the top layer with a jacket. The sleeves are intriguing and I might pick up a pair yet.

personally, I don't like UA stuff. At all. Overpriced, bland/boring designs and sizing can be problematic. I think there are better options for both functionality and style for the price but I'm gald you like them.

I really like UA shirts, but I usually wait until I find one on the sale rack before I'll pick one up.

I really like UA shirts, but I usually wait until I find one on the sale rack before I'll pick one up.

Sale rack definitely helps with Under Armour stuff. Can be a bit pricey, but great quality stuff overall.

i think the UA shirts are made from some decent stuff; i have a couple - but i could never wear long sleeves in summer thats just crazy talk

I don't have any of the UA golf shirts, but have two sets of the camo cold gear compression thermals and a couple of the hoodies and really like them.
Most of my golf polos are Cutter & Buck, though I have some Nike and Adidas stuff that I caught on sale. Haven't caught any UA shirts or sale or I'd have some of them too.

Love UA as well...

As far as the sleeved shirt to stay cool, I've been liking the Nike Solar sleeves. Was wearing the Thermal ones when it was cooler as well. Same concept, just without the shirt...

i think the UA shirts are made from some decent stuff; i have a couple - but i could never wear long sleeves in summer thats just crazy talk

haha it works dude, i cant go without them now in the summer

Hey everybody this is my first thread in this section so please excuse me if this has been talked about. I absolutly love UnderArmour Shirts, its all i wear, fitted heatgear undershirts with Golf Polos over them, keeps me very cool in the summer when its hot, they are the most comfortable shirts i have ever worn and last along time, they breath great as well. During the winter i wear the coldgear and it does everything i want it to as well. I just couldnt be happier with all the underarmour gear, great stuff. Here is a link to one of my favorite shirts for golf, getting ready to order some more as well.
http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/...A-Catalyst-Team-Polo/1217748-100#BVRRWidgetID

I likw UA also, even when i get it for a low price of 18 dollars at my near by Dicks Sportinggoods store on the clearnce rack at half off

Back