Murray

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm playing there on June 4th and wondered if anyone had played there before? It looks pretty nice but wondered if anyone could give any first hand experience.

Thanks

I'm playing there on June 4th and wondered if anyone had played there before? It looks pretty nice but wondered if anyone could give any first hand experience.

Thanks

I have played there. Twice recently in fact. Usually in good shape, although make sure you call the lodge and check on the greens before you play. I was under the impression that they get punched and are pretty rough as of the last few days of May. That may have changed though.

Its not my favorite course in the area, but a great time and a tour level course that you can watch on TV and say "I played there".

Thanks, JB. I was going to play Sawgrass but decided on Bay Hill as it was a lot closer to Melbourne, where I will be based.
I only have time to play one (maybe 2) rounds so have decided just to rent some clubs there, you don't know what brand they use do you? I can't find any info on their site. Not that it really matters, just curious! :) Hopefully it will be the Srixon Z Star irons, haha

Thanks, JB. I was going to play Sawgrass but decided on Bay Hill as it was a lot closer to Melbourne, where I will be based.
I only have time to play one (maybe 2) rounds so have decided just to rent some clubs there, you don't know what brand they use do you? I can't find any info on their site. Not that it really matters, just curious! :) Hopefully it will be the Srixon Z Star irons, haha

I dont, sorry.

Littlepingman is playing there Friday.

I caddied and played the course. As far as tour courses go you will enjoy the experience. The course is challenging and the greens are tricky depending on the shape. The rough is deep but the caddies are good. Have fun and keep eyes open you never know who might be on he course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stayed at and played Bay Hill last July. Had a great experience and the course was in very good shape. The caddy was very very good (much better than the caddy I had at Sawgrass when playing there earlier this year). Holes #16, #17 and #18 provide a very tough but fun finish that you'll remember.

Back