What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took on the General and his chicken and won

CG are you a chef man? You come in here just with the most insane and greatest looking meals ever.

I had MAC DONS tonight.

Pork chops, mashed potatoes and corn.

CG are you a chef man? You come in here just with the most insane and greatest looking meals ever.

I had MAC DONS tonight.

No I'm not a chef, ive worked in restaurants for awhile- so I see food everyday.

I enjoy making a nice meal or two on my weekend days off.

I am bach'ing (guess that's how to spell it) for dinner the next few nights. I was thinking Chipotle, but after finally hearing the JB food challenge show I kinda want McDonald's. But I won't be trying to eat six double cheeseburgers.

Tonight was vegan nachos! Yummy!!

I am bach'ing (guess that's how to spell it) for dinner the next few nights. I was thinking Chipotle, but after finally hearing the JB food challenge show I kinda want McDonald's. But I won't be trying to eat six double cheeseburgers.
Come on Smallie, you can do it. :D

I'm going a whole other direction. Eggo's waffles is my dinner tonight. With peanut butter and syrup. Don't feel like leaving the house and I don't feel like putting anything together.

smalls... wth is bach'ing?

i had 2 huge bowls of spaghetti

smalls... wth is bach'ing?

i had 2 huge bowls of spaghetti

A single guy is a bachelor. Since Jaqui is working late the next few days I am like a single guy for dinner. The correct pronunciation would be "batching" it, but there is no "t" in bachelor, hence, bach'ing it. haha

According to Urban dictionary, the correct term and spelling it "Batching" it.

A single guy is a bachelor. Since Jaqui is working late the next few days I am like a single guy for dinner. The correct pronunciation would be "batching" it, but there is no "t" in bachelor, hence, bach'ing it. haha

According to Urban dictionary, the correct term and spelling it "Batching" it.

Hahaha. Would never have guessed that one.

Cg13 some of your meals are off the chain and the photos just add to the delectable yumminess. Just went to the store tonight and got some cedar planks for honey mustard basted cedar plank cooked salmon.

Tapatalkin' this mutha.

bah! I had "Del Taco" tonight... super cheap! 2 bean and cheese burritos with green sauce, and a crunchy taco!

breakfast for dinner!!! yum!!!

What ever they are serving at Southern Kitchen in Midtown Atlanta

leftover spaghetti with a whole lotta mozarella added

It's Chipotle tonight. I am heading over there right now.

Not really hungry so just had a small bowl of apple cobbler (vegan of course).

Wife made broccoli with cheese. lol

I made grilled chicken topped with bacon, sauteed portobello's, swiss cheese, and avacado. I win lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back