TaylorMade Staff Putters - The Morgan Cup

nice video Esox!

Beautiful putters gentlemen I'm still at the golf course and even on my BB they look great! Custom stamped is sick thank you TM.

Incredible video Esox.....I would be lying if I didnt think of this.

Spoiler
drevil_bigglesworth.jpg

Dr Evil or Santa Claus? I am having a hard time deciding! Great video Kevin!!

Great video Esox

Loved the video Esox! The finer things in life- truer words never spoken! Love TaylorMade.

I love these 2 threads. It may be just me, but I love that the pics / vids are all awesome and keep getting better. I think Callaway and TM are also trying to 'outdue' the other, and I love it! great stuff guys, the morgan cup is truly incredible; and this is just the first step in gear.

I hope these posts keep up with the rest of the clubs, bag, apparel, etc

Great video Esox, really cool

Very nice looking Putter Biggsy

Incredible video Esox.....I would be lying if I didnt think of this.

Spoiler
drevil_bigglesworth.jpg

Started with that.

Then I kept wondering how is winning slogan isn't "Ya Dunn, son" with all the whippersnappers he has to beat on the course.

Honourary note for CG about the flipper comment. Nicely thrown in mate! :smirk:

Awesome job ESOX loved the video

Lol nice video esox

You'll see it tomorrow in the flesh tomorrow. Looking forward to our round out at Twin Eagles. I'll be there early, just follow the sound of Pentas hitting the bottom of the cup.

Haha, will do my friend. There are some truly amazing putters in this thread, can not wait until the rest of the equipment starts rolling in.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

WOW Lots of awesome looking flatsticks there guys! Looking forward to seeing the rest of them and hearing everyones thoughts about the putters.

Enjoyed the pics and especially the video, I favor that 770, I must have rolled it for 30 minutes at the Kingdom.

I know I said it earlier in the thread but this is so unreal! Awesome stuff guys.

Great coverage everyone! Awesome video Essox. Your westie in the video is just a little extra touch (i'm a westie lover as well).

Great coverage everyone! Awesome video Essox. Your westie in the video is just a little extra touch (i'm a westie lover as well).

He needs a bath, a haircut, and he's wobbling around on three legs because he needs a second knee surgery. But we love him a lot. He's a good boy.

Kevin

Sorry for the delay, but it took over an hour for the vid to upload on youtube. I had a special delivery from FedEx today....

I rushed out to the practice green to roll some putts before it got dark. The "Pure Roll" insert feels really good with a Penta. It has a nice, soft feel to it.
IMG00015-20110502-1950.jpg

TaylorMade stamped my initials! This was completely unexpected and it makes me smile every time I look at it.
IMG00014-20110502-1950.jpg

IMG00013-20110502-1950.jpg

I didn't get to spend a lot of time with the TM-180 tonight, but hope to get a lot of practice green time later this week. The putts I did roll felt very pure and rolled nicely with no hopping or skidding. I love the sound of the ball dropping in the cup, which is what will echo all throughout Reunion in August! I can't thank THP and TaylorMade enough. This is an amazing opportunity and I am so happy to be apart of it. Thanks!!

Great pics CG and AD. The putters look great.

Awesome video Esox. It had me lol'ing! Great job man. I was totally thinking about Dr Evil as well, lol.

nice video and pics DD. I really like the looks of the flare neck putter. I may have to take a closer look at that one come August.

Esox, man I loved your video brother! I can see you draining lots of putts with that and that stamping is awesome. Dunn...as in...

DD, I think your putter choice is great and again, Taylormade going to the extra effort with the stamping adds that incredible touch. Nice to see I am not the only one to practice in his flip flops. ;)

All great looking putters. Can't wait to hear more about them.

Nice videos, DD67. You're a blade guy, too. So we're up to 3 blades out of 16.

Kevin

Back