Never Compromise Dinero Putters

The Tycoon is sweeeeet.

No Flash though...

These designs are close to flawless....awesome looking putters

Wait till you roll these K-Mac. They will have the Apple seal of approval from you. Smooth feel with a nice click just like the Gambler.

Bout time this thread popped up. After the Greenside Podcast I have been ogling the Dinero Baron every chance I get. Mid Slant versus Plumber's neck is not a big deal to me, but if given the choice I like the look of the SLant neck better. The sole looks like an American Express card, but classy.

Edit: Are these putters gonna find their way into the My Custom Putter group on Never Compromise's Site? Right now I still only see the Gambler series to choose from. A custom Dinero Baron might just have to do for a birthday present to myself come June......

Very, very nice! Very clean looking across all models. If only I wasn't poor.

The Tycoon may be one of my favorite putters I have seen in a while. I now know what you were talking about on the last episode of the Greenside.

Love the look of that Baron!

For those that are wondering, these are still giving off the same feel as the Gambler. I have spent a little while on the putting green with each one and am very impressed.

Then you would hate to hear that I got to try them out months ago...hehe.
In all seriousness, I have been in love with the looks of the Dinero line since I first saw the pics last year.

You may want to listen to the latest version of The Greenside. A full discussion on this exact topic.

Quit rubbing it in JB! Do they roll about the same as the Gambler series or do they have a different sound/feel?

EDIT: I just read your last post about the sound/feel thing

Silly question but are the grips tuned to the weighting of the putter a la the grips that come with the Mashie? Just wondering if the same idea is in play here

Silly question but are the grips tuned to the weighting of the putter a la the grips that come with the Mashie? Just wondering if the same idea is in play here

Being that balance is important, every weight is checked, but its a different animal with putters as there is no violent swing. So in that aspect it is not much different than most putters.

seriously beautiful. i am at a loss for words.

Man alive. Talk about a company that has just skyrocketed in every aspect of the word in the last what, 9 months? Great looking putters, I can't wait to get a chance to roll a few putts with these soon.

To finally see the pics of the dinero line has put me at a loss for words. You know how nothing ever lives up to the hype, well Never Compromise just lived up to the hype and exceeded it with these putters. The pics are amazing. Now if only they did the Dinero with the mycustomputter. I seriously am pondering one of these dineros. Some of the best looking flatsticks I have ever seen. Just simply stunning putters.

Those are beautiful putters.
The Baron is my fave.

i want that baron!!!!

1st post updated with press release.

Sweet. That Baron Dinero sole design is pure awesomness. I can't wait for them to update the My Custom Putter page so I can start playing around with PaintFills

OH....................I want a custom Mogul. Will have!!!!

The Tycoon may be one of my favorite putters I have seen in a while. I now know what you were talking about on the last episode of the Greenside.

+1 the Tycoon is beautiful.

All 4 of these will be at the THP Demo Day in 2 weeks and I look forward to the feedback.

All 4 of these will be at the THP Demo Day in 2 weeks and I look forward to the feedback.

I'm looking forward to giving some feeback :)

I'm gonna hotlist the hell out of that Tycoon.

Ive hotlisted the Mogul and the Exec before ever even touching them.

Back