Epoch Tees - THP Style

I just had the chance to try epoch tees last week, and they're awesome. Plus they support THP, easy choice next time, even if I have to spend a few extra dollars.

Haha yeah good luck these damn tee's seem to last forever. You would be better off just taking the hit to your wallet and buying the other model now. I still love the plain white ones but with the striped I just always know that I have my ball tee'd at my prefered height.

I'm going to buy the other model, but I want to use up the other ones first, which is why I'm offering half of what I currently have to somebody that might want to try them.

I love these tees and I still have some from the very first outing roaming around. These things just never break. Thanks Epoch and even if I wasn't outing bound I would still buy these tees in a heartbeat.

EPOCH makes the best tees. Thanks again EPOCH!!

I am super pumped about trying these out. I have been meaning to pick some of these up. I can't wait to see these in person at the outing. Thanks Epoch!

You can buy Epoch Tees (non THP logoed) either online or at some golf stores throughout the country and the world. I know they are not available near TC and I have sent some to him, if you would like me to do the same for you, let me know

I just bought plain ones some on eBay.

You can order Epoch Logo Tees from Golfsmith, minimum 1000 tees, no artwork setup fee. It looks like a lot of companies add the lines in the Logo artwork like THP.

http://www.golfsmith.com/products/304926/Evolve_Golf/Logo_Epoch_Golf_Tees_-_1000_Count

That is the original model, the ones with the lines are the e3 I believe.

The new model is called the s3 - Sweet Spot System

I love these tees. I don't have the THP version though. The only way to "use them up" is to lose them or give them away. I'm not particularly a fan of the short version, they are impossible to find after use, and I do tend to break them with iron tee shots. I only wish Epoch would put them out in various colors to make finding them easier. When I walk up onto a tee box that is littered with a bazillion white tees, finding mine is difficult at best.

These just arrived for everybody.

These just arrived for everybody.

Dang, that's a big box of tees! You have to sort and package them yourselves?

Wow, I do not envy you for that task! Although, I'm sure it saves you guys some $$$ doing it that way.

Wow, I do not envy you for that task! Although, I'm sure it saves you guys some $$$ doing it that way.

Not really a money thing, we dont have a choice. This is how they come to us.

Not really a money thing, we dont have a choice. This is how they come to us.

Either way, not a fun job.

I'm a big fan of these tees and am so glad they are returning! Thanks JB and GG and Epoch!!

This is awesome. I love Epoch tees. The one hit against them is that I just purchased a pack of them in brown and I'm losing them left and right. Can't find them after I hit. Well I guess that is more a hit against my eyesight.

awesome! people who haven't hit these before are going to be blown away by these

This is awesome. I love Epoch tees. The one hit against them is that I just purchased a pack of them in brown and I'm losing them left and right. Can't find them after I hit. Well I guess that is more a hit against my eyesight.

that was just stupid...maybe you should have bought camoflouge :D

These are great tee's, I'm still using some that good ol' TC gave me last year!

I understand the reasoning behind not having these in the THP store. But, I'd know I'd buy a big bunch of the :thp: logo'd ones!

These are great tee's, I'm still using some that good ol' TC gave me last year!

I understand the reasoning behind not having these in the THP store. But, I'd know I'd buy a big bunch of the :thp: logo'd ones!

Thanks BT. We would like to have them as well. Unfortunately we hear that a lot, so we order accordingly. But now we have a store full of some great stuff and cannot add too many more things until our inventory is cleared out a little bit.

Thanks Epoch !!
Only tees in this guy's bag.

Great move on Epoch's part!

I've played them for a few years now, love 'em.

me too buddy, I almost refuse to use any others.

Same here, and when forced to use a zero friction, I just steal your epoch's, haha

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Same here. The only other tees I use are broken ones for par 3's and 3W's off the tee.

Back