Hello From New Zealand

welcome to THP. my girlfriends brother is just back from NZ, he was visiting family over there and said you guys have some fantastic courses.

nice to meet you jason

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome: Jason, glad you found us.

Welcome!

welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!!!

Welcome to THP, Jason!

Welcome to THP! I know there are some other Kiwis here. TT--TT is a kiwi. It is great to have you and I hope to someday play a few rounds in your beautiful country!

Welcome to THP, Patty you traitor! I'm pulling your honorary Canadian card.

Cb--LOL! don't be jealous. I love Canada but in NZ I'm always able to do a gazillion active things, like backwater rafting (and seeing the glo-worms), things I'd never even heard of. And it's so small you can drive everywhere in two weeks time! But I must say I still love Canada and that would be my first place choice to MOVE not vacation.

My mom and dad lived there for about 4 years, in Auckland. The area they lived in was called Ranui. My brother actually graduated highschool there. I spent a bunch of time there during those 4 years. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be New Zealand. I loved the people and quality of life. I loved going to Lake Taupo and fishing while I was there.

hello and welcome!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP Jason!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP !!

Back