Recent content by aca247

1. aca247

Returning Golfer

Hi, I am just returning to golf, and the forums, after a 3 or 4 year hiatus.
  2. aca247

Hobbies (besides golf)

Mine are video games and reading, my parents don't care to much I play video games because I am an A student and fit, and I can't go anywhere without my Kindle.
  3. aca247

High School Golf Diaries

I have seen clays thread and i thought dent has/had one, so i decided to start my own. So far this season we have had 1 tournament on varsity and this will bee my thread so i can look back at the season
  4. aca247

Driver giving me headaches

The last 3 rounds I have played my driver has given me headaches. I think it is an equipment problem but I don't know how to fix it. If you have had this problem could you please share how to fix it
  5. aca247

Golf Tryouts

So, I had golf tryouts today and made varsity even with my worst round in a long time. Needless to say I was ecstatic even though I played bad
  6. aca247

Golg courses in Ft.Waton Beach,Navarre,Destin area

I am looking for cheaper golf courses in this area my dad will be moving down to about 4 miles west of hurlburt field and i am looking for courses near that area that are less than 35 dollars a round
  7. aca247

Ideas For A Gift For My Dad

My dad,who is in the USAF, just found out that he made Master Sergeant and I wanted to get him something golf oriented for makeing it. Any Ideas
  8. aca247

Srixon Staff Players Using Z-Star in stead of Z-Starx

Looking at what the srixon staff players were using according to srixon.com the majority of players were using z-stars is this because z-stars have more spin than z-star x. and they are sacrificing some distance for more spin. if this is what most tour pros are doing then is this possibly the...
  9. aca247

My Parents

I am typing this as my dad and step-mom are arguing over video games. One doesnt even play the game they are just helping the other and now they are having a huge arguement over it. Someone kill me now
  10. aca247

Distance Drivers

Why Do drivers like the DST and the Superfast not look more at aerodynamics also and why does Adams Speedline not look at weight as well as aerodynamics
  11. aca247

Buying Habits

I have not bought anything golf related for 9 weeks now. i thought i would die before this would happen
  12. aca247

Guy loses 2 dozen prov1s in 1 round

A guy i was playing with today lost 2 dozen prov1s he brought 1 dozen and lost them on the front 9 at the turn ran into the pro shop and bought another dozen then proceded to lose those on the back 9. We were on a muni that cost him 22 dollars and he spent 90 dollars on balls.
  13. aca247

WTB:LH Irons under $300

I am looking for irons you are willing to sell that are left-handed under $300
  14. aca247

Cons to sgi irons

what are the cons to sgi irons or even gi irons. that make players use less-forgiving blades or players irons
  15. aca247

Busy,Busy,Busy

For about the past week i have not had almost any freetime for instance as soon as i got home dinner then studying then to the y to work out. lucky ofr me i have only 3 more half days left and then SSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR
Back